For Nata~

Valentine's Day One-Shots

~Nata's POV~

"Come on, pleeeeeeeeaaseeeeee?" I was shaking MinAh's arm pleading with her.

"I already said no." She replied not even glancing away from what she was doing.

I pouted. "But Onee-chaaaaan!!"

"No, Nata, you can't take Midnight with us."

I wanted to take Midnight with us to the radio show J.O.Y. was going to be featured on. We are going to sing our new comeback song live, and I wanted Midnight to be with me when we did. "But she will be lonely without anyone here. What if someone breaks in and steals her?" I started getting overly dramatic because I knew MinAh would give in if I tried hard enough. "What if there is a sudden tornado that takes our dorm away?! Midnight will be here, and she'll die!!"

MinAh sighed from me being over dramatic about the whole situation. "If we take Midnight, you could possibly lose her, or scare someone. People could possibly have alergies as well. It's not a good idea, Nata. Midnight is going to stay here and that is final."

I crossed my arms and pouted in defeat. "Fine..." I mumbled then walked out and into my own room to get ready to go.

~After the Radio Show~

"Hey, thanks for coming. That show was very fun." Sungmin smiled at J.O.Y.

"Definitely. You guys should come more often." Ryeowook agreed with Sungmin.

The girls laughed. "Well, thank you for having us. Maybe if we aren't too busy, we will come and visit again." MinAh spoke for the group.

Nata was glad it was finally over. She had to admit it was kind of fun. Well, the parts she understood anyway. Her Korean was still a little shaky. While the girls were talking to the Super Junior guys (forgot their names already), she was going to go explore around the place. I mean, how big could this place be? It's not like I will get lost, or anything.

~5 minutes later; Nata's POV~

Ok... I will admit. I am not lost. I just... am not familiar with the building.

"This place is bigger than I thought." I said to myself. "Why do all these signs have to be in Korean?"

Because you are kinda in Korea.

"Ok, author, you don't have to state the obvious."

Just trying to help.

"Then get me out of here."

No can do, I have a small plot that is underway.

"Great..." I sighed just imagining what could possibly happen now.

"Are you Kurobara Nata?" A guy from behind me asked in a language I was very familiar with.

I turned around to find a kinda tall guy with brown hair. He didn't look familiar so I assumed he was with a different group than Super Junior. Great, I'm going to look terrible not knowing him. "You speak Japanese?" I asked him.

"Yeah, I learned the language because my group goes to perform there now and again. I love talking with the fans." He smiled. Something seemed familiar about him.

"I'm sorry, but I don't know who you are." I said plainly. Might as well get him to introduce himself. Not that I'll remember his name.

He looked surprised. They usually do. "Oh, right. I'm sorry. My name is Shim Changmin, or you can call me Max." He bowed. "I'm from TVXQ."

"Ooooh!! You are in that band that Zoe likes! You used to be called DBSK right?" I have heard the name of their band and their songs over and over. It's hard not to when you live with fangirls.

"So you do know me. Did you say Zoe liked our band?"

I nodded. "Yeah, Zoe, MinAh, and Chola play your songs all the time. And also sometimes make fun of your dances." Oops. I probably shouldn't have said that.

"They make fun of our dances?" He asked confused.

"Uhhh... not like the whole dance just the one part when you guys are like squatting down and spinning your heads round and round."

Changmin laughed. "Oh that part. Yeah, it's kind of crazy, but it's fun to do. All the group have at least one dance move that looks stupid." He explained.

"Tell me about it. They always make me learn weird dances that are extremely hard." I crossed my arms thinking about all the long, hard hours I've spent trying to learn a dance. Can't they just let me sing and have the others dance for me? That would make life so much easier.

"Well, that's what you gotta do. It's really rewarding when you see fans learn the dance as well or learn the song." He had a soft smile on his face.

I nodded. Then I remembered that I'm lo- am currently unfamiliar with the area, and the girls are most likely looking for me. "Hey, Ch-... (What was his name again..... oh! his nickname is max! I can remember that!) Max. Do you think you could help me out? I kinda wandered off, and well..." I smiled sheepishly and shrugged.

Changmin laughed at me. "You want me to you back to your group?"

"That's would be helpful."

Changmin held out his arm for me to take it.

I sighed. It was a little much, but I guess I probably won't see him too much so it won't matter. All that matters is finding the others. I took his arm and he walked me down the hall, made a couple turns, and then I saw MinAh running down the hall with Zoe and Chola behind her.

"Nata! Where have you been? I've been looking everywhere for you." Then she noticed the guy that was currently escorting me. "Oh, Changmin! Annyeonghaseyo!" She bowed to him.

He bowed back. "Nice to see you, MinAh."

"Changmin!!" Zoe sung out as she caught up to us. "How have you been?"

"I've been good, what have you been up to lately?"

"Dancing." Zoe replied easily. Changmin nodded.

