chapter 12

My bestfriend is my husband

 

AT YURI’S APARTMENT

“ for how long you want to stay broke like this man? This is not a kim taeyeon that i know. Come on go out with me..”, yuri try to approach his friend that seems to be spazzed out since yesterday.

“ i’m not feeling to go out right now yul. If you want to out just go. I can stay here alone. Don’t need to afraid coz i will not steal anything from your house. Instead my house already complete with everything. Haha..”, taeng said something funny to make yul mood change too.

“ yah ! its not what i meant. Babo. Haha..” feels a little bit funny with taeng statement earlier. “ sica said IU meets her today asking where are you? She said you didn’t answer her call and not reply her text. Why you do like that to IU? she really put the big hopes on you taeng. Why not you just accept her in your life so that you can learn to forget about your unrequited love to tiffany. I think IU also a good girl and she can make you happy..”, yuri try to confide his friend.

When he heard about IU suddenly his guilty feeling strikes into himself. Yes. He’s the one that give the girl hope in their relationship. IU is really a good girl and she always try to understand taeng eventhough sometimes she’s the one that being hurt. When thinking about IU, taeng realize how selfish he is. And the words from yuri starts to effect in his mind. Maybe its time for him to move on. Its not wrong to try right. So he smiles thinking about that.

“ i’ll call IU asking her to hang out with me. Maybe we can have double date yul. You can ask sica to come along. It might be more fun for us..”, taeng said confidently.

Yuri was taken aback with his friend action. Just now he looks like someone waiting for time to die but right now suddenly he change drastically. What kind of person he is? But yuri feels happy seeing taeng like this. Its ok if he’s crazy like this because it is much more better than seeing the dead taeng.