Chapter Two

Rain

A/N Chapter two is finally finished (lol)! I will be updating randomly, so yeah... Please comment and subscribe!! :D

The rain was getting lighter but it was getting colder. Jaejoong felt a shudder from the younger boy beside him and he held him closer to his body, sharing his warmth. Yunho glanced at him and smiled thankfully. His lips were blue and his sharp eyes were now looking tired and not as sharp. "Are you okay? Do you wanna rest for awhile?" Jaejoong asked worriedly, seeing the boy slowing his pace and looking a bit pale. Yunho nodded and gave him a thumbs up. Suddenly, he lost his balance and staggered against Jaejoong. 

"Yunho!" Jaejoong dropped his umbrella and caught him in his arms. He looked down at Yunho and saw that he was breathing heavily, his lips were trembling and his eyes were clenched shut. 

"Aaaah, what should I do? Yunho, please wake up!" But Yunho was still unconscious and he didn't look like he was going to wake up anytime soon. Jaejoong felt his forehead. Yunho had a fever and he needed help. Fast.  Jaejoong couldn't call anyone because his phone had run out of batteries. Yes, it had to be today didn't it?

"What should I do?" He thought frantically and there was only one way that would get him out of the rain and also help Yunho. Even though they just met 15 minutes ago he had to get Yunho to his home. Jaejoong took off his leather jacket and placed it over Yunho's broad shoulders. Slowly and steadily, he squatted down and leant Yunho's body against his back. He put the taller boy's arms around his neck and stood up and  his hands under Yunho's legs to support the weight that was heavier than himself. And he sure wasn't conscious of how Yunho's cheeks were against his own and how his breath was hot against his ear. "God, he's heavy," Jaejoong grunted, he had not given anyone a piggyback since he was little and he smiled to himself at the thought.

The rain had finally stopped by the time they had reached his apartment. Jaejoong's back was feeling numb from the heavier and taller boy against him, but because of that he didn't feel cold and it was comfortable...If that made any sense... His dry hair was now wet, since he left his umbrella at the park. He shrugged, he had planned to buy a new one anyways.  After a 5 minute struggle of trying to use one hand to support Yunho and the other to enter his passcode, the door to his home opened. Jaejoong sighed with relief and exhaustion and he went inside his bedroom and dropped Yunho lightly on to his bed. Yunho mumbled and adjusted his position on the bed, he hugged his knees to his chest, making him look like a  startled centipede. Seeing this action, Jaejoong couldn't help but chuckle at the boy. Remembering that Yunho had a fever, he ran to get a wet towel and dabbed it lightly on the sick boy's face.  By now, Yunho's face was red and sweaty from his fever and Jaejoong decided that he  had to take his wet hoodie off of him to cool off his hot (temperature-wise) body. Yunho's sleeping position didn't make it easier for him to take it off and after a long struggle, Jaejoong managed to release Yunho from his burden. The younger boy's tanned, firm upper body was revealed and Jaejoong's eyes glazed over the sight. Realizing his reaction, he shook his head out of his daze. "No, Jaejoong, this is not good, snap out of it! You're a debuted singer now, you can't do this!" He frowned. Why isn't this boy wearing anything underneath anyways? He rinsed the towel and placed it on top of Yunho's forehead and pulled the covers up, covering his bare chest.

With Yunho now safely sleeping soundly and half- on his bed, he showered and changed into fresh, dry clothes. As he was buttoning up his shirt, the doorbell suddenly rang. Jaejoong went to check who it was and on the screen a wavy haired, gorgeous girl was shown. He smiled and opened the door for her. 

"Noona, what are you doing here?" Dara stepped into the apartment and looked around, taking in every detail. Her scan around the room stopped as her eyes laid on the sight of a widely visible pale chest showing through Jaejoong's shirt. Flustered, she looked away and sat on the couch.

"Well, as your manager, I am supposed to inform you once in a while what your schedule is...and if you don't mind me saying this, but your shirt..."  "It doesn't suit me? Don't worry these are just the clothes I wear at home, I won't become a fashion disaster in public," Jaejoong assured her, knowing that she was extra cautious of the way he dresses. 

"No, I meant-" 

"Jaejoong?" A voice called out behind her and her head turned to where the voice was coming from. She gasped and covered her 'O' shaped mouth as she saw a half- man with messed up hair squinting at the other man in the room. Her eyes darted back and forth at Jaejoong and the other man, fitting the pieces of evidence together like a jigsaw puzzle. Jaejoong with the half-buttoned up shirt, the half- man, in his apartment... Half-buttoned shirt, Jaejoong, semi-, apartment, man... Jaejoong, not realizing what the situation looked like from Dara's point of view, walked over to Yunho and felt his cheeks, checking his temperature. Slightly confused and feeling a bit dizzy, Yunho didn't know how to react. The silence broke when the girl in the room spoke the question he wanted to know as well,"What the hell is going on here?"