Leaving

Why Elvin?

 

Dongho's p.o.v
 
AJ and Kevin where now together as a couple.... Good...... This was the plan from the beginning, but why does it hurt, why does it hurt so bad?
 
I lied on the bed, tears was slowly making their way down my cheek.
 
I don't know how but my feelings for Jaeseop became stronger you more time we spent. 
 
"Dinners ready guys!!" Hoon shouted from the kitchen. Usually I would run down but this time I could barely stand up from my bed
 
I could hear the other members chat joyfully. 
 
"eeww guys get a room" Kiseop's playfully voice was heard clearly from my room.
 
"We were just kissing geez"" Kevin's said annoyed. It broke my heart it really did.
 
In the end I he just walked to the kitchen, sat down, waited for the food. I didn't want to look up and see a lovey dovey couple that was I front of my eyes. It was like they screamed 'single, loser, you'll never have him' right to my face.
 
finalky the food came and I stuffed my mouth full with race, barely chewing it before swallowing it.
 
"someone's hungry" AJ laughed. I just mumbled something, to hide the blush that was creeping on my cheeks.
 
I heard how the others talked and laughed, I never really wanted join them not even before, but this time they talked about a date a double date to be exact. 
 
The sooli and jaevin couple, together in a cute cafe.
 
Disgusting.
 
Sick
 
Why?
 
I felt how jealousy creeped up on my back, making me want to puke.
I wanted to be the one with AJ, why did Kevin have to be there? Why!?
 
I stood up and made an excuse to leave the table.
Soon I was on my way to my room
This was hell
 
No ones p.o.v
 
While Dongho was sulking in his room the couples was planning the date.
 
 "Why not go to a restaurant, so we can have dinner and dessert?" Eli suggested
"But this cafe has the best coffee and chocolate" Soohyun pouted
 
Eli touched his lips with his finger making the older blush. The rapper just chuckled
"What do you say?" He then asked the couple sitting I front of them
"Well I do like hot chocolate...." Kevin started 
"Why not go and check this cafe out?" The second kim in the room smiled
-Dongho's room-
 
"Stupid hyungs, stupid tears, stupid date, stupid Jaeseop, stupid Kevin, stupid sooli, stupid everything" Dongho muttered to his pillow
He knew that he was just stubborn now.
AJ loved Kevin and Kevin loved AJ that was obvious, but he still wanted the male all for him self.
Impossible, he already knew it.
 
As his begin to stop rolling down he could here how the older members talked.
The date was tomorrow, 'cause Kevin had cravings. Dongho just rolled his eyes.
Cravings? What's that? Is he a girl or what, geez, Dongho thought.
 
No
He stood up, wiped his tears.
He didn't want to be like this the rest of is life
Dongho walked to the kitchen
He was going to get over AJ 
 
When he stood outside the kitchen ready to see AJ and to tell him he was happy for him and Kevin,  he chickened out.
 
'AJ I've always loved you, I'm so sorry I just can't get over you, I love you so so so so so much! I'll just leave now' Dongho thought while letting a tear slide down his baby-chubby cheek.
 
Suddenly when he was about to walk up the stairs his legged failed him and he fell down with a loud crash.
  
"DONGHO!!!" Hoon screamed when he saw their maknae on the floor trembling.
"What's going on!!?" The leader ran to them 
"S-soohyun-hyung, it h-hurts so sso bad" the younger hands searched for the leaders hand in all blur.
"Someone call ambulance, FAST!!" Eli shouted and the flower boy of the group hurried to the phone
"It's ok, you're going to be ok!" Soohyun started to cry, his baby-ho was in so much pain, he couldn't handle it.
 
The ambulance cam just a few minutes later and all the members followed.
 
The air was thic in the waiting room and all the boys of ukiss were worried dead for Dongho.
Their maknae had been injured before so they didn't know if he'll make it again.
 
After a long waiting the doctor came out telling them that they did a little surgery that went well thought Dongho's condition was still bad and he thought it was because the accident before.
 
"He don't he should dance...." The doctor started
"For how long!?" The member asked 
"He's foot can't take the pressure, I'm sorry" the doctor said and went to continue his work
 
"What should we tell him" Kiseop asked worriedly
The other looked at him with sad eyes
"No need" a cough was heard "I heard it" it was Dongho
He was lying on the bed smiling sadly, his eyes wear filled with tears
"Dongho...." Soohyun walked to his side, taking his hand with his two big ones.
"I'm so sorry" whispered over and over as he pecked the younger's hand softly
Tears was streaming down their faces
 
Dongho would be leaving, it was no doubt.
Their boss wouldn't let him stay
They knew, the same thing happened to Alexander and Kibum.
 
Dongho needed to stay at the hospital for a few weeks before he could return to their dorm.
All members were sad, to loose another member was like loosing a family member.
 
The days went on, they all felt like zombies
Living corps just eating sleeping and for the couples comforting each other
 
The sooli couple were about to sleep but soo-leader couldn't stop thinking that it was his fault. Of course it was just a stupid thing every leader does but still, what if he had been there!
"Shh, soo, it's alright" Eli hugged is boyfriend tightly whispering soothe ring words to his ear
"I know.. But-- what if-- I could've been-- there" soohyun said threw his sobbing
 
Same goes for the jaevin couple
"It's not your fault kevin-ah" AJ ran his finger threw Kevin's brownish hair
"But he liked you! I stoled you from him and then he saw us and and and know..." Kevin bursted  out in tears, sobbing loudly into Jaeseop's broad chest.
Suddenly AJ's smooth voice could be heard in the room. His soft tunes lightened Kevin's sobs.
 
-same time at the hospital-
Dongho was lying quietly in the uncomfortable hospital bed.
He was looking threw his pictures on his phone.
It was so many memories.
He sobbed/chuckled while seeing each photos. It was a weird sound, like cry-laughing, n
But it was exactly how he felt. He missed them, he missed them so much, it hurt. 
His heart was breaking little by little after each pictures.
The Mobil might been new but he always saved his pics in the computer so he could always have them.
 
Suddenly his phone made a tune and a new message was seen on the screen.
 
From: XanderKing
To: Baby-ho
 
Hey wassup?? :3 long time no see you know? Wanna meet up tmr? :D
 
Xander? 
 
From: Baby-ho
To: XanderKing
 
Hi hyung, well I'm in the hospital right now, can't go :(
 
Suddenly his phone started to ring
 
"Oh, hyung?"
 
"HOSPITAL!!?? WHAT HAPPEN!??? ARE YOU OK???" Alexander screamed on the phone, Dongho had to take the phone from is ear to not become death.
 
"Well, it's kind of complicated... I must.. Leave ukiss..." Dongho said, voice shaking a bit
 
"...." There was no answer from the other line, Dongho asked if he was still there
 
"Can we meet... Tomorrow?" He asked
 
 
 
Hellow guys~!! :333
I'm back, with a sad chapter ;-;
I don't know why I wrote this so sad, it just happen don't meee T^T
I was about to write it differently but then the news about Dongho leaving came and I just this idea popped up. I can't believe he's leaving!! It's just so sad! But if that what he wants then I'll support him!! :') 
Even if he's not in ukiss he's still our beloved maknae right!? :)) 
Love u forever baby-ho, I'll support you in whatever you want to do!! :D
 
Please comment and subscribe, It'll make me haempoke (that's happy right?? O.o)
Love u guyzz~ ^^~