Swimming trip

painful love

When you woke up you saw Chanyeol had already gotten up.

" Hmm? wasn't he free today?" You made your way into the livingroom to see him on the phone with someone.

" Yeah..Yeah sounds like a good idea let's do that...alright see you in half an hour at yous place? Ok later" Chanyeol hung up and walked over to you giving you his well known good morning hug." Morning Jagiyaaaa after that nightmare you were out like a light!" He smiled.

" Yeah..thanks for protecting me against the nightmares Jagi" You shyly smiled back" Who was it on the phone? who's coming over?"

" Oh the rest of the guys are coming to pick us up! We're going to the beach!" He said somewhat excited.

" The b-beach?? I thought we were gonna stay home and watch movies today?"

" We can do that tonight ok? let's go have fun in the sun first! I wanna see my baby in a swimsuit!!!!" He laughed and hugged you firmly.

" S-sure...Chanyeol..just let me shower and pack some things for the beach ok?"

Well soon enough the rest of Exo( All remaining 11) were infront of your door banging on the door, jumping around, yelling that the two of you should stop your lovey doveyness and come with them to the beach.

You raced to the front door in a pair of hotpants, A t-shirt and a hoodie" Guys! You're being too loud!"

" Well let's go then!'Baekhyun said, semi jumping up and down along with Xiumin, the guys were obviously raring to go" Alright let me get my bag and we'll go" You walked back inside past Chanyeol who went to greet his group members to grab your bag  before walking back to them" Alright let's roll!"

So to the beach you went, but it was all but a smooth ride, you all( All 13 of you) had to fit in a big mini van, three of you didn't fit so it ended up like this from left to right, Driving: The driver, Next to the driver: Kris, Back seat 1: Suho,Xiumin, Baekhyun,Kai,Chen,Backseat 2,Lay with on his lap Luhan, Tao with Sehun on his lap, Chanyeol with you on his lap and D.o.

You made it eventually though even though Kai insisted on switching with D.O. at some point which ended in all of the first backseat having to get out and D.O. then Kai sat where D.O. was sitting and then D.O. ended up between Xiumin and Baekhyun for some reason.

Finally having arrived at the beach the group had settled at a nice spot on the beach, not too much sun but not too much shade either.
You all laid down your towels and got ready to go swimming, you chuckled seeing all the eye candy around you but the biggest eye candy was forever your boyfriend Chanyeol.
Looking over at you he smiled and walked over" Not getting into a bathing suit Jagi?" He asked as he looked your over, all he could see was that you were wearing an oversized blue shirt.

" I'm wearing my bathing suit under this, I just don't want to get sunburnt" You said trying to find an excuse for keeping your shirt on, When you were back at home you found out that your bathing suit wasn't completely covering the curse mark on your back so this seemed to be the quickest solution.

" That's what you got sunblock for babe.." He laughed slightly tilting his head and tugging your shirt" C'mon let me seeeeeeeeeeeeeee" He said in a slightly whiny yet adorable tone..

He had you trapped basically' Fine fine.." You took the shirt off revealing a simple blue one piece swimsuit

" Waaaah you look so cute!" He said looking you over"

" Hey you I didn't know you had a tattoo" Kris said as he walked over to the two of you" I don't have a tattoo Kris.."

" really? What's that on your back then? it looks like a really big tattoo" He pointed it out to Chanyeol" Hey yeah..it really does look like a tattoo.

" it's not a tattoo! " You fidgeted, its a birthmark, ask my mother..I was born with it" You said, it wasn't a complete lie you were born with it after all"thats why I wanted to keep the shirt on..." You looked down, you felt bad lying to them but you felt like you couldn't just tell them it was a curse mark and that it might kill you, you felt it wasn't time yet to tell them."

" it doesn't look like a birthmark to be honest..but I'm not one to doubt my love!...I'm sorry for forcing you to take your shirt off" He helped you put your shirt back on and kissed you on the forehead" Let's go swim ok?" He lead you to the water.

Kris however wasn't really convinced that you were completely telling the truth and decided to look up some things on his phone as everyone was swimming.

You had good fun, you played Marco polo with the entire crew, they ended up cheating and exiting the water, letting you search for them for a good then minutes to no avail, till at one point Xiumin got back into the water and followed you around giving you false leads, you also saw some multicolored fish.

You even ended up playing Break the Watermelon on the beach.

After hours of playing all of you were sitting on your towels waiting to dry as the sun slowely set.

" So what do we do now?" Kai said not really wanting to go back to the Exo dorm yet.

" We..could go watch movies at you's place" Chanyeol suggested, you glared at him knowing that he knew that it was suppose to be time for just the two of you, but taking into consideration how hard the guys had worked you gave in" Fine come over if you want, But! You guys are bringing the snacks since I got the movies!"

" Deal!"