A plan

Why Elvin?

Uhm... Sorry (again) for not updaiting!! Well I really didn't know what to write so hope it's ok....

Soohyun P.O.V

'Do you want to be my boyfriend?'

'Yes'

I still couldn't get it. Eli was actually my boyfriend. It means we should go on dates and hug and hold hands and..kiss.. I don't know what to do It's so...so...embaressing.. I never had a girlfriend or boyfriend.

I need to train...train kissing?? I can't do that or can I?? No no... I can't!

''God morning beautiful'' Eli walked in to my room and sat down on my bed. It was really early in the morning so it was kind of dark in the room, but I could  still see his handsome smile that was a perfekt match to his cute eye-smile.

''Soohyun-ah are you awake? We need to go'' Eli shaked me a little

''Arasso, I'm coming'' I said.

I sat up and stretched my arms. Suddenly when my arms was still flying in the air he hugged me.

''Eli..--''

''Shh, let's just stay like this for a while''

I don't know how long we stayde like that but it felt like forever. But forever wasn't long enough.

Kevin came in and told us the breakfast was ready.

 

~The breakfast~

''Umh guys, Kevin, I was thinking..umh'' Aj started awkwardly. He played with his fingers and looked down

''Gosh! Just spit it out AJ!'' Kevin yelled. Poor AJ looked scared as shi. Well I don't blame him Kevin IS scary when he's angry, 

''It's a new week today so I was thinking that we could change the couples, maybe..?''

Everybody freezed. Was Kevin going to say yes or no? I think everyone know about Kevins crush, Eli.

''Ok, What couple?'' Kevin asked not looking at AJ.

Wait he said yes?? OMG!! Maybe I can be with Eli? Please AJ say Sooli say Sooli say

''Elseop, Jaeho, Hoonvin and Soohyun alone?'' Alone?? Better than being with Kevin, I don't like to be the biggest in the couple ok?

But why did AJ choose Jaeho and not Jaevin?

''Soohyun you agree right?? Good the we'll b'be' this couple this week!'' Kiseop said befor anyone had a chance to disagree.

 

AJ P.O.V

When I was done with my breakfast I took Dongho to my room to tell him about my plan.

''Listen carefully ok?'' I asked him

''Ok what Is it hyung?''

''You see I got a little plan.. It's all about me getting Kevin''

''What do I get??'' Dongho asked

''Candy. The plan is that you and me will have a lot of fun and the you'll tell Kevin about all the fun we had even If we didn't have fun, So he'll get jealous. Oh, Also he can't have a lot of fun. You understand?' I said

''Promise I'll get candy?'' He asked.

''Of cours how much you want!!'' I said

''Pinky promise?'' He held up his pinky waiting for mine to make the promise

''*Sigh* Pinky promise'

I hope my plan work... If not I need to use more than just Dongho..

 

 

 

 

Uhm Hi............................................................................................................

Sorry I didn't update this!! >.< I've been with my friend every day!! It must been the be-with-nike-week or something anyways I'll edit this later but here you go!!

Comment and subscribe neh!? ^^~