Prom Night 2/2

Prom Night

Donghae leaded Yoona deep into the school's garden. The garden was like a forest. 

"Where are we going?" Yoona asked confused as they entered a huge rock. 

"To my secret place." Donghae answered as they made their way through the rock. Amazingly they came to a beautiful lake with hundreds of candles flowing and hanging around the place. Yoona couldn't even hide her amazed face. It was like they magically teleported to another place. No one would ever expect that a beautiful lack like this has the whole time been hiding behind a huge rock in the school's garden. 

"How did you find this place?" Yoona looked around. 

"I was just walking around the garden and then it started to rain. I was to lazy to run back to the school so I just searched around for a pleace to seek shelter, and that's how I found the huge rock." 

Yoona nodded. "You come here often?"

"Hm. I usually come here to think or to clean my mind. I like how it's quiet and peaceful here. It's also a perfect place to take pictures."

"It's beautiful here. It's like we're in a fairytale." Yoona moved over to the lake and bent down to touch the water. 

"Yoona." Donghae called her by her real name.

Yoona felt butterflys surf around her stomach like crazy. She was taken aback for a moment since it's unusually that he calls her by her real name. In curious she stood up and faced him. 

"Do you remember when I told you about my grandpa's story?" he asked as he trushed his hands down on each side of his pocket

"Of course, how can I forget it." Yoona smiled. "It was sweet how your grandpa confessed to your grandma at his secret place."

"Since I heard his story I got inspired to do the same thing." Donghae moved his gaze directly to Yoona. "And since I found this place it slowly became a precioue place to me. So I made a promise to myself that one day, I'll take the girl I love here."

Yoona stared at Donghae stunned by his words. She never imagined that he would feel the same way. He always treated her like one of his dongsaeng, which always stopped her from hoping. But right now he was confessing to her. Well, indirectly but he was confessing to her.

Donghae moved closer her and held her right hand up. "When I first time meet you, I got this strange feeling. A feeling that made me excited and happy everything I got to meet you. And as the time past that feeling grew bigger. I couldn't even go around without thinking about you. It was like you casted a spell over me." Yoona chuckled. "I'm not really good at this, but to say it straight out. I love you Yoona." 

Yoona looked into his honest, clear, dark brown eyes and flashed a warm smile. "I never thought you would feel the same way." Her sentence made Donghae stare at her for a moment. Yoona placed her free left hand over his hands, that was holding her right hand, and tighted the grip. "I love you too." 

Donghae smile overwhelmed and gentle touched her face. While staring into each other's eyes they slowly learned their in. Suddenly...

Ring, ring, ring ~

They both sighed heavily and pulled away. Yoona took up her phone upset and answer the call.

Omg, nice timing Yul....

"What?" Yoona answered annoyed.

"Yah! Where are you!" Yuri yelled on the phone.

"I'm with Donghae oppa." Yoona replied while looked at Donghae who heard Yuri.

"Uuuu, did something happened?" Yuri asked with a teasing tone.

"Why did you call me?" Yoona was to upset to tell her.

"I just had to check on you. You suddenly disappared, come back now. They will pick the queen and king soon!" Yuri said.

"Okay. I''ll be on my way." Yoona said and hung on.

"Come on oppa! We have to go back." she took his hand and dragged him with her.

"You will get this Yuri." Donghae mumbled upset.



"Hey cutie. Wanna dance?" a guy asked.

"Eh...no thanks." Seohyun rejected and started to walk away from him.

"Come on, you will not regret it." the guy said as he grap her hand.

"Yah! What are you doing to my girlfriend?!" Kyuhyun yelled at the guy and pulled Seohyun to him side.

"Cho Kyuhyun? She's your girlfriend? I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I didn't know! I won't do it again!" the guy gasped scared and bowed three times before running away.

Kyuhyun shook his head and turned to Seohyun. "You okay?"

"I'm fine oppa, thanks for saving me." she smiled thankful.

"You welcome my dear. ~" Kyuhyun said cutely.

 

"I want to be the prom queen!" Yuri said.

"I know! This is like the twenty-sixth time you're saying it." Sooyoung muttered annoyed.

"Then you haven't heard Siwon hyung who want's to be the king..." Ryeowook sighed.

"Yoona! You're finally back!" Yuri grined huge and went to hug her. "How did it go?"

"Oh everything was perfect until SOMEONE called me." Yoona let a heavily tones on 'someone'.

Yuri just looked at her with innocent eyes.