I let go of his arm and clung onto my Onee-chan. "Thanks for finding her for us." MinAh thanked him.

"No problem. It's nice to be able to talk with her. I found out some interesting things." He said.

Zoe, MinAh and Chola were kind of scared about what I could have possibly told him. I laughed my usual evil laugh. I knew they would possibly ask me later. This gives me another opportunity to annoy them by not saying anything. Bribes are always welcomed though.

"Well, thank you. We should be going now." MinAh bowed again and started walking away.

"Ah, wait. Nata, do you think maybe we could hang out some time?"

I turned back around. He was acting differently now than before. He couldn't possibly....

"How does next Saturday sound?" MinAh spoke up for me. Wait what?

"Sounds great." He agreed smiling.

Chola smiled and joined in. "Great. She will see you then!"

Before I had the chance to say anything, I was dragged away and forced into the van heading back to our dorm. Finally when I had the chance.. "What is wrong with you guys!" I yelled slightly annoyed.

"What?" MinAh shrugged.

"Don't you think I should have a say in it?" I asked a question that had an obvious answer.

"Nope."

Not exactly the answer I was thinking of.

"Come on, Nata, it's just hanging out. It will be good for you to finally get to know a member of another band besides Super Junior. It will help you in the long run." Chola told me.

"Do you think that maybe this hanging out was a little different in his mind?" I asked them.

"What do you mean?"

I slapped my palm onto my forehead. "Did the idea that he might have just asked me on a date occur to either of you?"

MinAh looked at Chola.

I sighed. "Fine. But only because he isn't a part of Super Junior."

MinAh laughed. "Yay! I think you will like Changmin, he is a nice guy."

I hope you are right. If he isn't... things might get ugly, and not just for him.

~That Saturday~

"But it's pink!!" Chola argued.

"It's pretty!!" MinAh argued back.

I sat there looking at myself in the mirror. At least, I'm not wearing a skirt. I wouldn't let them put me in one.

"She looks fine, and she is going like that!!" MinAh yelled her final words at Chola.

Chola puffed her cheeks. "Fine."

"Next time, I'll put you in a pink dress." MinAh threatened.

"You'll never catch me alive!!" Chola ran out of the room dramatically.

MinAh shook her head with a smile. "What am I going to do with her?" She turned her head to me. "You should go soon. It's almost time for you two to meet."

I sighed. "Do I have to?"

MinAh crossed her arms.

"Fine..." I got up, grabbed my purse, put my shoes on, and left.

~At the Restaurant~

I was leaning against MinAh's car that I borrowed because she has a nicer car than I do. Only because she get paid more for all the dramas she does.

I saw Changmin pull up in his car and get out. "Hi." He smiled at me. I sighed once again and tried to enjoy myself. After all, he is paying for my food. "Ready?" He walked with me into the restaurant.

It was a pretty nice restaurant. Thankfully, it was a little bit hidden so I don't think we will run into any fans.

"Welcome. Do you have a reservation?" The man at the front desk asked.

"Shim Changmin." Changmin replied to him.

The man looked at the book in front of him and crossed something out then grabbed some menus. "Right this way." The man escorted us through the big room with a bunch of tables. He led us to a table next to a window that had a beautiful night view. "Here you are." He put down the menus as we sat down. "Your waiter will be right with you."

I picked up my menu and scanned through the food items to see if they had anything I liked. Wow. This restaurant actually has a lot of things I like. I think I'll get the stuffed shells. I'll have to ask for A1 sauce too. I wonder if they have Brisk. Nope... oh well. This restaurant was almost pretty good.

"Thanks for coming even though I know you were kinda outspoken when I asked." Changmin said not looking up from his menu.

I shrugged. "It's good for me to maybe get to know someone else besides the Super Junior guys."

I could hear him snicker. "Super Junior is cool. I can see why they hang out so much."

"It's only because MinAh and Chola fangirl over them so much." I said very plainly. I put down my menu.

Changmin laughed. "Do they? You must have a band that you like."

Nata thought for a moment, but the only kpop song she has ever liked besides her own group's music is EXO-M's Mama. Only because MinAh showed it to me and it kinda grew on me. "I don't really have a favorite band. I'm more into Japanese music." I also really like Disney songs, but I wasn't about to tell him that. It would make me seem less threatening. We can't have that.

"I see." He replied softly with a hint of disappointment.

The waiter came and took our orders then disappeared again while we sat there with our drinks.

Changmin's phone suddenly went off. He looked down at his phone, and then he hit the ignore button.

"Who was that?" I asked curiously.

Changmin took a sip of his drink then answered me. "Someone I can call back later."

I nodded. The waiter finally brought our food with the A1 sauce I requested. The conversation fell silently as we ate. I tried to mind my manners as best as I could.

~Kyuhyun's POV~

I tried calling Changmin, but it went straight to his voicemail. He doesn't ignore my calls unless...

He is on a date.

