Miracle

Love Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Victoria’s POV

 I actually was a little bit upset because there were so many people who come visiting Kyuhyun after being told if he had got consciousness and I must get out. Kyuhyun must not talk too much because his respiration was not steady yet.  Super Junior oppas was the one who came first included Leeteuk oppa and Eunhyuk oppa who still recovering.

I thought I could talk with him or at least be beside him after he opened his eyes. But now I must share him with others, even if myself hadn’t had time to be with him.

When I saw his finger moved, I immediatelly called umma and appa. We looked at him breathlessly. I felt my heart going to explode when see his eyes opened, but he closed his eyes again. I was starting afraid when  he opened his eyes again. He seemed confused; looked around the room and finally saw me. But he was still confused, so I asked, “Kyuhyun?”

His response was startling, “Am I dead?”

“What are you saying?” Kyuhyun’s father said.

He turned his face to his parents, “Appa? Umma?” and turned his face to me again, “Qian?” After that he was quiet, seemed digesting what had happened and what was happening at that time.

So I helped him, “You are not dead, just nearly, but you still alive. You were brought to the hospital after the accident. And you were coma for about four days.” I said.

“Four days?” he startled.

“Yeah.” I replied.

After that appa called doctor to check him, and told everyone that his son had been awaked. Now they all were coming and I just could wait outside.

“Qiannie, I’m sorry, you cannot see Kyuhyunnie now. I know how you feel.” Suddenly, Kyuhyun’s mother talked to me, took me back to the present. I must be looked very depressed, so I made a fake smile.

“Ah, I’m okay umma. I understand.” I said.

“Do you want to go outside? Have you eat?” This time Changmin said. He also had to get out because after some minutes he just come, Kyuhyun’s highschool friends came.

I just realized that my stomache was very empty. “Okay, I’m really hungry.” I said.

We went to outside and walked looking for a nice food. It was still cold but the sun could be seen. I realized that I did’t notice around me. My heart light

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter