Xander here!

Why Elvin?

--The next day--

Dongho was sitting in his hospital bed, looking outside. Kids were playing happily with each other.

''ing stairs....'' He muttered. If he hadn't walked down those stairs everything would be alright now. He wouldn't have too leave. How he would miss them.

Soohyun the dear leader with his cheerfull personality and bright smile, and great concerned for all the members. He was like a father or bigger brother.

Hoon their bunny with his muscles. Adorable with a beautiful voice filled with emotions. And his cooking skills, just WOW! Dongho was going to miss that the moust. 

He sighed at the thought of food. In the hospital their meals were crap! Probably made of old papercups.

He was also going to miss the flower boy Kiseop. Cute but extremely weird at times. Who put money up their nose? Dongho chukled at the thought. Even thought his weirdness, he was caring with a unique way to communate(wich Dongho liked, it makes him special).

AJ too, he was sure he was going to miss him too. The rapper who started his career as a young boy, just like himself. Dongho enjoyed to chat with him about his life, how it was to leave all the friends at home, 'cause Jaeseop could always relate. Maybe that's why he growed to like him?

And Eli that pidgeon! He could make anyone laugh. Dongho loved to spend his time with him, playing games, movies, chatting, it was always entertaining.

Then Kevin. He hated him now, right? But.... He was his brother, his dear brother. The one sharing room together with the maknae. The one who always was there. How could he hate him? 

He didn't realised it, but tears started to roll down the pale cheek, slowly making its way down to the hospital-shirt.Soon strong sobbings could be heard from room 32. It hurt inside him, he cluched his shirt. There, there inside something was breaking, like a glass.

He cried so hard so he didn't hear when the dorr burts open and a tanned man was standing there. Suddenly he was embraced by two long arms. Dongho looked up, two hassle brown yeys greeted him, fullof concern.

''Shh, Dongho It's alright. Everything is going to be ok'' The warm eye whispered softly.

''A--alex!1'' Dongho hugged him tightly. It felt good to have him there to just hug him, resuring him everythings was fine.

 

--The other Ukiss boys--

Leader Soo was dead worried about Dongho. He had seen what happen to Kibum hwen he left. The boy had locked himself in a bathroom in his and his brothers house. He didn't sleep or eat, he was like a lifeless corp. Luckily he had his brother and soon he could live normaly again. But it did take some time to make him eat properly and even when he ate he still cried sometimes. Soohyun knew Hyun Jun, Kibum's brother, had told him.

Dongho.... Would he survive without them? He had his family but still. When he had something bothering him he would always come to Soohyun.

He sighed and shoked his head.

''Is i him your thinking of again?'' Eli backed hugged his worried boyfriend, who snuggled closer.

''Yes, It's just so....Horrible?'' Soohyun sighed once again. 

''Everythings is going tobe alright, I promise. This time I'm sure, ok?'' Eli tried to assoure.

Soohyun just shrugged and turned around to hug his boyfriend tightly. He hoped that their baby would be alright.

 

Kevin was reading a book. No. Scratch that. Kevin was watching AJ study. The male looked so calm when he tried to solve the math problem. Kevin sighed lovely. He just loved to watch Jaeseop, if he had to choose one thing he liked to do on his free time, this was it.

''Yah, stop staring'' AJ said softly not looking up from his studies. Kevin jerked his head from the sofa cushion. he saw him all this time! 

''W--Who said I was staring!? I was just looking a bit...'' Kevin muttered while blushing up to his cute ears.

''Aigoo, uri Kevin is shy~'' The kitty like man said teasingly, glancing at the smaller man.

''A--Ani!!! AIsh!! I'll just go to our room'' HE said and started to get up but when he crossed the living room a hug prevent him from escaping.

''Yah!! Byuntae, let go of me!!!'' Kevin fought to get free from the strong embraced but failed as the other male was stronger. AJ chukled at his cute act kissed his cheek lovinly. Kevin thought he heard a 'cute' but choosed to ignore it since he was a man after all!

