Sandeul's Treat

Valentine's Day

You waited nervously in your room, wondering what Sandeul had in store to woo you. He entered with a friendly smile, and greeted you with a polite bow. "Good afternoon, dear," he said cutely, as if with aegyo.

"So, what's your plan, Deullie?" I looked up into his pretty, chocolate brown orbs.

"Since we stressed you out earlier, I decided to treat you to a one of a kind Sandeul Massage Special!" he giggled. You kept from blushing when he spoke so airily and honey-like.

"Just, uh, let me set up first," he chuckled nervously, to which you just grinned and softly laughed.

~~~

After he finished putting up everything he needed, he welcomed you back into the room. The lights were fully off, and the only visible light was from freshly-lit, passionate red candles which had a rosy scent. A comfortable looking massage table was set up next to your bed. As you were still taking in the scene, he interrupted your thoughts.

"Oh, I'll turn away if you're ready to undress," he said politely, not seeming very nervy about it at all. You went and did so, and as you got settled on the table he asked if you were ready. You uttered a soft "Yes," and tried so so SO hard not to have your whole face flush a dark, obvious red.

Without warning he had already oiled up his hands and he began to press his thumbs into your sore, tense muscles. He massaged your shoulders, finding they were probably they most tense muscles on your back.

"Is that a good enough strength?" he asked behind you. You moaned out a "Yes," and to that he giggled and continued massaging you.

~~~

After his two hours were about up and you were completely in another world, he slowly let go of you and smiled. He turned away again as you dressed back in your clothes, but quite slow due to your state of relaxation

"So how was that?" he asked of you with a pleased grin.

"It was fantastic, Sandeullie! I never knew how great of a masseus you were!"

He looked at his feet shyly and muttered something inaudible, most likely to himself. He then looked into your eyes and leaned towards you, slowly pressing his lips to yours. A real spark was sent off into your mind as he passionately kissed you. But you still had Baro's event to look up to, so you couldn't decide yet!