"Hey buddy Yul! I NEED to talk to you." smiled Donghae bitterful and dragged her out.

"Did I do something wrong?! Sorry, sorry sorry! Please don't kill me!" Yuri yelled dramatic.

"Someone is in trouble ~" Sooyoung sang.

"Yah yoong! Big news! Do you know what happened to Jessica and Heechul?" Sunny asked.

"No? Did something happen? Did they fight?! They killed each other?!" Yoona said shocked.

"No and no! Worser! They kissed!" Sunny yelled.

".......I'm sorry what did you just say?" Yoona said stunned.

"They kissed!" Sooyoung replied.

"How is that even possible?" Yoona asked unbelievable.

"That's what everyone is wondering too." Sunny replied who couldn't belive that to.

"Hey again guys!" Yuri came back smilling.

"Why did oppa drag you out?" Tiffany asked.

"Well....I kind of ruined the best moment of his life, but of course he forgave me, he's new favorite dongsaeng." Yuri said cooly.

"I thought Yoona was his favorite dongsaeng..." Teayeon said dumbfound..

"She was until he confessed to her." Yuri bluret out. 

"Omo! You confessed to her?! Congratz!" Tiffany clapped happy for them.

"Yeah congratz!" the rest of the gang gave their bless.



"Hello everybody! Now we will announce the lucky WINNERS!"  Taeyeon yelled.

"Yeah!! Wooahh!!" the students yelled exiting.

Taeyeon took over the job for Jessica and Leeteuk took over for Heechul.

"The winner of the Dancing Machine goes to....." 

Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk smirked to each other and waited to hear there names.

"Now you will see that I'm the best dancer." Eunhyuk whispered.

Hyoyeon just rolled her eyes and stepped on his foot.

"Kim Hyoyeon!!! Congratulation!" Taeyeon smiled happy and proud.

"Ha! Take that!" Hyoyeon yelled infront of Eunhyuk.

"Oh...Eunhyuk you got owned by a girl." Shindong .

"Shut up! How could she win?! They must have done something wrong!" Eunhyuk protested.

"Yah oppa! Just accept that I won this time. You won the last time so now we are skulls." Hyoyeon maturely said before she ran up the stage.

"I just let you win this time! I will win the next time!" he yelled unwilling to accept the truth.

Then he noticed that everyone was looking at him.

"What?!" him hissed and walked over to Donghae.

"Okay...give Kim Hyoyeon a big applause." Leeteuk smiled.

"And now The winner of the best couple is.......Cho Kyuhyun and Seo Joo-hyun!" Leeteuk yelled with a grin on his face.

"Eh?!" Seohyun gasped shocked.

"Seohyun we won!" Kyuhyun said joyful.

"But we aren't even a couple..." Seohyun said.

"But we can be. Seohyun-ah I like you. Do you want to be my girlfriend?" Kyuhyun confessed.

"Awwhh ~~~" the students around them said.

"Eh...oppa..I like you too, but you know that I-"

"Is focusing on your studies, yeah I know but I will wait for you." Kyuhyun gentle stated.

"Thanks oppa. You are really the best." Seohyun smiled happy.

Both of them ran happily up to the stage hand in hand.

"Aww...Kyuhyun oppa is so cute." Yoona fangirled.

"Tsk I'm cutier then him.." Donghae mumbled jealous.

"The next winner of the two best rolemodel is.....Leetuek! and....me?!" Taeyeon said shocked.

"Congratulation! Congratulation!" the student yelled.

Taeyeon and Leeteuk smiled and bowed to them.

"Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" Yuri suddenly yelled out which made the student do the same.

"No, no." Taeyeon looked around embarrassed.

"Come on! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!"

Leeteuk faced Taeyeon and gave her a sweet kiss on the lips which made the everyone go crazy. Taeyeon and Leeteuk got embarrassed and handed the mics over to Hyoyeon and Sungmin.

"Well the next winner of the Best Prom dress is...........LEE SOON-KYU!" Sungmin yelled playfully.

Sunny walked up the stage and gave Sungmin a short glane for saying her real name out. But he just ignored it and gave her a big hugged.

"The next winner of the Prom Queen goes to........"

"Please be me! Please be me! Please be me!" Yuri begged while squeezing Sooyoung's hand. 

"Stop it!" Sooyoung yelled in pain.

"Kwon Yuri congratulation!"

"YES! YES!" Yuri screamed in happiness and accidently punched Kangin's face.