I smiled evilly. I now have something to do. I quickly got on my laptop and tracked his phone so I could see where he was. I wrote down the address of the restaurant then grabbed somethings and went out.

It took a little while to find the place since it was kind of hidden, but I finally found it and went inside.

"Welcome, Sir. Do you have a reservation?" The man at the front desk asked me.

"I'm meeting a friend." I told him. I looked into the room and saw Changmin, but I couldn't see who he was with. "I see him over there."

The man  nodded and allowed me to go into the room.

I, cautiously, made my way through the room full of tables without letting him see me. I still couldn't see who he was with. She looks pretty though. I wonder if it's another celebrity? 

I, finally, got to a point where I can crash the party. I stood up and walked up to the table. "Changmin! What are you doing here?"

"Kyuhyung?!"

I knew that voice and bad pronuciation anywhere. "Nata!?"

~Nata's POV~

"Kyuhyung?!" I yelled at my evil nemisis.

"Nata?!"

Changmin hid his face with his hands. I heard him mumble something, but I couldn't make out what it was. "Kyuhyun, what are you doing here?"

"What am I doing here? What are you doing on a date with her?!" He pointed to me. I slapped his hand away.

"What is that supposed to mean?!"

"So, I see you two have met before." Changmin decided to join the conversation.

"You didn't tell me you were dating her!" Kyuhyung yelled. I was surprised no one was looking at us weirdly.

"Dating?!" I stood up. "I'm not dating him! We are just having dinner!" I turned my head back the Changmin. "You didn't tell me you were friends with him."

"I'm one of his closest friends, thank you very much." Kyuhyung crossed his arms.

Changmin stood up. "Kyuhyun, you guys are making a scene." He put his hand on Kyuhyung's shoulder.

Kyuhyung looked around to the people who were now staring at us. He sighed. "Fine, I will talk to you later." Kyuhyung stormed out of the restaurant.

I looked at Changmin who was now showing signs of grief. "Will you allow me to continue this dinner with you? I'll even buy you any dessert you want." He looked a little bit desperate so I sat back down.

A little bit of happiness came back to him.

"I'm really sorry about that. I should have known he was going to try and crash our dinner if I didn't pick up." He started apologizing.

"It's ok. I'll get him back later for being rude and interrupting my stuffed shells with A1 sauce." I finished off my plate of shells. It was really good, but not as good as my mom makes them.

The dinner continued smoothly with o more rude interruptions, but someon is going to get an earful when I get back to my dorm. Make that two someones.

~Back at the dorm~

I walked in and took off my shoes. MinAh and Chola were in the kitchen while Zoe was in her room dancing.

"So, how was it?" MinAh asked me when I walked into the kitchen. I placed my hands on my hips and glared at both of them. "What?" She asked confused.

"I think you both left out a piece of information when you agreed to this dinner for me." I crossed my arms still having a sour expression on my face.

They looked at each other not knowing what I meant.

"Changmin is close friends with Kyuhyung."

"Ooooooh." MinAh realized finally what I meant. "Yeah, right. I didn't think it would matter than much."

I sighed. "It wouldn't have, if Kyuhyung didn't barge in trying to crash the dinner."

"HE DID WHAT?!" MinAh and Chola both yelled.

"That is the last time I let either of you set me up for having dinner." I walked into my room.

~MinAh's POV~

Nata left for her room slightly calmed down from before.

"So, what did you think of Changmin?" I called out.

Nata slammed her door making a loud sound.

I laughed. "Ok, Chola, when do you think Changmin will ask her on another date?"

"After, he ties up Kyuhyun." Chola took another bite of the fruit she was eating.

~Nata's POV~

I threw my purse onto my bed and flopped down right next to it.

My phone went off. I searched through my purse till I found it. I had a next message so I opened it.

 

Hey. It's Changmin. MinAh gave me your number.

Listen, I'm really sorry about earlier. I really want to make it up to you.

Text me back when you get this.

~Sent at 10:15 p.m.

 

I flung my head back.

Seriously?... I need a way out of this.

I got it!

 

To: Changmin

It's ok really. Before you try and make it up to me.

I just want you to know that I actually have a boyfriend.

I'm really sorry if you thought otherwise. I just want to let you know.

Maybe I'll see you at Music Bank? Well ttyl.

~Sent at 10:16 p.m.

 

I closed my eyes for only a moment before he replied.

 

Oh, really? I didn't know that. I'm sorry.

I won't bother you then. But still... if you need anything just ask.

~Sent at 10:16 p.m.

 

I sent a quick reply to him. I sighed and looked at Midnight. "How long do you think I can keep this up?" Midnight didn't answer. Of course not, he's a hamster. I looked at the wallpaper on my phone. It was a picture of an anime guy with spikey blonde hair. "Technically, I am married to him. MinAh helped me plan the wedding and everything." I laughed. "I'm the hokage's wife. I can go around dating other guys." I plugged my phone into the charger, fed Midnight, changed, and went to sleep. This was a pretty interesting day.