Chapter 4 : Flashback

Espio In Ages

Jiyong’s POV

#flashback#

She dumped me… She freaking DUMPED me!!! For a skinny flower boy nonetheless…

My ego is scarred terribly. No… I’m not mourning at the loss of a girl… but she freaking dumped me for a skinny flower boy…!!! I think I should stop saying ‘skinny flower boy’ now... ugh, forget it.

I drank my tenth glass of wine… or was it nineteenth??? Ch, I don’t give a fudge.

A girl approached me while I was drinking. Her hot pink mini dress reminded me of Sulli…and the flower boy. He didn’t even look like a man, with his long hair and eyeliner and his clothes and all. I drank straight from the bottle.

“Hi therrre! Name’s Saaandarrra Parrrk!!! Youuu??” she drawled out ily. Oooh!

“Jingyo… Kown Jing Yo… hahaha! Why ah youuu here?” I grinned at her.

“Mah BeeElf dumped me… no, no, no… he is now X-BeeElf… *hiccup* wad’s a BeeElf? Is it a Bee and Elf mutant?? X-BeeElf sounded like superhero’s name. hahaha *hiccup* Anyways, how bout you???” She pursed her lips adorably and sat down on the stool beside me. She was pretty… and funny…

“My ex-girlfriend dumped me toooo! We’re on the same plane!! Hahahahaha!” I said to her.

“It’s not ‘plane’, you dumb*ss! It’z ‘car’… *hiccup* sooh…. Tell me ‘bout thiz girl…” She drank from my bottle and then grinned happily at me. Wow… she has a cute front teeth… why am I staring at her teeth? Does she have something on her teeth??? Ugh, I’m not making any sense right now.

“One night I was in a club and she kinda gave me her num-bah. She wuz left pretty decent girl so I called her out for a dinner and then we started dating… But she left meee for a freakin flower boy who wears pink shirt and excessive amount of eyeliner!!!! My man pride…!!!!” I cried out hopelessly and slumped my upper body against the counter.”I should be the one doing the dumping…!!! Not her!!! Not in front of the pretty boy!!!” I sighed. “He now probably thinks that he’s better than me. Well, he’s NOT!!!!” I punched the air, imagining the flower boy was standing there.

Sh*t, the room started to spin… it’s noooott gooooood…

“Why don’t weee marrrrry each otherrrrr?? We arrrre alrrrready on the same plane anywayzz… let’s show theeeem we’re better off without them…!!!” She said suddenly, her eyes lighted up like she had just got an idea of how to save the world’s hunger issue.

“You’re rite!!! We should get married!!!” I got up from the stool and dragged her out with me.

We walked down the empty street and found the place. “One Eyed Brothers Flash Wedding – papers are done in less than an hour!” the sign read.

We got in and took a number then sat down on the sofa in the waiting room. There are some couples sitting there too. We sat there silently for an hour and finally our number was called by a fat man with one eye covered in green bandage. I dragged Sandara up and we got inside a room. It was white and there was a red carpet in the middle of the room. In front stood a fat man with one eye covered in pink bandage. They looked… gay. Ew.

“What’s your name???” he asked us.

“Kwon Ji Yong” “Sandara Park” we answered simultaneously.

“Okay… let’s start… We are gathered today, on this happy and joyous occasion, to join this man and this woman in holy matrimony. Um, let’s skip this part…” he said, looking uninterestedly at a piece of crumpled paper.

“So, Groom, do you take this woman to be your wedded wife? Do you promise to love her, comfort her, honor and keep her in sickness and in health, remaining faithful to her as long as you both shall live?”

“Er… can you repeat it once again??? I didn’t catch it…” I asked. What??? He was asking too many things at once…!

“Just say ‘I do’” the man with green bandage behind us snapped. What a b*tch…

“I do.” I said, trying not to punch a certain man behind us.

“And you, Bride?” the pink man asked Sandara.

“Huh? You didn’t even ask me any question!!” She said incredulously.

“It’s the same as his question…” He replied lazily.

