Chapter13

Memories

 

When I came out of the bathroom, I looked at my phone, I had a message. It was Amber. I lay down on my bed to read her text. 
 
From: Amber
To: Abby
 
Abby, you know I love you like I never love someone. For you I broke my own rules, but also the SM rules.. Because I can't be with you even if I want you that much. I'm sorry..
 
From: Abby
To: Amber
 
Amber, you're afraid me... What are you talking about? 
 
From: Amber
To: Abby
 
I'm so sorry Abby.. I love you, but we have to break. I will never forget you. I love you, I really love you Abby.
 
 
I didn't answer to this text. I was crying like I never cried. She broke my heart! I threw all my stuff on the floor. I was so sad because of what I just read. I fell down on my bed, I was crying while thinking of every memories I had. Why did she say that she loved me if she broke up with me? I didn't understand why she did it to me but I was pretty sure that it was because of the call that she had yesterday night. I was thinking when my phone rang. It was my sister. I couldn't answer, I didn't want to answer. I looked at our photos, our drawings, our videos, our everything... Seeing them I hit a mirror, I injured myself but I was so much hurt inside me that I didn't feel the pain, I just saw the blood dripping on the floor. I didn't sleep of the night. In the middle of the night I had a message, it was my sister.
 
From: Eva
To: Abby

Heeey sis', what's up? Why didn't you answer to me? Call me when you can, I'm worried...

 
From: Abby
To: Eva

Sorry I couldn't answer to you. I will call you later, I don't know when because I'm a little busy for now. Love you

 
From: Eva
To: Abby

Okaay, call me when you want, day or night, I don't care. Take care. Love you too <3
 
I had to lie to my sister and I really didn't like it. But I had no choice... I just couldn't speak to her with this voice, while crying or something like that or she will take the first plane for Seoul and come here. 
A few days passed and I was like a zombie. I didn't really sleep, I didn't eat too, I didn't go to my job. In fact I said to them that I was sick so I couldn't came for a week. And I finally said to my sister that Amber broke up with me, she consoled me and advice me to write our story from the beginnig for that I feel better. 
It's for that I'm writting this, it was very hard to write it. But I'm always in love with you Amber, even if I suffered because of you. I'm waiting for you Amber.. I will always waiting for you, I will wait the time it will take, but I will wait... Even if you broke a few months ago now, I will wait for you. And it's now what I'm doing, I'm waiting. By making publish this book, I hope that you will read it and that you will return, even if I know that you will not have time to read it...Take care of you. I love you, I really love you Amber..."
 
                                           THE END 
 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys, sorry for this chapter a bit sad :(
Oh and it's Not the real end :D