Chapter 3

Business as Usual

"We have to do this, brother. Let her know she's a princess."

"We can't, no! If we tell her, trouble.. The Kwon royals will get news if we tell her.. Probably the SON of Kwon royals will marry MY daughter, and I don't want that. They're OUR enemy. Don't tell her, brother."

"But, she will have to suffer in this state! G-Dragon.. He WILL find out soon! He's very smart!"

"Sigh.. Fine, brother. I WILL tell her, ONE DAY."

Mysterious conservation ended.

 

 

"Umma!! Appa!!" you yelled happily, while coming in the HUGE mansion. You stopped in your steps as you saw your uncle there. "O.M.O. ANNYEONGSEYO UNCLE!!" you bowed fully. "Aigoo, JiYoung-ah you so immature.. Annyeong!" your uncle laughed. You giggled a bit, huge embarassment. "Ah. Where did you go just now, JiYoung?" your mother asked. "Oh? I messaged you to tell you I'd be back around 6! Didn't you check your phone?" you asked surprisingly. She had a 'did-you' face. You then saw that she took out her phone and her eyes ran through the screen. "Oh YES! You did.. JiYoung I'm so sorry, I was SO busy I didn't take out my phone once. Mianhe." "Aw, nevermind umma! Oh ya umma I need to go up to shower. Uncle you take care!" you said. Then you ran up the stairs to your room. While going up you heard,"AIGOO JIYOUNG SLOWLY!!" You giggled.

After showering, your family had a delicious dinner. While eating you chatted with your family. "Umma appa uncle, today I had the most surprise!" "Oh? Tell us." your appa said. "Today I went to the nearby shopping centre with my friends! And.. the most surprising thing is that I ACTUALLY HELPED A PREGNANT LADY!" you grinned from ear to ear, proud of yourself. However your parents had no reaction. "So..?" "UMMA APPA!!! WHY?? WHY??!!" you shouted, standing up rudely, pushing your chair away and slamming the table. Your parents had a shock, same as your uncle. "Omo JiYoung! WHAT ARE YOU DOING? HOW RUDE!" your umma said. "YOU GUYS DONT CARE ABOUT ME.. WHENEVER I HELPED SOMEONE, YOU ALWAYS SAID,"SO?" YOU'RE AS RUDE AS ME! DON'T YOU GUYS EVER HELP ANYBODY?!!" you yelled loudly. The whole neighbourhood was silent suddenly.

"JIYOUNG! YOU STOP THIS NONSENSE AND GET TO MY STUDY OFFICE! NOW!" your appa shouted angrily. "O-o-o-o-o-o-oh." you softly said. Your appa had a bad temper everytime something went wrong/someone did not follow his rules. "Yes appa.. NO!" You said silently. Luckily your appa didn't hear "NO!", really LUCKY indeed.

 

You were in his study office hearing him say nonsense. Everytime YOU or someone else made a mistake, he would talk all this nonsense. Example.. "You need to be polite, need to be -- etc." OMG. OMG. OMG. Today's KENNA BE A LONGG DAYY! you sighed, deep inside your heart.

 

---------------------------------------

I understand I didn't write for quite long..

But I have a test coming soon, JUST TOMORROW!

I still haven't revised yet!!

I'm so tired I can't move

But for you guys sake I will write for you.

Sorry, its only one. I need to revise.

Thanxx! OH, AND JIYOUNG IS A PRINCESS!

How will their royal become into...~~

And G-Dragon!! Woah~~ Who loves G-Dragon? HAHA ME!

Ok maybe G-Dragon will come in at Chapter 8.. somewhere there.

LOOK FORWARD AND SUB !! THANKX!!