My Heart And I

Be my immortal love

Day's come day's go , people live and people die , everything around you change in a blink of an eye, but life never does, it stay as it is no matter how hard you try to pull out something new out of it , as everything you know fade away and never come's to check if your heart is still beating like any heart, your days become a hell that you cant take it anymore, you become careless, helpless and with no feeling left for you to feel the joy of life , to feel the warmth of the once you love , yes when your heart turn to a callous stone that doesn't taste any delight .

how do I know that ? *humph* its because I've been through them all and even more than I can handle , I've lost everything I've ever cared about , lost the thing Iused to call heart, love and care, ever since that curse has took over me leaving me with no feelings, since that accident that have put my life and the human I've ever cared about at the edge of death , everything for me changed , I've lost her, for good, everything turned to dark around me , just in time those guys showed just in time to help what left of me , without them i would became nothing but i monster, together we've seeked for the power that we needed to get our hearts back

, you know how? by killing to get the powers that we need , and now everyone have got what makes them alive again, that make them feel again but one of them left as he is, still seeking for his soul, that's me.

now, 200 years past since that accident, everyone i used to know have grow old with their other family and soon past away, less me, I never felt old, never died , and I'm still suffering in this painful life .

here am I walking in one of the malls I just saw, walking alone as i glance around me at those humans , they laugh , smile , cry and feeling love ,it hurts me but still keep reminding me of what i used to be , i keep walking until i found myself standing affront of a small them park in the last floor of this mall, i just love looking at those humans having the joy that I've lost , at least that i felt once , I walk with my hands in the pocket till i reached a wooden big chair which is carved carefully so I can share it with no one .

after i took a seat I keep my self busy by wondering at the people around me , they looked ..... happy , kids run in the place drawing a smile upon there lips , my eyes get on girl with her long brown hair watching the kids in joy, for a moment I saw Kathleen in her , my everything , I keep my eyes on her while having my memories passing by me , then he big flat screen in the middle of the mall show's a photo for 5 guys that seemed popular like a rock stars , the girl notice it and fade's in her memories as her eye's gets tearful, I felt hat she lost someone she cared for , suddenly a tear fall from her as my heart has ripped at once that cause me to feel more pain as I get up without awareness on my feet as my hand reach for my chest attempting to release myself from the pain she just awake in me , I take a few steps forward towards her , when I stop she look at me as she wipe away her tears fast .

for real I didn't why why would i do such a thing and I get back to reality , she wonder what I want and I needed something , but I just turned around and left without any word but where I don't know, I just kept walking in a fast pace somewhere where I can be alone .

this is the new beginning I made for my self in this new city, me park sang Hyun , 216 years old, never fall in love after Kathleen, and I don't think I will again.

this is my life story , that I never planted for it to happen , never.