Blackmail

S[he]'s Got It Goin' On

So here's the first chappieeee~ PLEASE.... INDULGE your author nim by making believe that Minho and Sooyoung are exactly alike. Sort of.

 

kkenjoy

 


Minho POV

 

 

I sighed while slamming the door of my room shut. I slowly began to undress myself. I had just gotten back from a fashion show in Paris and I was dead tired. Oh, you may not even know me.

I'm Choi Minho, and i'm 17 years old, and..... a male model

I know it's strange for a guy to be a model, but I'm good looking so it's okay. Just joking, I'm not vain like Soo-ah. Sooyoung is my older(by like 6.2 seconds...pshh) twin sister. We're actually identical twins. Its not common for the of identical twins to be the same, but because of a freaky mutation at birth, we turned out this way.

 

As I took off my shirt, the sight of my bare chest caught my eye in the reflection of my mirror.

 

My body is so thin, almost like a girl's. I look even more like Soo... Actually, I look just like Soo.

 

We weren't always this identical though. I picked up a photo of us together at a photoshoot we did together not that long ago. Noona just had a risqué cut off shirt , and I was topless... Hell if I had the same top on as her we'd be even more identical. We had a lot of fun at this shoot. It was in Japan, and was maybe a month ago. We were actually quite popular there because of all the 'twincest'. YUCKKKK. I wouldn't touch her with a ten foot pole.

 

Another depressed sigh left my lips as I pulled off my pants to change into some sweats. My legs were soo thin now too. I actually used to be a soccer player, and I was pretty damn good at it too. My body used to be really nice too. I had abs, toned legs, I was tan...

 

"YAH MINHO- OH JESUS CHRIST. PUT SOME DAMN CLOTHES ON FREAK"

 

Oh, and there's my obnoxious twin who just waltzes into my room without knocking.

 

"Like I haven't seen you before", I mumbled while slipping on my sweats and a tank. She glared at me and I just laughed. Sooyoung 'Hmph-ed' before jumping on my bed, watching me as I unpacked my clothes from my suitcase.

 

"Minhooo-ahhh. Did you get me something pretty???", she asked me cutely while doing some aegyo. I laughed and shook my head 'yes' while handing her a big white box with a tall round box sitting on top of it. She grinned from ear to ear and ripped it open and started squealing.

 

"THANK YOU MINHO-YAHHHH. IT'S SO PRETTYYYY", she said while hugging me. I smiled lightly while rubbing her hair and hugging her back. THIS, is very uncommon behavior for Choi Sooyoung... My sister is usually really rowdy, and a bit of a tomboy. Making it VERY EASY for people to mix us up. She released after a few seconds and put away the dress and heels I got her. 

 

"I got close with a few of the designers there and put in a good word for you sis", I said while continuing to unpack my suitcase.

 

"CHINCHAAAA?", she said happily. I glanced over and nodded. Sooyoung was a model like me too, but she had a really difficult time finding work. Mainly because of her staggering height of 6 feet(identical to mine). I think female runway models have to be a little shorter. That's stupid though since my sister is freaking gorgeous. But I'm her twin, biased opinion? I think not. Cause if SHE'S UGLY, that means I'M ugly. Just kidding, Noona usually puts makeup on so its easy to tell us apart, but when she doesnt... not so much.

 

I glanced over at my bed to see she was still there. Hmm. That's weird. Usually Noona just takes her and leaves. Wonder what she-

 

"Oooooppppaaaaaa~"

 

"What do you want Sooyoung. You never stick around this long when I get back from a trip"

 

I glared at her with my 'flaming charismatic' stare demanding to know what she wanted with my eyes.

 

"Fine. I need you to do me a favor", she said while dropping her Aegyo and staring at me seriously. I faced my body towards my twin and crossed my arms while leaning on the wall.

 

"And what might that be Soo-ah?", I asked sternly, still glaring death at my twin whose face reflected the same.

 

"Our Modeling Manager. Teukie-Oppa says he got me the opportunity to do a few shows in London and different shoots for like a month", she said while looking down.

 

My face lit up. Sooyoungs been so depressed about not being able to get shoots without me. She's been trying so hard and dieting and excercising to the point of passing out this entire summer. 

 

"Aww that's great Soo-ah! All that work paid off! You dieted and excercised so much this summer! All that hardwork and an opportunity like this came to you. It's a sign. I am so proud of you Noona", I said while pulling her into a bear hug. I could feel her initial shock because I called her 'Noona', something I raaarely EVER do. I'm so happy for her, but something doesnt seem right. She didnt respond to my hug as fast, and her emotions just feel off.... Don't ask... It's a Twin thing.

 

"What's wrong Soo-ah? Isn't this what you wanted? Is this what you wanted to tell me?", I said while pulling my sister away, holding her shoulders. She bit her lip and looked to her side, then to me. One good thing about being the same height is its hard for her to avoid my eyes.

