Call Me 'Oppa'

Love Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Qian, I’m bored.” said Kyuhyun.

“Why? Even if I’m here you feel bored?” said Victoria.

“You know that’s not what I mean. It’s because I ‘m always in this room. Let’s go outside.”

“Okay, but you have to finish it first.”

Victoria was feeding him. That day, she was free so she could be with Kyuhyun a whole day until that night. After Kyuhyun finished his meal, Victoria helped him to get up.

“I can do it myself, Qian.” Kyuhyun had been much better since he did therapy long time but he was not fully recovered. He just didn’t want to be looked weak in front of her. So, Victoria stil held his arms and they were walking very slowly. They went outside of the room and walking around,  then they saw a garden.

“Let’s go there.” asked Kyuhyun.

“But it’s cold outside.”

“It’s okay. I always feel hot when you’re with me.” Kyuhyun smirked.

“Ya! What do you mean?” Victoria hit Kyuhyun softly, her face become red because ashamed.

Kyuhyun giggled. “Come on..” whined Kyuhyun cutely, Victoria can’t refuse it.

They went to the garden. As they went through the door, Kyuhyun took a deep breath. Since he had been inside for weeks, for the first time he felt the natural fresh air. Fortunately, it wasn’t really cold but cool. The light only came from the dim park lights and there was no one, just they both. “Let’s sit,” said Kyuhyun. And they sat on the long chair.

Victoria leaned her head on Kyuhyun’s shoulder, closed her eyes, while her arms around his. For a while they were just silent, enjoy the night air. And suddenly Kyuhyun broke the silent, “At that time, I thought I would never see you again.” Victoria opened her eyes and lift her head to see Kyuhyun’s face. His eyes just staring ahead and continued.

“I thought I was gonna die. I started thinking my mistakes; I did many wrong. I was very scared. I wanna fix all my mistakes. I thought of my family, my friends; I was thinking of you. I just realised how precious they are; how precious you are. So, I struggled to stay alive.” His eyes filled with tears that fell down to his cheeks. Then he turned his face to see the girl beside him, “I don’t wanna leave you.”

Victoria was stunned. It was the first time he talks about the accident. She touched his cheek and wiped his tears with her thumb. “Thank you. Thanks for being alive.”

Kyuhyun held her soft hand; closed his eyes, feeling the warmth on his cheek, and kissed her palm. He looked at her beautiful big eyes. His face was getting closer to he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter