Neighbors!

Let's All Start Over

 

You hung up the phone and looked at Luhan. "I'm going to meet Sehun this Friday, would you like to come?"

He stopped eating and looked at you, he seemed indecisive. "I don't know, we'll see. You done?" He asked taking away your empty plate. You hurried up behind him and took it from him. "You've had a long day Luhan, I'll do the dishes."

"No. Your day has been longer than mine, I'll do them."

He took the things from your hands, his brushing against yours very lightly. You felt your cheeks go slightly red. Luhan smiled and walked away into the kitchen.

Just do it.

You sighed and forced yourself to walk into the kitchen next to Luhan.

Something you hadn't done before in a long time. Each time you stayed somewhere when you moved, you never helped around the house. Sure you would do little stuff, but nothing big. It was a long time since you had helped someone do anything.

Starting over Ae, let's do it right.

Luhan looked at you, you looked back and smiled.

"Let's do dishes together then nae?" He nodded as you took the plate and started scrubbing.

------------

You walked out of the shower and started heading to your room. "Ae Tae, could I talk to you for a minute?" You turned around and saw Luhan standing in the hallway outside his room. You nodded and walked over. "What's up?"

"If you need anything let me know, I'm more than happy to help." He looked down and started walking away.

"Is that all?" You asked stepping around him until you were facing him. Luhan sighed and look at you, he almost looked worried.

"Just, be careful."

"Be careful of what?"

He seemed very reluctant to answer. He looked at you, his eyes were dark, his face emotionless. You didn't like this Luhan, he wasn't happy and bubbly like he was before.

"Sehun."

With that he walked into his room and shut the door, you just stood there, not knowing what to do.

Be careful...of...Sehun? Luhan must be crazy. Then again, he said they used to be good friends, and what Sehun said. Aish Ae! You're tired. Bed, let's go to bed.

You walked into your room and sat on your bed, tired from the long day.

But you didn't feel as tired as you were just a moment ago. You were thinking about everything, even though you didn't want too.

How am I going to be this time? Not too smart, Luhan could probably tell if I was faking. And, not to girly, Sehun would definitly tell. This is hard, what haven't I tired?

You started at the ceiling, then the doorbell rang. You stood from your bed and peeked out your door, looking to see i fLuhan would answer the door. The bell rang again, there was no point in waiting for him to answer, so you walked out and towards the door.

A tall man with red hair stood in front of you. He saw you and smiled a gigantic smile handing you some paper.

"Could you tell Luhan I got his mail again?" You nodded and started to shut the door. "Wait."

"Yes?"

"What's your name?" He seemed friendly enough. Although he freaked you out a bit, he was nice.

"Ae Tae. Yours?"

"I'm Chanyeol. Looks like we are going to be neighbors right?" He didn't wait for you to reply before walking away. You looked out your door and saw him walk up to the door right across from yours. "Goodnight!" He yelled and waved frantically. You giggled and waved back, closing the door as you turned back to your room. Setting the mail on the table as you passed.

You sat on your bed again, ready for bed. You turned out the lights and sighed.

I know who I'm going to be this time...- You closed you eyes and started to fall asleep -...Myself.