chapter 19

My bestfriend is my husband

>>> At GG Campus...

In that afternoon, Tiffany continues her effort to looks for Taeng. However while walking along the building, she unexpectedly see Siwon at Gymnasium with his friends. But something is not right with his face and Tiffany can see it from far. So she quickly get that guy to check on him.

“hey honey...what are you doing here?”, Siwon asking.

“what happen to your face? Why it bruised? Do you get fight again honey?”, Tiffany asked worriedly while her hands cares for that guy face.

“ouch ! it hurts honey...”, he still feels the pain.

“how many times should i tell you dont get fight again. You’re so stubborn honey. Do you know how much i love you? What if something happened to you?”, Tiffany keeps babbling to her boyfriend.

“this is all your “MIDGET” fault. He is the one who beat me yesterday.”,Siwon try to create a lie.

“what??? Why did he beats you? It might be a reason right? You dont accused him without prove honey. I dont like it...”, Tiffany still did not believe with what she heard from Siwon.

“why should i lie?! I’m telling you the truth. That guy was drunk yesterday at the club and suddenly he comes to me and punch me. When i tried to protect myself, he become more aggresive and this is how i ended honey. I’m really mad with that guy. Who do he thinks he is? If not because we are in public, for sure i will beat him again...”, the lies that he creates to make Taeng looks bad in front of Tiffany.

After the meeting with Siwon, Tiffany heading back to their home. She feels really angry right now. She really dont understand Taeng. That guy really annoy her day by day.

 

***

 

Siwon had successful to make Tiffany believe him. Yes. Siwon is good liar because Tiffany finally fall for his story. Since yesterday night Tiffany waiting for Taeng at home but that guy did not appear. “you really gone too far now Taeng...how dare you do like that to my boyfriend..”,that things keeps playing in her mind.

Tomorrow morning, Taeng finally come back to his apartment. When he open the door, suddenly he received a slap on his face. The pains from yesterday fight also still stung but Tiffany already added the new one.

“yah !!! what’s wrong with you fany ah? Why did you slap me?”, he did not satisfied with what he received earlier.

 “you asked me why? Yah Kim Taeyeon !!! who gives you right to touch my boyfriend huh? If you angry with  him just release it to me. I told you already right that you should just mind your own business. You are nobody to me !!!”, Tiffany said angrily.

“i’m nobody to you? Who said? Are you forget that i’m your husband?”, so it is clear that all the matter that relates with you is my business. Got it???”, he try to defend himself right now.

 “don’t ever dare to admit that you are my husband. It’s just on the paper, nothing more than that. I hate you Kim Taeyeon !!! from now on, dont you ever touch Siwon again and i dont want you to get near him again. Go to hell you with your bad attitude ! i dont need a friend like you anymore...just get out of my life”, Tiffany really angry right now.

Hearing those statement making Taeng standing numbs. He really dont expect those words to be out of Tiffany mouth. He really love Tiffany so much but what happen today really hurt him. Finally what he is afraid to happen just happened. Tiffany hates him so much and he cant do anything to avoid it.

But as usual, Taeng will always be Taeng no matter in what condition. With his calm reaction he just come up with a statement that comes from deep of his heart.

“hmmm...i believe i dont have anything to say if you choose to believe that way. If that what you want i will grant it Fany. Just...please be careful after this. I just dont want to see you getting hurt...”, he slowly walk away to his room.

After that incidents, Taeng and Fany never had a word anymore. Although they still live in the same house but both of them acting like they are stranger. Either Taeng nor Tiffany did not bother to ask about one another again.