"Yah! That hurt!" Kangin cried out.

But Yuri just ignored him and ran up the stage like a little kid. She was too happy to notice anything. She was smiling like crazy as she stared at the tiara that was being placed on top of her head. "Thank you everyone! For voting for mee!"

"Aish...so rude." Kangin mumbled annoying and touched his face.

"Want me to kiss it?" Shindong teased.

"I'm not gay!"  Kangin yelled disgusted.

"Just stand there and wait for the king. The winner of the Prom King is............."

"Hehe, of course me." Siwon smirked and was ready to go up the stage.

"Lee Hyukjae?!" Hyoyeon yelled shocked.

Eunhyuk wided his eyes open. "I'm sorry what?" he asked unbelievable.

"Congratz monkey!" Donghae smiled and hugged him.

"WHAT?! How could it be him?!" Siwon yelled shocked.

"Looks like I'm getting more popular than you." Eunhyuk smirked and walked cooly up stage.

Hyoyeon looked at him weird.

"Look who became the Prom King. ME!" he pointed at himself happy and took the crown on his head.

Hyoyeon just shook her head as she rolled her eyes.

"Give a big applause to the king and queen!" Sungmin yelled.

The student yelled and congratzed them.

"Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" the students suddenly yelled.

Yuri and Eunhyuk looked at each other awkward.

"Yah! They aren't even a couple!" Hyoyeon unexpectly yelled out.

"Oooo, looks like someone is jealous ~" Yuri sang with a teasing tone.

"Jealous? Pfft, not at all. I'm just stating the fact." Hyoyeon claimed.

"Liar!" Jessica protested.

"Shut up sica!" she yelled back.

"You like me?" Eunhyuk smirked in joy.

"No!" Hyoyeon denied.

"Stop denying it!" Sunny attacked.

Hyoyeon shot Sunny a death-glane.

Eunhyuk grined and suprisely he gave Hyoyeon a sweet kiss on her cheek.

"Aww ~" the students said. 

Hyoyeon touched her cheeks and blushed like crazy.

"Okay! Let the music back on!" Sungmin yelled and everyone started to dance.

"I still can't belive that Eunhyuk won....over me!" Siwon was still complaining.

"Oh you will win next time." Sooyoung comforted him.

"Come on guys let's dance!" Eunhyuk yelled and dragged them all out to the dance floor.

seokyu5-1.gif



"Okay please go and find yourself partner and be ready to the slow dance." Sungmin said.

Everyone started to walked around to find a partner.

"Oppa wanna dance?"

"Dance with me oppa!"

"No dance with me!"

"Girls, girls, sorry I already have a partner." Eunhyuk cooly rejected the girls and walked over to a blond girl.

"Did you see that? All the girls are trowing over him like he was some called of God!" Siwon complained in jealous.

"I never thought that you EVER would be jealous of someone." Sooyoung sighed.

"Tsk. I'm not jealous." he denied.

"You like slow dancing?" Eunhyuk asked.

"No. I prefer energic dance much more." Hyoyeon replied.

"Me too. Wanna go out and have a dance battle?"

"We're on!" Hyoyeon smiled and ran out with him.

"Seohyun ~ wanna dance?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Sure oppa." Seohyun gladly accepted his offer.

"Want to dance with me?" Donghae asked.

"Sure." Yoona smiled and accepted his hand.

Donghae leaded her out the dancefloor and pulled her closer him. He placed his hands down on her waist, as she placed her hands around his neck.

"Now, what do you think about the prom?" he asked.

"It's good. I don't regret coming here." Yoona smiled and leaned her head on his shoulder.

"There is still one thing I haven't done." Donghae moved his eyes down her lips.

Yoona held her head up and looked at him curious. "What?"

"This." Donghae whispered and crushed his lips on hers.

Yoona just chuckled and kissed him passionatly back. After a minute they broke the kiss. They both smiled satisfied the rest of the night.

Taeyeon and Leeteuk was sitting and chated sweet together. Jessica and Heechul....were in the little room again and who know what happened inside there...Seohyun and Kyuhyun was dancing together. Sooyoung still sat and comforted Siwon. Sunny and Sungmin danced romantic together but end up having a aeygo battle. Yuri danced slow dance with Tiffany. Ryeowook was dancing with Shindong. Kangin showed his muscle to some girls. Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon was outside having a dancing battle but end up with a couple dance...

Everyone had a awsome prom night. ~

The END!