Never Said Anything

Let's All Start Over

 

You walked down the stairs and saw Luhan finishing up in the kitchen. "Yah! Ae Tae, the food is ready!" He yelled as he set the plates. Although you thought you'd fell different, you were comfortable with it just being the two of you. "It smells really good!"

"Xie xie (Thank you) Enjoy!" Luhan placed a pot of kimchi and other dishes in front of you. You filled your bowl and smiled.

Maybe living here wont be so bad.

"I love it Luhan!"

"I'm glad." He smiled.

You both sat in silence for a few moments. "So, Ae Tae, why'd you move? If you don't mind my asking."

You finished chewing and smiled. "Not at all. I moved because my parents are military and were deployed. The people I usually stay with weren't around, so they shipped me here."

"Interesting, now, where did you learn to speak chinese so well?"

"Since we moved a lot when I was younger when I was growing up, I picked up on the languages."

"No wonder you could talk to Sehun" He scoffed. You put your bowl down and gave him a confused look. "You know Sehun?"

Luhan looked down to think for a minute. "Yea, well, kinda. We used to be really close."

You took out your phoned and dialed Sehun. "Hello?"

"Why didn't you tell me about Luhan?"

"..."

"Sehun?"

You waited impatiently for Sehun to answer. Looking over to Luhan every so often.

"Ae Tae. I never told you about Luhan because there was nothing to tell."