Prom Night 1/2

Prom Night

"Is everyone ready to go?" Taeyeon asked from the door.

"NO!" Jessica yelled inside her room.

"Sica we have to g- WOW!" Tiffany shouted shocked when she came in her room. "What happen in here?!"

The room looked like it have been exploded. There was cloths and shoes everywhere. You couldn't even see or feel the floor.

"I can't find those stupied golden high heels!" Jessica yelled annoyed as she was still trying to find it.

"Just take those." Tiffany pointed at some white high heels. 

"No! They don't match to my prom dress!" 

Sooyoung and Yuri came in her room and wide their eyes open.

"Wow...seems like you had a big party in here." Yuri commented.

"Don't just stand there! Help me!" Jessica wined frustrated.

tumblr_lxj6erpGNA1qfffaao1_500.gif

"Take those, they match to your dress." Sooyoung took up some black heels.

"No! I want my golden high heels! If I don't have them I will lose!" Jessica said like her life depended on those golden high heels.

"Lose? to who?" Tiffany asked.

"Kim Heechul." Jessica said dramatic.

"Ok Jessica. Stop being so dramatic....We have to go NOW!" Taeyeon said determinded and dragged her out of the door with Hyoyeon.

"NO! I NEED MY SHOES!" Jessica acted like she was going to die. 

Sooyong, Yuri and Tiffany shook their heards and sighed.

"Unnie! I found them!" Seohyun ran to Jessica with her golden high heels.

"Omo! Thank you, thank you, thank you Seohyun!! You saved my life!" Jessica hugged Seohyun overwhelmed and of course her shoes.

"Great, you finally have your beloved shoes, can we go now?" Yoona, who got impatient asked.

They all eventually got in the car and drived safely to SM high school. 



The boys was already there.

"Where are the girls?" Leeteuk asked worried as he stared at his clock like crazy. "They should have been here by now."

"Relax hyung. they are certainly on the way now." Ryeowook smiled to calm the older down.

"I bet Jessica must have messed away her dress or something to make them so late." Heechul laughed with confident.

"I bet she messed away her purse." Kangin challenged.

"I bet she messed away her makeup." Kyuhyun joined.

"Alright bet!" Heechul said and the three shook hands.

"There they are!" Leeteuk said happy when he saw Taeyeon come in.

"Hey Teuki. Sorry for being coming so late, we were delayed because of Jessica." Taeyeon said as she hugged him.

"What did the ice princess do now?" Heechul smirked as he received a cold glane from Jessica. 

"She messed away her shoes." Hyoyeon replied.

"Hahaha! I was right! I won the bet!" Heechul laughed happily.

"No you didn't! You said dress! I won!" Kangin claimed.

"Yah! Respect your hyung!" Heechul hissed.

"You two are so weird...I won!" Kyuhyun pointed at himself.

"None of you won!" Donghae and Eunhyuk pointed out.

"Ok....Taeyeon let's go." said Leeteuk and leaded her away from his weird friends.

"Don't do anything stupied." Kyuhyun yelled with a smirk, but it got wiped away when Shindong slapped his heard. "Yah hyung! That really hurt!"

The others stood behind them and laughed that Kyuhyun.

"Oppa? You okay?" Seohyun asked and touched his head.

"I am now." Kyuhyun immediately broke into a smile and closed his eyes when he felt her hand on his head.

"Yo Yong!" Donghae approached Yoona.

"Yo Hae!" Yoona warmly greeted back.

"I thought you said that you didn't want to go." Donghae said.

"I didn't want to, but Yuri unnie dragged me here." Yoona sighed.

"Well, I guess I'll have to thanks Yuri for that later." Donghae smiled which made Yoona looked at him confused. "Anyway, you won't regret on coming here. I will make sure of that." Yoona who was still confused noticed that Donghae move closer her. "You look beautiful by the way." he whispered into her ear, causing her to froze on her spot.

Donghae chuckled by her reaction and walked away with a huge grin on his face. Yoona one the other hand couldn't feel her body parts other then her heart that was beating like crazy. 

"Looks like someone is in lovee ~" Yuri teased.

Yoona blinked twice and shook herself back to the reality. "Eh?"

"Come on Yoong. It is clearly obvious that you like him." Yuri stated.

"What? Pfft....I don't like him!" Yoona denied.

"Yes you do."

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"Ha!" Yuri clapped her hands with a big grin.

Yoona blushed shocked "No! No! Stop it!"

"Yoona, Yoona, Yoona, you have to stop denying it." Yuri patted her friends shoulder.

"Yeah Yoong, stop denying it." Yesung agreed behind her.

"Omg oppa!" Yoona jumped shocked.

