Confession

Why Elvin?

3rd P.O.V

After each day Kevin got more and more... irritated? He couldn't stand watching Dongho and AJ flirting every free second they got,.it made him so pissed. He knew that AJ liked him...or did he really like him? Maybe it was only a game for him, maybe he thought it was funny to play with his feelings?

Kevin ruffled his hair in frustration. He didn't know what to think or do, all he wanted was to be loved. "First Eli and Soohyun, and now Aj and Dongho! What's next? Hoon and Kiseop? " Kevin sighted in frustration.

"Guys let's go swimming~!!" Kiseops cheerfully voice echoed threw the house. Soon all the members came running down the stairs.

Kiseop frowned "where's Kevin?" Hoon sighted. "AJ go get him"

"Why me? Can't you go?"

"Just go. Now." Hoon. Threaded him. AJ sulked a bit but went to the charming boys room and knocked on the door gently before walking in. "Hey, wanna go swimming?" AJ sat down on the bed where Kevin laid facing the wall, like you would find him most of the time.

"No" a low but sharp voice were heard. "Come on you can't lay in your bed all day" AJ gently the others arm, but soon pulled away because of the youngers glare.

"Just go" Kevin's eyes were filled with sadness and emptiness.

AJ. stood up and went to the door but he only popped his head out and shouted "you can go, I'll stay with Kevin" An OK came as a reply.

 

 When the two were alone Kevin sat up and looked into the rappers eyes. He didn't say anything he only stared a him with his brown eyes. "Kevin, tell me what's wrong." AJ tooked his hands and rubbed his thumb on the backside "Why..." Kevin's voice was only a whisper but AJ could here it clearly since the were the only one in the dorm. "Why Dongho?" He asked.

AJ's. P.o.v

"Why Dongho? " he asked

"Wh-wait what?" Dongho?

"Why do you like him?" He asked a hint of anger could be heard in his voice. I sighted "Look I don't like him or anything-" "Then Why did you give him that Teddy and Why did you walk around with him having your arm hanging over his shoulder!?" Kevin shouted with tears in his eyes

"Why did laugh with him, Why did you Why WHY!?" As the tears in his eyes started to roll down his pale cheek he started to hit my chest. Not hard, probably because he haven't been eating too well.

"Why you bastard Why?!" He kept hitting me and shout I just couldn't take it anymore so I took a firm grip around his skinny hands

"Because I like you!" I shouted He looked at me surprised

"What"

"I like you that's why I was with him! I wanted to draw your attention from Eli!" He was confused "Look Kevin, I've liked you since I joined ukiss but not even once have you looked at me, no you only kept staring at Eli no matter what!" I said loosing the grip around his hands.

After a silent minute he opened his mouth "you like me?"

"No I love you" i said and closed the gap between us

First he didn't respond to my hug but as my grip got tighter his arms found it's way around me.

It felt so perfect liks we were made for each other. Cheesy huh? But that was how it realty felt.

He was mine, and mine only.

 

Hi guys~

I have been away got so long,  it's been like two months it even more!! 

So im really sorry!!! >__<

I'll try to do a double update before I sleep!!

(*¯︶¯*)

Anyway thank you and i love you!!! ^^~