Movie night revelations

painful love

You all walked into your apartment, the guys sitting pretty much anywhere they could sit where they could see the television, they brought chips, dip, D.O. even brought cake for the movie night and popcorn.

As you put the movie on and sat down, Kris pulled Chanyeol into the kitchen for a little one on one conversation.

" What's sup?" Chanyeol asked, puzzled as to WHY Kris pulled him into the kitchen for a private conversation, to see Kris get out his phone and show him a mark that was similar to the one you had on your back" A tattoo..so?"

" It's not a tattoo, its a curse mark, The mark on  yous back seemed familiar so I decided to do some research, apparently this is the curse mark of one that has been touched indirectly by the grudge of a spirit, and judging from the size of you's she's had it since she was born."

" ...Curse mark? Kris stop messing around its not funny.." Chanyeol said, his face having gone from the usual smile to a serious frowning one.

" I'm not joking, if I was would I pull you into the kitchen like this and tell you in private?" Chanyeol tilted his head frowning even more, Kris had a point.

" Ok..so let's say that this is a Curse Mark as you say it is..what does it do?"Chanyeol leaned against the kitchen door.

" According to what I've read it grows when the cursed one is exposed to extreme negative emotions, once the mark reaches her pupil she will perish.." Kris said looking dead serious, seeing Chanyeol's face turn pale.

" D-die?.......Can it be cured? And why did she keep something like this from me?"

" I don't know ..the information I read didn't speak of a cure...but I haven't finished researching yet..as for why she hid it..why do you think? there are two reasons she'd hide it from you..think about it.."

" .....she...was afraid..i'd leave..or didn't want me to worry..probably..knowing her." Kris nodded" keep an eye on her for now..I'll try to find a cure..decide for yourself to tell her if you..wait where are you going?"  Kris saw Chanyeol storm back into the livingroom, blocking the view on the television for all of you.

" Hey! Hyung what's the big deal??!?"  Sehun frowned' We can't see the movie like this!"

" ......Why didn't you tell me you were cursed you? " Your eyes widened" Y-you know? H-how?!?" You got up.

" Kris told me, he recognized your so called birthmark..Why did you lie?" Chanyeol was feeling a mix of anger, sadness and confusion..but most of all wanted to know why you thought he couldn't help you.

" Because! I've had this since birth..my mother and father have searched for the twenty years that i've lived so far and it ended up killing my dad because he was messing with things beyond his power!" you ran into your bedroom locking the door behind you, hearing Chanyeol run into the door." YAH! Open this door!"

In the deep feelings of sadness and guilt you felt the mark grow this time growing beyond your waist having taken over your entire torso, part of your upper arms, part of your upper legs and neck" ........no.."

Kris ended up dragging Chanyeol back into one of the guestrooms with the help of Tao and Luhan(Luman to the rescue).

" Dude! Are you nuts?!?!?" Kris went completely ballistics" You just made it worse! It probably grew again! That was  not the right way to tell her you knew!" 

The rest of the group just kind of sat in the room not really knowing what to do.

" So...you is going to die?"Lay asked, Kris shook his head' ....if things continue like this yes..but there's no certainty..that there isn't a cure ..so" He turned to Chanyeol and held his hand out" Let us help you find one..and save your girlfriend."

Chanyeol looked up and nodded, taking Kris's hand and getting up" PLease help me save her..."