Late night.

painful love

Another night another bad dream

 

Your mother was sitting in the livingroom knitting a scarf for your father, her belly all swollen from you.
You had been in there for quite a while but it seemed it wouldn't take long for you to decide that it was time to come into the world.

Your mother smiled as she put her hand on her belly, rubbing it slightly" I can't wait to see your little face....your appa is waiting for you to come out too ..."

She chuckled to herself then feeling another hand on her belly,as she looked to the hand she saw it was transparent, looking to the owner of the hand she saw a somewhat angry looking see through woman.
" W-what do you want?!?"

The woman laughed" I curse this child...your child will die not long after being born, this child shall fall into the realm of the dead." She cackled.
Looking closer your mother recognized that the woman was an old classmate of hers who had always envied her, the woman had died a few days earlier in a house a few blocks away.

" You shall not harm my child! Away with you!"
The ghost dug her nails into your mother's belly" THis child..SHALL BE MINE!!"

" NO!" You shot up from your bed" ......aish..another bad dream..this was twenty years ago.." You sighed and ran your hand through your hair, even though you would like for it to be a dream...it wasn't it was a memory.

Feeling a burning sensation on your left shoulder you walked to the bathroom to have a look, you lifted your shirt and saw what the cause was, the mark had grown again, it was a black mark that looked somewhat like a big tribal tattoo, when you were little it started as five dots, the exact place the woman had dug her nails into your mother's belly.

Each time you were overcome with extreme negative emotions the mark would spread across your body, it had taken over half of your torso over the past few years.

You let go of your shirt, it falling into place again and walked back into the bedroom seeing your boyfriend sitting up" You ok Jagi?" He rubbed his eyes still sleepy but wanting to know if you were ok.

" Yeah I'm fine oppa...just...had a bad nightmare so I went to get a drink.." Chanyeol held his arms out" Come back to bed Jagiyaaaaa, I havent hugged you properly in five months."

You laughed and made your way back to the bed, that was your boyfriend, Exo's Park Chanyeol, he had been away for a couple concerts so he wasn't able to even come visit you even though you'd think he was living with you since he slept there five out of seven days of the week.

He loved you to bits and you loved him back, but you couldn't bear to tell him about your curse,afraid that he might leave you or worse, worry even more about you.

You got back into the bed and huggled Chanyeol
" Now you won't get nightmares anymore..I'll protect youyou." He smiled at you with his semi sleepy face

" / If only you could protect me Chanyeol..but you can't protect me from this...I'm sorry Chanyeol..for keeping this from you/"

You felt yourself being pulled back into the world of dreams as you drifted off.

A/N : Ok that is the end of the first chapter how you liking it so far?