New Start...Again...

Let's All Start Over

 

You walked off the termonal and took a breath.

Nothing's changed.

You took out your phone and dialed Mr. Kim's hand phone.

"Mr. Kim's office, I'm not here to take you call right now, leave a message and I'll get back to you soon."

You sighed and hung up. "How am I supposed to know what to do now?" You mumbled to yourself. You sat down on your suitecase and sighed.

“ Ae?” He said.

You and leaped up. It was Sehun, a person you hadn't seen or talked too since the big move. He had that smile you’ve never forgotten for the time you’ve been away.

“SeHun Oppa!” You yelled running up to him. He took you with open arms and held you there for what seemed liked forever.

“I’ve missed you” SeHun said. It was so nice to hear his voice after so long.

“Well, you’re gonna see me everyday from now on. Eventually you’re going to be sick of me" You said pulling away. “Whatever!” He said pulling away and walking over to get your bags. SeHun and you talked non-stop from the airport, to his car, to your new house.

"So how is everything?" You asked getting out of the car. Sehun quickly followed behind as he went to get your things from the trunk.

"Good."

"Kai?" Sehun became silent and didn't say anything. After what seemed like a life time, he smiled. "He's great, I just talked to him this morning." He started leading the way up to the door, you followed. 

“Thanks.” You said smiling walking over towards him.

“Of course, I’m more than happy to help.”

“Well, I should go in. Meet my new 'parents'.” You shrugged your shoulders walking over to the knock on the door.

A boy opened the door, you felt Sehun tense up beside you. The boy was fairly tall and had blondish-brown hair, he looked at Sehun. Then to you with a smile. "You must be Park Ae Tae, I'm Luhan." It caught you off gaurd that he spoke to you in Chinese. He bowed, you returned the gesture and turned towards Sehun.

“Sure you don’t need any help?” He asked, reaching for your wrist.

‘Positive! Luhan here can help me” You smiled.

“Alright. Bye Ae see you tomorrow.” SeHun started walking down the long driveway.

"Wait!" He turned to be caught off gaurd by your embrace. He returned the hug, very tightly.

He pulled away, reluctant to though. "Go and unpack. You have my number, just call me if you need anything." He walked away and to his car. You watched as he drove off from the front porch. "You ready?" Luhan asked. You turned around and gave him a smile. "Yea! Let's go!" You walked into the house, to find Luhan had already taken your bags upstairs. "Do you like it? It's your new room."

Luhan was standing in the doorway with a smile on his face. "It's perfect. But I have one question. Where are your parents?"

"Oh, they don't live here, so it's just you and me for the time being."

This made a knot form in your stomache.

Great, of all people, I get this one.

"Would you like some food?"

"Sure, I'm starving."

"Alrighty then I'll go make some. By the way, welcome to Korea." With that he shut the door and left you to think about how you were going to re-construct yourself to fit in here.