Reminiscence

Love Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun walked on the corridor of hospital bringing a bucket of flower. He mentally laughed at himself.  Why he suddenly become so cheesy. But when he opened the door he was not ready for what he was seeing. His girlfriend was crying in the arm of his bestfriend. His chest hurts that had nothing to do with his lung.

Normally he wouldn’t mind their intimacy because they are bestfriend, three of them are bestfriend. But this time, he could feel there was something he couldn’t intervene so he stood still on the door. His heart really hurts because his own girlfriend prefers telling his feeling to other man, not him. Then he left quietly.

 

 

 

 

 

It was already 10 in the night, but the city was still awake. There were many people passing by outside the cafe, but a person Kyuhyun was waiting nowhere to be seen. Kyuhyun was sitting on the table beside glass window in the cafe near his company building, waiting his best friend for almost an hour. It was just a regular hang-out with his two best friends but today Changmin couldn’t come because he had schedule on radio.  And usually he was the one who coming late but since Victoria made her debut recently she seemed to busier than he was.

He picked his phone from his pocket and was about to call her but then he was shocked by a pair of hands that grab his shoulders all of sudden from the back so his body was jolted a bit and his phone was loosen from his hand and almost fell to the floor before he caught it on his thigh. The doer laughed at his reaction and took a seat in the front of his seat while touched her stomach, still laughing.

“YAH!” Kyuhyun shouted, but his eyes still look playful. He could never angry to this girl. “You should have apologized, not laughing at me. Do you know I have been waiting for 60 minutes?”

Victoria still struggled to hold back her laugh but Kyuhyun could see her apologetic face. “I am really sorry. I swear I ran here as soon as I just finished my schedule. But, you know, the traffic jam is..”

“You said you ran? Why there was traffic jam?” Kyuhyun knitted his eyebrows, pretending to be confused.

Victoria rolled her eyes, “It’s not literally, pabo. Of course I used my car.”

“Did you just call me pabo? Where is the Oppa?”

“I’m really sorry to make you wait, Oppa.”

“I forgive you if you treat me tonight. By the way I have finished three cup of americano while waiting you here.”

“Hey, It’s not fair. Do you know that I used to wait for you and Changmin when we had appointment but I never complained because I know you guys were extremely busy.” Victoria pouted, trying to look angry but Kyuhyun thought it was too cute. He couldn’t help pinching her cheek.

“Okay, just let me treat you, then.” Kyuhyun smiled. “By the way, you are really popular now, aren’t you? I saw you on a variety show yesterday, I think all eyes on you, especially men.” He could hear annoyed in his own voice.

He saw Victoria blushed. “R-Really? I-I don’t think so.”

“Oh, come on. Don’t you realize that you attract so many guys’ attention. When we are at the back stage on music program, the boys notice you everytime you’re around?” He didn’t know why he talked about that.

Victoria’s cheeks just became redder as Kyuhyun kept talking. But when she asked something to him the situation was reversed, “Why are you so sensitive about it?”

Kyuhyun didn’t expect that kind of question so it made him stuttered, “W-what? Me? I am not.”

It’s time for Victoria to attack. “Yes, you are. Why do you notice people around me while myself didn’t even know it. Or even it’s just your delusion that actually nobody notice me like what you said. And why do you look so annoyed?”

Kyuhyun couldn’t look at her. He knew that Victoria was readi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter