Looking for Answers

I Love my Bestfriend... Literally

     "Talk? About what?" Se Kyung pretended not to know what Jonghyun was talking about. "Don't act stupid you know what I want to talk about!" Jonghyun said, his voice cold as ice. "Why did you trick me?" Jonghyun asked, already expecting the answer. "Because I know you don't love Key. You don't like men in general and we were meant to be together." She answered, hugging Jonghyun by the waist and resting her head on his chest. "We will never be together again... never" Jonghyun pushed her away harshly. With that said, Jonghyun turned and walked to his car before driving away. "I know he'll come to me. I won't stop until he's mine" Se Kyung whispered to herself and went inside her house.

     'What a waste of time' Jonghyun thought to himself. Somehow he expected something differently. To have a normal talk with her, but that was impossible. Maybe he was just desperate to find a way to get Key back. Jonghyun sighed thinking if he should go back home or just go somewhere else. After a while he decided to go back home. As much as he didn't want to go back, he had to. He just didn't want to see the anger, disappointment, and disgust in the others eyes even if he knew it wasn't their fault. They were just tricked the way he was. Jonghyun sighed again before actually starting to go back home

     "Hey look the is back" Onew said when Jonghyun walked through the front door and into his room, locking the door behind him. "Knock it off!" Taemin punched Onew's arm. "Well its true" Onew rolled his eyes. "Unbelievable" Taemin stood up and walked into the kitchen grabbing a glass of water. How could his they be so blind as to think that Jonghyun would actually hurt Key? It was stupid to think that but he would just have to wait until the truth was out. Taemin looked at Jonghyun's door and decided to go in with him. "Hey don't go in there!" Minho glared when Taemin made his way to Jonghyun's room. "Shut up!" Taemin yelled before knocking.

     "Go away" Jonghyun yelled from behind the door, his voice cracking. "It's me Taemin" Taemin said softly. "What do you want?" Jonghyun said again. "Can I come in?" Taemin asked and a few seconds later the door's lock clicked. Taemin walked in and Jonghyun hid his face in his pillow. "Are you here to make fun of me too? To insult me like Onew and Minho do" Jonghyun mumbled. "Minho hasn't said anything to you" Taemin corrected. "His eyes say it all" Jonghyun murmured again. "Well I just came here to tell you that I'm on your side." Jonghyun looked up and glared at Taemin. "What kind of trick is this" he said coldly. "What? What are you talking about" "You aren't on my side. No one is. Everyone else thinks I'm a liar and so do you" "No I don't, I'm the only one who believes you" Taemin told Jonghyun as tears started rushing down Jonghyun's face. "There there don't cry" Taemin patted Jonghyun's back. "If I tell you the truth will you believe me?" Jonghyun looked up at Taemin after he stopped crying. "Of course! That's why I came here." Taemin smiled.

     Jonghyun then explained what happened the night before. "See I knew it. I know you. You wouldn't even think about hurting Key" Taemin said. "So what do we do? The rest obviously won't believe me and if you tell them, they'll think I brainwashed you or something" Jonghyun sighed thinking on what should be done. "We'll think of something later. I'm going with Key okay? Tell.... well text me if you need anything" Taemin said before walking out the door and heading to his room.

     Taemin was happy to see that at at least Key wasn't under the covers crying his eyes out. Key had his earphones in and a few tears escaped his eyes. "Oh come on don't do that" Taemin said when he grabbed Key's iphone and saw that he was listening to 'When I Was Your Man'. "Key I can't have you all depressed. Let's do something together. I'll take you shopping if you want" Taemin smiled but Key looked up with red tearfilled eyes. "How can I not be depressed? All this just happened yesterday" Key said. His voice breaking. "Yeah I know but..." Taemin stopped, trying to think of the correct words. "So no mall?" Taemin asked. "Are you crazy?" Key said getting up, wiping his eyes, and changing out of his pajamas like if nothing was wrong. "What are you waiting for let's go" Key told a dumbfounded Taemin who was still sitting on the edge of his bed.

     After about 2 hours, Key and Taemin were back with a couple of bags. "Good to see you happy again" Minho said when he saw Key's smile. "Yeah" Key blushed. "You got over it that fast? Its only been one day" Onew said in disbelief. "I know but I don't want this family to be broken because of one mistake. I just want to put this behind me. Its a horrible feeling when your sad you know" Key said. "We brought food" Taemin said before anyone could say anything else. "I'll take this to Jonghyun" Taemin said grabbing a container with food. Taemin knocked and Jonghyun unlocked the door, allowing him to come in. By the look of Jonghyun's red puffy eyes, Taemin could tell that he had been crying. "I brought you food" Taemin said cheerfuly but Jonghyun ignored it. "And I talked to Key at the mall today" Jonghyun's eyes widened. "What did he say!?" He said, eyes filled with hope. "He wants to forget about everything-" Taemin began to explain. "He wants to get back together with me?" Jonghyun interupted. "Let me finish, but he doesn't think he's ready to be in another relationship with anyone for a while" Taemin finished and most of Jonghyun's hope flew out the window. "Oh..." Jonghyun sighed. "What's wrong? Isn't this a good thing" Taemin tried to cheer Jonghyun up. "Yeah but I guess I can't ask for more" Jonghyun opened the container of food and began to eat. "Maybe in a while, both of you will be able to get back together again." Taemin said. "Yeah.... maybe" Jonghyun sighed.

     Hey Guys! I'm back, sorry for the wait but there were some.... problems..... and we had to take a trip and we just got back yesterday. I didn't take my laptop and while we were over there my mom's phone stopped working so she had to use MY phone so I couldn't update while we were over there. But anyways I'm back and thats all that matters. So? What did you think about the chapter? Did you like it? Did you hate it? Leave a comment below about your thoughts on chapter 12. The chapter was a little short and boring(in my oppinion) but next chapter will be more interesting(compared to this chapter). I want to update every Friday and Saturday so next update will be on Friday. Don't forget to comment, subscribe, and upvote if you really like the story. Bye guys~