“Um, then I should answer the same way, right…? What did you say just now, um… Jingyo???” She asked me.

“I said ‘I do’” I answered, smiling.

“I do too, then…” she said without taking her eyes off me. We stared at each other as the pink man continued saying some stuff.

“You may now kiss the bride” He finally said.

I leaned down and kissed her softly on the mouth. She closed her eyes and we continued kissing until the green man interrupted us by saying that our wedding certificate are done. I scowled at him and pay the bill, then, we got out of the building.

“Hey! We forgot something!!!” Sandara exclaimed suddenly.

“Hm???”

“We don’t have a ring!!! We have to have a ring!!! It’s a must-have thing!!! I want a ring!!! It’s the most important thing in a wedding, Jiyong…!” She started to have a panic attack.

“Okay… let’s go buy a ring… calm down, okay?” I said soothingly.

 

After we purchased a couple ring in a jewelry shop nearby, we walked back to the club. We got into my car and I drove towards the hotel down the street. We booked a room and got inside it.

We started making out and headed towards the bed. Her hands tugged my hair softly and I pulled her body closer to mine. I climbed up the king size bed and hovered above her petite form, still kissing feverishly. She started to my shirt and pulled down my jeans, leaving me in only my boxer. I broke the kiss and went to her collarbone. I lifted up her mini dress, leaving her in only her skin tight legging and bra. I looked at her face and saw her… sleeping?

#end flashback#

My memory stopped at that. What’d happened???

I looked around frantically, trying to find the envelope in my car.

D*mn it!!! Where did I keep that envelope?!!!

I opened the compartment on the front seat and finally found it. I opened the envelope and stared at the paper inside.

Oh my Gaho, I’m right!!! It’s a freaking marriage effing certificate…

I’m soooo dead…What should I do???

I’m married to a stranger!!! Me!!! Kwon freaking Ji to the Yong!!!!

I didn’t even ask for her number!!!!

My life .

 

 

Dara’s POV

I parked my car and got down, carrying my laptop with me. I went inside my apartment building and greeted some of the staffs and went inside my penthouse on the 12th floor. I looked at the clock and sighed heavily. It was already half past one. Crap, I really need to sleep right now if I want to concentrate in the meeting tomorrow… or later this day. So, I cleaned myself and in the end I slept on the sofa, too tired to go inside my bedroom.

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock from my bedroom. I got up and looked at the curtains, it was still dark. What time is it??? I stomped angrily to my bedroom and looked at the clock. It was 5 in the morning. D*mn it…! I forgot to reset the alarm. I groaned and cursed myself for my laziness. If I woke up in the middle of my sleep, usually I couldn’t go back to sleep anymore. So, I decided to relax by taking a warm shower and took my time in preparing my breakfast.

 

When I reached the office, it was already packed with workers and cleaning staffs, even though it was still 7.45 in the morning. I went to the meeting room and found Bom talking with Jaejoong oppa.

“Hey! You’re early!” Bom greeted me in her chirpy voice.

“Yeah… I was late once and now everyone thinks I am never early… Thanks a lot!” I faked enthusiasm.

Jaejoong only smiled at me and muttered a quiet “Hi” as I sat down beside him. He continued chatting with Bom about a new-released film. Since I haven’t seen any movies lately, I tuned them out. I checked my phone and saw a few messages from Donghae. I deleted them without reading the contents. He’ll only beg me to listen to his ‘explanation’. Sigh. I really have no luck in boys. My first boyfriend in high school used me to get to Bom.*scoff*. My second boyfriend, after 3 months of dating, he told me that he was gay. I mean, the reason he dated a girl in the first place was beyond me. And my third one, Lee Dong Hae, cheated on me 2 days ago.

Yeah, my love life .

I put my phone on flight mode and the meeting started.

 

=====================

 

I'm sorry..i've been so busy. So i can't update as soon as i can..this chap is pretty short. I'll update the next quickly.. ;)

Sorry for my grammar mistakes and typos.