01

Romantic Street

YoonA slept all through out a day.

She was given sleeping pills by her older brother because he and his girlfriend would like to "spend" a night at the Im resident while the Im siblings' parents are away. 
The next morning YoonA rose up from bed. She went out of her bed room and slammed the door. It made his brother, Yoonhwan, quickly shooed his girlfriend away from the Im house. YoonA stepped on the few first tiles as she quickly felt an unwanted presence. He saw the noises from the television and peeked from the kitchen. She waited for a minute and a shadow is going nearby. BAM! Yoonhwan showed up in front of her. 
"Oppa...."
"Why do you look so frantically shocked?"
"It's because of you! Since when you're here? Aren't you supposed to be working in Incheon?"
"I got a week off because of...guess what it is!"
She scoffed. "What?"
"I got a new and higher position in the company! Thanks to you my lovely sister!" He ruffled her head, brought it closer to him and kissed her hair.
"Eww... Your hair smells weird! Go take a shower!"
"Stop telling me what to do! I'm 22 already."
"Who's older here?"
"Yes, oppa." She looked down and walked upstairs and took a shower.
 
I got a boy meochin I got a boy chakhan I got a boy handsome-
YoonA's ringtone stopped playing.
"Yoboseyo. This is I'm YoonA, what can I help you?"
"YoonA... Im YoonA. You sound familiar..."
"I'm sorry, who are you?" 
"Oh! I'm sorry to skip my introduction,"
"Tch,"
"What? Kay. My name is Ryeowook."
"Ryeowook?"
He then spelled his name.
"You sound familiar!"
"So anyways I'm gonna ask you where you live right now. Ppalli juseyo."
"Uh... NO!" She suddenly stopped. "I don't know you therefore I won't say my address. And besides my address, what do you need or want from me?"
"Just the address but I need to tell you that I found your diary slash planner slash wallet slash journal."
YoonA gasped.
"Slash name card files slash meeting notes sla-"
"STOP SLASHING!"
"Kay. So what can I do with it?"
"Give it to me, duh!"
"I will thus it will be back if I know your address,"
"How do you know my phone number and how do you know my name?"
"I know your phone number because it is in your diary slash whatever-it-is. If you don't believe me, it's written 'if lost please call +82xxxx7xxx',"
"Yeah, and then?"
"What...? Oh your name! You told me when you picked up my call."
"L-O-L,"
"L-O what?"
"I won't answer your stupid question. I'm gonna give my address if you promise to give it back."
"Of course I promise to give it back to you. Why would I even keep someone's-"
"Enough with the talking. I want my day planner on my house today. The latest will be tomorrow morning. You still there?"
"Huh?" Ryeowook came back to his concentration. "Yeah I am,"
"I live in Samshibil Owol street, block 7, house no. 9, Seoul Metro district." YoonA hung up.
Ryeowook stared at his phone. "I wasn't even done taking a note of it... Huft."