Running Home, All Alone

Trust

Han Byul POV:

While I was running home I was thinking why Dong Wook would cheat on me, was it because of something I did. I started to slow down, when I finally stopped I panted. I looked up to where I was and it was where Dong Wook and I had our first date, at a park. (I don't know a lot of parks in Korea.) I looked around and spotted many couples kissing, hugging and enjoying each other's company. A tear fell down my cheek, it reminded me of all the great days I had with Dong Wook. I can't stand looking at the other couples, I need to get home.

--

I sipped my tea while I watched a romantic drama. No, I wasn't the type of girls who would drink shots all day until I passed out. 

I love you. the man said to the woman.

He's lying! He's just cheating on you with some other woman! I said screaming at the television screen. Yeah go ahead call me crazy.

Please, just believe. the man said like he was talking to me.

Whoa, now that's just weird. I said to myself. I picked up the remote to switch the channel to a variety show instead.

While I watched what was happening on the TV I heard my doorbell ring. I picked up the remote and turned the TV off and headed towards the door. Once I opened the door I faced the man that broke my heart today, Dong Wook. Weird though, he was wearing different clothes than what he was wearing earlier when I saw him.

Dong Wook, what do you want? I said to him.

Jagiya! I missed you so much, I haven't seen you for a long time! he said hugging me.

I shoved him off me. You have no right to hug me or call me that after what you've done.

What did I even do? he said all innocently.

Oh don't play dumb with me, you know what you did. I said to him.

Seriously, what did I do?! Dong Wook exclaimed.

YOU CHEATED ON ME! With a girl.....with a girl that was- oh I can't even remember her face! That's how much I hate you! I screamed at him.

Cheated on you? Oh! You must be referring to my twin brother! Dong Wook said while he clasped his hands together.

Really Dong Wook? A twin brother? That's the worse excuse I ever heard. I retorted.

Here, I'll even prove it to you! he said while he pulled out his wallet. He showed me a picture. His name is Shin Wook.

Why are you telling me this now?! I asked still suspicious.

Well, I had I fight with him. I swore to him that I would erase him from my life. We made up about a month ago. he explained.

Oh, well I'm sorry for the misunderstanding. I said hugging him. Will you forgive me?

Of course I will. he said and pressed his lips against mine.

--

Dong Wook's POV:

3 weeks later...

We were at the mall, we decided since we haven't spent much time with each other we decide to go on a date. Right now I 'm here waiting while I sat on the couch in the store we were at.

Hey oppa, I'm just going to try these on. Han Byul said catching my attention. I looked at what she had in her hands, it looked like she was going to be in the change room for a long time.

Han Byul's POV:

Excuse me, can you help with something? someone said to me before I walked in to the change room.

I looked to my right to see a girl with long brown hair and a cute smile on her face. She looks really young to be honest, but she kind of looks familiar.

Oh sure, what do you need help with? I asked her.

What do you think of this outfit? she asked me.


 

You look beautiful. I said.

Thanks, it's for my date tomorrow. she said happily.

Well, I hope your date will be wonderful...Miss....uh. I'm sorry, but what's your name? I asked her.

Well, my name is Sandara Park but you can call me Dara. All my friends do. she said.

Well, Dara I hope you date goes great. I said smiling.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Idea by: tiskm101 and Nyanon
Written by: Nyanon