Baro's Time to Shine

Valentine's Day

Okay, now for Baro's turn. You waited anxiously yet again. And almost as if upon a wish, he walked up to you.

"So, what are we doing today?" you smirked at the blonde.

"It's a secret-- Just come with!" he chortled and took your hand, leading you to his car. He calmly and silently drove you to somewhere you were unfamiliar with. Until on the horizon, you saw a slide, and shady trees. Then a swingset, and you realized, Baro was taking you to your favorite childhood playground! You almost teared up at the memories, smiling with every sweet reminder. Truth was, you did know Baro since pre-school. And he hasn't changed a bit.

"Here we are," he grinned and once again grabbed your hand, intertwining your fingers with his. He shuffled with you, a basket in his other hand, to a shady hill and sat with you.

"Tadahhhh!" he presented the food in the basket and pulled your meal out of the woven basket. He took out his food and looked into your eyes with a cute, puppy-like smile. "Eat up!" he said, using aegyo as Sandeul had done earlier. You happily ate up his homemade food and surprisingly finished before him.

"Wow~" he laughed and hugged you from the side. You giggled upon his warm touch and silly words.

"What? I wanna play already~" you pouted cutely, and he fell into the trap. "Alright, just a sec."

You'd always have done that as a kid.

As he finished up as well, he quickly took you to the playground and you frantically ran to try to do everything at once, to which he laughed. He followed you, racing you and swinging with you, climbing the jungle gym with you until you both became dizzy! You laughed with him like a crazed zebra and in the end, swung slowly next to him on the swingset. You sighed from the fun.

He quietly took your hand in his and swung lazily as well. You smiled at him, staring into his big, mocha brown eyes. He leaned in and kissed you, a bit shier than Sandeul had done. A spark as well... You were really confused of who to pick, but as of now, it seemed like Baro was winning. But, the outcome could go either way... You sighed upon the choices.