After a long silence Aj spoked ''I'm going to have to go back to the states....Wait for me'' His voice was weak

''W--when?''

''Next year'' Kevin felt how his body was getting cold, he shivered.

''So early'' He didn't dareto look at the other male, he knew the answer and he knew that this was going to happen sooner or later but it still came as a shock.

He turned around to let their lips meet in a loving kiss. He was going to miss him, his eyes, his nose, and his cat-like lips.  It was a way of saying goodbye before hand.

 

Hoon was alone with Kiseop, tring to find new recipes. It was harder than he thought. The adorable man was no good in finding tasting food. Hoon had a hard time finding any at all, since his english was not good, and he couldn't find any korean recipe that attrackted him.

With a big sigh he truned of the computer and laid flat on the bed. ''I give up!'' He closed his eyes, tired from watching the screen.

''I found something!! Uhh, it's hmm... Kaninu??? What's that?'' Kiseop asked. Hoon just rolled to his stomach. He made a mental note; Never let Kiseop surf free on the internet if it's in any other language. 

''I'll take a nap'' He muttered into a pillow. The ulzzang looked at him weirdly but soon he felt something heavy dipping into the bed besides him. ''I'll join then'' Kiseop smiled and snuggled to Hoon who just sighed and closed his eye, embracing kiseop.

 

The mood was not normal in the big house....

 

--The hospital--

''Here drink this, it's warm'' Xander handed the younger boy a cup of hot coffee. Dongho muttered a 'thanks' and started sipping the hot liquid, enjoying the feeling in his throat when it came running down. A smile made it to his lips.

''Didn't know you liked coffee that much'' Xander laughed and started to gulp down his own coffee. The room had a soft silence.

''Are you staying with your parents?'' The older one in the room broked the silence. Dongho nodded.

''Hyung... What did you do when you quited?'' Dongho asked his big eyes looking at the mandarin/korean/spanish-man

''Heh, I broked down for a week...'' Dongho's eyes widened ''But I had my sister besides me who pulled me on track again'' His eyesmile showed. ''I--I don't know what I'm going to do when I'll leave this place'' Dongho clutched his cup harder, his knuckles whitened. Tears were trying to come out through he eyes. Xander sighed and placed his coffee on the table besides them. 

''It's not that bad ok? You can go back to school and then start working a not that craving work. Marry someone, have kids, without anyone caring. It's a peaceful life'' Xander hugged him, his voice soothing the boy. 

Thinking of it, it would be peaceful for him. No repoters caring if he dated anyone, no fans stalking him and calling him in the nights. But at the same time it would be lonely without the members. Evven if they would keep the contact, they would barely meet, since they had a tight schedule. A sigh escaped his lift.

''What am I going to do? I have no other friends than the members?'' Dongho cried. Xander only smiled at him. 

''Aren't I your friend?'' He asked with a warm eye smile.

 

 

Hellooooo!!!! IHAppy new year!! (Too late you kaesaekki!!! >_< )

Hope you all had a awesome christmas and a wonderfull new year. Myself I've been busy with endless test! (Teachers hate us TT^TT )

Ukiss have been to the states!! :D and I was in sweden...home.... v.v 

Sadly AJ is staying there! (that's why I had to change the Jaevin part...) Of course I'm going to miss him badly but he's comming back! ;) 

If you ever wonder what I have been up to....uhhh.. I've been kind of off! :/ My mind was like blank (That's 'cause your stupid OTL) but then suddenly, BAAM!!! This came... even thought I wanted it be better and longer I had to stop here! :3

And I have fallen for shinhwa now!! O_O SOI have watch their dvd a lot.. But Ukiss are still my No.! Togehter with Shinhwa and The BOSS!! ;))

I have u seen GO Ukiss??? :33 If not just go to mnetAmericas youtube and watch it!  Right now!!

Uhh... Anyway...

Hope u liked the chapter!! Please comment and do subscribe if you like the story! ;))

I'll just leave it like this soooooo, See u next time!! :*