Caught Red Handed

Trust

Han Byul's POV:

Mina, just work on your back and you'll be ready. I said dismissing my student.

I sighed to myself, it's been a long week. 

--

I sipped my coffee, I was at my favourite cafe. I heard the bells ring from the door and I turned my head. A girl walked in, she was a fairly short girl,  and she had short brown hair. She looked very cute. I saw as she sat down at a table. I looked away so I wouldn't look like a creeper. I felt my phone buzz, I pulled it out of my pocket and looked at it. It was a text from my boyfriend, Dong Wook.

I'm on my way jagi. the text read. 

That's weird? I never told him to meet me anywhere. What was that boy up to? 

--

Once again I heard the bells ring. I turned my head and my jaw dropped. There he was, the man who I haven't seen for a week but still loved, Dong Wook. How did he even know I was here?! Is he stalking me? I mean, I guess it's sweet but he should trust me. I took my bag and pulled out my sunglasses and hoped he didn't see me. I watched as he walked in and smiled. He walked up to the girl with short brown hair and kissed her on the cheek. I couldn't believe it, was... Dong Wook cheating on me? I shouldn't come to conclusions yet, she could be his sister. 

I know it's wrong, but I was listening in on there conversation, I have ears like a dog! 

Oppa! What took you so long? the girl said pouting.

I told you I was coming, didn't you see my text? Dong Wook asked her.

No, Dong Wook, I got the text. I caught you red handed. I wanted to say.  I watched as they both got up and left the cafe, but seconds later, I followed them out. Luckily they didn't stop too far, actually, they went across the street to the flower shop. I watched as Dong Wook left the girl waiting outside and went inside the flower shop. While he did that, I went across the road and pretended to look at the flowers on display. 

Once Dong Wook got out of the flower shop, he was holding a bouquet of white tulips.

Here you go jagiya! he said giving the girl the flowers. 

Aw, thank you oppa! she said cutely.

Anything for you my jagiya. he said and he kissed her on the lips.

I couldn't take it anymore, I marched right up to Dong Wook and slapped him in the face.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Idea by: tiskm101
Written by: Nyanon