Roses and Violets

Valentine's Day

You, you sat on your couch flipping through the boring channels on TV. You heard a knock and the door, and a hurried "Let me in!" The voice was familiar, so you decided to open the door for the person. It was Lee Sandeul, your crush and friend!

His medium-length, light brown hair flew in the breeze and shined in the sunlight. He rushed in and locked the door behind quickly.

"you, how are you doing? I'm good, whatcha been doing? Okay, that's great," he chattered hurriedly.

"What's this about, Sandeullie?" you questioned his jumpiness.

"Oh, uh, about that..." he gulped. "Today's Valentine's Day and-" he paused along with you, hearing a knock on the door. "Hide me! Quick!"

"Hello, you, are you home?" another voice you recognized said. 

"Oh, yeah, who... Who is it?" you uttered a bit softly.

"It's Baro, open up please~"

Oh, you smiled. Another one of your crushes was coming over? Wow~

You let him in, hearing Sandeul groan. You glanced over at him and he mouthed, "Why'd you let him in?"

"Because he wanted to be let in, why?"

"you, who are you talking to?" Baro cocked his head, trying to spot a person. "Yah! What's Lee Sandeul doing here?!"

...

"Did you let him in?"

...

"...Maybe..."

"you-ah, here, before he does anything bad, here's a box of chocolate!" Baro insisted.

"Oh that's fi-"

"No, no, no! Have these roses!" Sandeul jumped behind you and handed you a boquet. 

"Well, I don't-"

"Here's some candy!" Baro pushed towards you.

"YAH!" you stopped them. "That's enough! What's up?"

They sighed simultaniously. "We wanted to impress you for Valentine's Day... Sorry if we went overboard..."

You looked at them shyly. "Well, how about..." you pondered. "For two hours, Sandeul can try to impress me, and then two hours more, Baro can try as well. Deal?"

"Deal!"