chapter 11

My bestfriend is my husband

 

Since taeng is really frustated with what fany had done so he decided to stay at yuri place for the day. But he still do not forget to leave the special gift that he already bought for tiffany in that girl’s room.

The next day when tiffany back to their house, she cannot find taeng anywhere. So she guess that guy already out with his friend. Then she just go straight to her room. Her mind now just thinking about sleep because she really tired with the party she had last night.

Tiffany sleep well as when she awake she find its already dark outside. But she still didn’t sense the existence of taeng in the house. After she finished clearing herself then she headed to the dressing table. Then she see a letter and a pink box on the table. She really curious so she open the box and find out a shining necklace in it with the lock locket in pink colour. It is really really beautiful and fany is so amazed with the gift. A smile then visible at her face. Then she moves to the letter.

 

To hwang miyoung,

I bet you never expects this letter right. Haha. But you know me really well. I’m absolutely not good in expressing something face to face. So letter is the best choice than my mouth i think ;p  today is your birthday and i really excited to shout a blessing happy birthday for you. Sorry if i did not prepare anything for you. But i guess siwon already give you something worth right. So its enough for you to be happy.

 My wish for your birthday is for you to be more happy in your life with the person that you love. I don’t want to see any tears form out from you ok miyoung. So if there’s anything you need and if you need somebody, just look for me cause likes i said since we’re kid that i’ll be your saviour no matter what happen. If that stupid siwon makes you upset again, just tell me and i will knock his head with my own hand. Haha.

And for the present, actually i don’t know what to give to you. But since you really obsess with that pink, so i just bought that necklace when i saw it at mall. I think the only reason you will like it just because it is pink right. Haha. Hope you can accept it.

Oh yes, before i forget yesterday i baked a cake for you but you said you didn’t come home so i just put it in the fridge. Just check it out if you feels wants to try it. I’ll stay at my friend’s place for this weekend. If you need me just call my phone.

Be a good girl ok miyoung. I love you my bestfriend =)

Your stupid dork bestfriend,

Kim taeyeon

 

Don’t know why but tiffany suddenly feels touch with the words writes by taeng in that letter. She can see how taeng cares about her really well but she always make that latter dissapointed. She feels really guilty when thinking about everything she’s done including not able to come back yesterday night. She’s really a bad friend to somebody like taeng. Suddenly without her intents, a tears drop from her eyes remembering how taeng always makes her smile everytime she feels down. That midget never failed to make she laughed in no matter situation occured. He’s really an angel sent from heaven to earth to complete her life. She wish that she can do something for taeng to make that latter happy too.