"Sorry but seriously you have to stop denying it." Yesung repeated.

"Fine I like him. Happy?" Yoona muttered annoyed.

"Yes!" Yesung and Yuri yelled happy together.

Yoona rolled her eyes and quickly walked as far as she could away from them.



"Come on! Give up! You can't beat me!" Eunhyuk confidently said as he danced.

"Shut up and I'll show you!" Hyoyeon ziped his mouth as she also dancing like crazy. 

There was going to be an award to the best dancer of the night and both of them wanted to win it.

"Let's dance!" Kyuhyun tried to make Seohyun join.

"No thanks oppa. I don't know how." Seohyun replied shyly.

"It's easy, let me show you!" Kyuhyun said exciting and dragged Seohyun to the dance floor.

"Just do what I do." Kyuhyun started to dance and Seohyun tried to dance after him.

"Aww look at Seo baby ~~" Tiffany fangirled the maknae.

"They make a good coupl-HAHA! Look at Kyuhyun!" Sooyoung laughted out loud.

Kyuhyun started to do weird y dance and Seohyun just stood still and awkward beside him.

"Kyuhyun...*sigh*...you..omg..." was the only thing Siwon could say.

"What the heck is he doing?" Donghae wide his eyes at Kyuhyun.

"What a weirdooo!" Yuri laughed hard.

"Guys don't look at me like that, I know that I'm y." Kyuhyun said cooly.

"y my ." Kangin muttered.



"Hello everyone and welcome to SM High School Prom!" Jessica smiled to the students.

"Yeah! Woaho!" the students yelled and shouted exiting.

"I'm Jung Jessica, of course you guys knew that, will be your MC for tonight!" Jessica said happily.

"AND ME!" Heechul suddenly ran up the stage and took the mic away from her. 

"NO! What are you doing?! Get down!" Jessica yelled-whispered.

"No I don't want to. Hello everyone, I'm Kim Heechul and will be your MAIN mc for tonight." Heechul stated while looking at Jessica.

"Give me the mic back!" Jessica yelled and tried snap the mic back.

"No! Hey stop it!" Heechul yelled back.

"Yah You stupid Kim! Give me my mic back!" she screamed while hitting him.

"Yah! That's a privat place!" Heechul yelled.

The student quietly watched the two of them fighting over a mic. No one dared to go up and stop them. One one until Yoona ran up and took easily took the mic away from them.

"Eh....Okay...Let the party start!" Yoona yelled and the music came on. 

Everyone started to dance happy. Jessica and Heechul on the other hand was dragged down the stage by the others. Both of them got locked inside a little room to make up and be friends. They have fighted against each other since the elementary school. 

"Yah! It's not funny!" Jessica yelled while hitting the door.

"Let us out!" Heechul shouted mad.

"No not until you two become friends!" their friend stated.

"How can I be friends with that Ice?" Heechul hissed.

"Ice? I don't want to be friends with a diva!" Jessica hissed back.

"Take that back!"

"Never!" 

The other stood outside and sighed. 

"Just go and have fun guys, I'll just stay here and watch over them." Yoona said.

"Are you sure Yoona?" Taeyeon asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine with it." Yoona nodded with a smile.

"Then I'll stay here with you." Donghae walked beside her causing her to get butterflys in her stomach.

"Okay let's go guys!" Yuri said and dragged everyone back to the prom room. She also managed to shot a wink to Yoona before she disappeared. Yoona just rolled her eyes and remain quiet.

"Why so quiet? Where is the talkative Yoona I knew?" Donghae asked.

"Sorry...I was just thinking." Yoona cleaned her thoat.

"So how is the prom so far?" Donghae asked.

"It's ok I guess." Yoona replied.

Donghae looked at her and bit his lips. "Come with me." he took her hand and leaded her away.

"But what about Jessica unnie and Heechul oppa?" Yoona said.

"We will come back later and let them out." Donghae smiled.



"Hello? Yoona? Donghae? Are you guys there?" Heechul asked.

"Yah! Don't leave me here with him!" Jessica screamed.

"Can you please stop sreaming?! It's hurting my ears!" Heechul complained at her.

"NO!" she yelled back.

"Shut up! Or I have to make you shut up!" Heechul gritted his teeth annoyed.

"Make me?! What are you going to do?! I will not shut up!" Jessica yelled.

Suddenly everything went silence.

"Yoona?" Yuri looked around.

"Aish...Where did she go? And where is Donghae oppa too?" Sunny asked.

"Dunno, but let's just let Sica and Heechul oppa out."

"Okay but why are they so....quiet?" Sunny asked and then opened the door.

"OMO!" Yuri and Sunny screamed shocked, no horror.

Heechul and Jessica were....kissing!!