chapter 20

My bestfriend is my husband

“its already 11.30 pm. Dont you want to back to your home Taeng?”, Yuri asked when he see his friend didnt move from the seat.

“i want to finish up my works Yul. You just go back first...”, his eyes still looking on the laptop screen.

“but Taeng, we’re here since 10 am. Dont you feel tired. You dont even eat anything since you came to this studio right?”, Sooyoung showing his worry.

“it’s ok. I’m not hungry yet. You dont worry about me guys. I’m already a big boy not a kid ok...”, Taeng try to make a joke.

“hmmm...okay fine. But if you need anything just give us a call ok..”, by that, Yuri and Sooyoung leave that studio heading back to their home.

Its already 3 days since Taeng did not going back to their apartment. He just dont feel like going home right now because he knows that no matter how hard he tries to avoid Fany but he cant do that. Just by looking at that girl making his heart hurt even more.

The crisis between Taeng and Fany are already known among their friends. As a friend, they really dont like to see the condition of the two. They missed the moments when that two always happy being together.

***

Siwon is the most happy person right now because he finally win over that midget. Everyone know that Siwon really hate Taeng and the feeling is getting worse when Tiffany got married to that midget. Actually he is not really love Tiffany.

“i’m still curious why you still chasing for Tiffany although you dont love her at all right...”, Henry which is Siwon bestfriend asking him.

“Henry is right. Why you still keep her as your girlfriend? There are many other beautiful girls chasing for you Siwon...i wonder why?”, its Eunhyuk turn to questioned now.

“hmmm...i do all this because of that midget. Since junior school, everyone attention always goes for that midget. Nobody realize about my existence. Wherever i went, everybody talking about him. Even my parents keep mentioning about his good deed and what makes me more annoy towards him because my parents are comparing me to him. Its not ended there, he also is the one that make Nicole(Siwon’s first love) hate me till now. I was expelled from the school because of him. Since that, i keep my revenge on that midget. Hmmm...I was glad that along the senior high school i didn’t meet with him. But I didn’t expect to meet him again in this college. And just like the past, he’s still the best in everyone’s eyes. I hate that fact !!! and then i found out that Tiffany also study here which i know that she is Taeng bff. I know them since we’re kid. So i know that if Tiffany get hurt, Taeng will also feel the same. That is why i plan all this thing. I want to play with that midget. Let him suffer seeing me with his wife in love. Let him know how i feel for all this time...”, for the first time Siwon open his true story on why he become like this.

All of Siwon’s friends were speechless hearing the story. Only now they understand why Siwon really hates Taeng. If its about Nicole they already know because they always meet with that girl at club but Nicole never once want to get near with Siwon. But about the story from the junior high school really new among them.

***

Everything seems not right since that night. Tiffany never feels happy since that day although she thinks that she is doing the right thing to protect her boyfriend. The clock seems to move so slow day by day to her. Whenever she’s at home, she cant avoid but to feel lonely and gulity.

When sitting alone at home, she always questioning herself whether she should say sorry to Taeng or not. But her ego is too high to do so. Although she starts to miss that midget, but her heart refuse it.

“Tiff...you skipped class again? Why? This is so not you Tiff. You never skipped class before...”, Jessica-

“hmmm...i dont feel like going to class Jess. I will just wasting my time if i go because i really cannot concentrate right now. So better im staying at home...”, Tiffany-

“then just go meet him and say sorry. Ask him to come home. Its easy right?”, Jessica-

“its not that easy. I hate him so much right now. I feel betrayed you know. How come he can beat my boyfriend. Who he thinks he is?”, Tiffany-

“who he thinks he is? Hey...he is your husband. You remember that? I just want to remind you if you already forgot about that fact. I repeat again Tiff, Kim Taeng is your husband...”, Jessica-

“it just a title on the paper Jess. Everybody know that and even you. So why bother to talk about it now. The fact will never change Jess. I’m Siwon girlfriend. And you know how much i love Siwon right...”, Tiffany-

“aishhh...why you are so stubborn Tiff. For how many times should i tell you that your feeling towards Siwon is not LOVE but its more towards admiring. You just like him just like other fangirls. Your true love is non other than Taeng. When will you realize about this huh?”, Jessica-

“haha...are you making a joke Jess. Me loving Taeng? You are so funny...”, Tiffany-

“Tiff...everyone can see it. Me and all our friends already know about this. By seeing on your both eyes already we can know that Taeng is the only man that you love Tiff. You just need him in your life. Not Siwon and also not other but just Taeng...”, Jessica-

“Jess...i don’t want to argue with you. Could you just stop the ridiculous words that you are talking right now. I’m starting to get annoy with you okay. Just please, stop nagging me about that midget...”, Tiffany starts to get mad.

“okay. I’m so sorry. But for the last time i want to say this. Dont wait till you lose him from your life. If he ever disappeared from your eyes, i’m 100% sure that you will regret for the rest of your life...”, by that Jessica ended the phone call.

Jessica’s words really bring a lot of meaning to Tiffany. She cannot sleep because her mind keep replaying Jessica’s words. Suddenly, she feels that she’s afraid of losing Taeng. She really cannot imagine her life without Taeng because she already familiar with Taeng by her side since she is 4 years old.

***

“till when you want to run away from her Taeng? Its almost 2 weeks since the last time you step in your home. Don’t you get tired of staying in this studio. I’m afraid that you will get sick...”, Yoona come to the studio today because he start to worry about his friend.

“Yoong is right Taeng. Till when you wanna stay here? I’m afraid that you may get sick. You are ruining your life now you know. Are you realized it?”, Hyoyeon added.

“guys...i’m not a kid. So dont treat me like one okay. I know how to take care of myself. Just dont worry about me. My life is like usual, nothing was change except for the fact that i’m not staying in that apartment anymore...”, Taeng explaining his condition.

“how come its okay? I cant see that you are okay? You are getting worse you know...look at yourself. You look so miserable right now. You’re torturing yourself Taeng..”, Yuri cant stand it anymore.

“Taeng...i heard from Sica that Tiff also did not happy without you. Dont you think that she really needs you right now?”, Soo’s turns to speak.

“i’m doing all this for Tiffany. She’s dont want me anymore. She’s hate me so much. So for what reason should i go back to that house. Its not mine anymore. In fact, if i ever meet her again, she said she will hate me forever. I dont want that to happen. You guys know how much i love her. I’m afraid of losing her forever...”, Taeng is really sad whenever they talked about Tiffany.

“so by doing like this you think she will be happy? You’re the one that said will protect Tiff from that Siwon right. We all know that he just want to play with Tiffany, that he’s not serious with their relationship. He do that just to make you hurt. Don’t you want to protect Tiffany?”, Yuri-

“Taeng...Tiff needs you. Please dont be like this. Don’t just sit here without doing anything. Fight for Tiffany. She is your wife not just your friend. She is your WIFE...always mind that in your head Taeng. It is your responsibilities to protect her, to make her happy. Dont be a loser over that Siwon. He dont deserve to be a winner in this story....”, Yoona-