 

"It's about that... Well, you know how I told you it lasts a month long?"

 

"Yeah"

 

"We start school in a week...

 

"So.. what is it that you want exactly?", I asked a little confused while raising an eyebrow at my twin.

 

"Iwantyoutopretendtobemeforamonthwhilei'minlondon", she EXTREEEMELY fast.

 

"What? Slowl down"

 

"ughh... I... want you to pretend to be me...for a month...at that new school I'm going to... until I get back...."

 

"......."

 

".........."

 

"WHAAAAAT?"

 

"Yeah...."

 

"THERE'S NO ING WAY IN HELL SOO-AH"

 

"Why do you think Manager Oppa made you grow your hair out?"

 

"YOU MEAN IT WASN'T TO REEL IN THE DESIGNERS WHO PREFER EFFEMINATE LOOKING GUYS??!"

 

"......"

 

"CHOI SOOYOUNGGGGG"

 

"I'm not doin it"

 

"But Oppa-"

 

"NO"

 

"But everything is set up already, why do you think I was working my off this summer? Manager Oppa even cleaned out your schedule for a month and piled all your photoshoots on for next week so you could do this for me..."

 

"WHAT?? THE HELL SOO-AH, IT'S NOT EVEN FAIR", I said while glaring at my sister, no longer needing to muster up the 'flaming charismatic' look on my face.

 

"Not fair..... NOT FAIR??", She shouted back, I immediately regretted my decision because I saw tears start to form in her eyes and felt them in mine. I felt the exact pain she had from my words.

 

"NOT FAIR IS HOW I'VE TRIED SO DAMN HARD FOR YEARS... YEARS... To get ANYWHERE. And you start.... what... A year and a half ago, and you're already so successful... Y-You... YOU DIDN'T EVEN HAVE TO TRY", she screamed at me. Tears finally spilling from her eyes. The tears my eyes were helding spilled at the same time as hers as I watched her.

 

"YOU ING OWE ME MINHO. I... I saved your life".

 

She choked out the last few words while looking away from me. My eyes widened, and the feeling of anger, and sadness, flooded my body. My expression turned angry and I stormed out of the room. She knew that I hated when she brought that incident up. If I had any choice in the matter I would've rather died. As I stormed out of the house, throwing on my jacket, and slamming the door behind me. I heard someone calling my sister and ignored it, until I felt someone grab me by the arm and jerk me around. Automatically I punched whoever the hell it was in the face.

 

"JESUS MINHO. I THINK YOU BROKE MY NOSE"

 

"Oh Siwon... it's you...."

 

"Damn your feisty like that sister of yours. Not my fault you guys look the same from the back", he said still holding his nose. I started walking away until I felt another hand grab my arm, I was about to swing when I saw it was my sister. My eyes softened as I saw her head down.

 

"Oh Sooyoung I wanted to see you Baby I-"

 

" off Siwon. WE'RE DONE", Sooyoung said, her head still down as she tugged on my jacket. I glared at Siwon before dragging my sister into the house, slamming the door and locking it before pulling her back into my room and pulling her into a tight hug. We both cried like babies until Soo had finally calmed down and I was able to aswell.

 

"I'll do this for you.. Sooyoung... Make you dream come true", I whispered into her ear. She looked up at me warmly and hugged me tightly. I felt bad for being such a jerk about it. Her dream since we were children was to be a model, all she ever wanted. I didnt even want it, it was just a last resort... Just because my dreams were crushed... Doesn't mean hers should be...

 

"But how are we gonna avoid telling Mom and Dad?", I said pulling away and giving her a questioning look, and she smirked. Oh God... This evil mastermind...

 

"Ever since those morons got divorced they've been clueless. You already completed all your credits and diploma when you Homeschooled so they could care less what you do... But, Manager Oppa told me they won't be home until...next year...", she whispered out the end. I hugged her tightly and rubbed soothing circles onto her back. Even before our parents divorced they were rarely ever home. It's highly unlikely they'll EVER find out about this. It still hurt Sooyoung alot though, she was so sensitive when it came to the topic of our parents. I was too, I was just better at hiding it.

 

"Ahh So we have alot of work to do", she said while pulling away from me and smiling.

 

"What?", I asked a little confused. Yes, we may be twins. And Yes, we may oddly feel when the other is upset. But unfortunately I have NO IDEA what's goin through that psycho's head.

 

"MAKEOVERRRRRR"

 

I've officially entered hell.

 

 


 

author nim here ! no subbies yet ): iM SO DEPRESSED DX SUBSCRIBE WILL YAAA? no seriously doe ); it makes author-sshi saaadddddddd. Just a little peak into the twins random, yet close relationship? lawl. PREPARE FOR SOME FUNNEHNESS NEXT CHAPPP. please.. PLEASE subscribe.. or just read... this story is like my baby right now since I have so much inspiration for it :o

thankyouuu.