02

Romantic Street

16:15 KST

Ryeowook knocked on YoonA's door.
"Annyeonhaseyo." Ryeowook said in a loud tone.
"Wait juseyo," he heard a voice.
The door opened and to his surprise, it's not a girl. He looked at that man with a weird facial expression that even that man couldn't sort what it means.
"You're not YoonA. YoonA is a female name, isn't it?"
"Oh I'm sorry?" He got what Ryeowook said. "You must be looking for my sister, YoonA. I'm Yoonhwan his older brother." They shook hands.
"Where is YoonA by the way?"
"She's still working,"
"When will she be back?"
"She's usually home at 6, but if she's not heading anywhere after work she could arrive at 5:15. Work ends at 4."
"It takes her an hour and five minutes to get here?" Yoonhwan nodded. "Where is her office?"
"Seoul Metropolitan area. She doesn't use public transportation more like walking. She's a healthy person."
"I see..."
"Is it okay if you wait here for an hour? And what do you want from YoonA?"
"I'm okay. I came to return her day planner."
"Oh just that? You can leave that to me. I will give it to her," Yoonhwan handed out his hand.
Ryeowook motioned Yoonhwan's hand, "no. I'd like YoonA to see me and will think I'm doing all the things she told me to do and not missing out any of them."
"If that's what you want then okay..." 
They both stood in front of the door awkwardly. Ryeowook slightly peeped to the house and Yoonhwan noticed.
Yoonhwan stated, " You wanna go in?"
Without further words, Ryeowook nodded, slipped off his shoes and went inside.
"Is it only the two of you living here or...? Who else?"
"It's our family house minus myself. Our dad is currently in Busan,"
"And where do you live?"
"I live in Incheon on a officetel with my fiancée,"
"Ahh..." Said Ryeowook while wandering around the house.
"Well.. Enjoy the sight. I'll be in the kitchen making you a cup of tea."
"Oh no, it's okay. I'm fine."
"No, no. You wander or do anything you like, I will serve you tea."
 
 
 

Published two chapters in an hour! I'm really sorry if it's not neatly written because I published these on my iPad. I promise to tidy it up soon when I get to my PC!