Chapter 1

Business as Usual

Sigh.. First day of school.. Again.. I wonder what will become of my life here? You wondered, as your car drived to the gate of the school. You looked out the window, and saw your BFF, Hara, already waiting for you near the gate. She noticed your car and waved to you. She mouthed 'Hello!' You smiled, and turned to tell the chaffeur when he should be picking you up. You said goodbye and walked out the car. "Hey there Hara!" "Hi there, JiYoung!" Hara replied. You and Hara began to walk in the school gate, chatting and enjoying yourselves. You then noticed something. You nudged Hara. "Hara, why so many boys behind?" "Aigoo, JiYoung you need to admit this fact, you're the prettiest, smartest, and perfect in everything! Don't act like you don't know." she answered your question. You looked behind and saw several handsome boys acting cool. Some were putting their hands in pockets, while some made their hair neater. You smirked, and told Hara,"Yah, Hara you know I won't accept anybody in high school. Go help me tell them that they don't have a chance and the reason." "Yah, why me again? Everytime boys chasing you you always tell me to tell them some kind of things! What's the problem with you?" she said, with a bit anger in her tone. You noticed that, and apologised to her, saying that you should not treat her as a maid, doing things you wanted her to do. She looked happier and you went forward to your 1st class of the day, while Hara went to another.

 

You went inside your classroom and immediately noticed a amazing, handsome boy playing some games with his friends. You smiled, and thought: Hm, he could be my type.. But I'm not going to accept him just like that! Let's go forward and FLIRT. You smirked. You sat on the seat beside him, wanting him to notice you. But he didn't. He was busy playing games. You then purposely dropped your chair, and you fell to the ground. You yelled in pain. Now he saw you. "Hey, are you alright?" he asked. "Ow.. Maybe.." you said, hands on the ground. You made a very pain face, and he fell for it. "It seems like a big problem.. Come, I'll bring you to the nurse's room." he offered. "Neh.. Kamsamnida!" you thanked.

 

He carried you to the nurse's room, hands on your waist to balance your steps. "Oh yes.. I didn't ask for your name.. What's yours? I'm JiYoung!" you smiled. He looked at your eyes, and answered,"I'm.. Seung Hyun, but call me TOP. I prefer that." "Mmhm.. TOP oppa?" you asked. "Mwol? What's the matter, JiYoung-ah?" he said. "Anniyo.. oppa I just wanted to tell you, you're.. handsome" you finally expressed your feelings for TOP. But you didn't know whether it was real or not, you JUST wanted to tell him that he was handsome.

 

He stared into your eyes, and who knows what happens? He stopped in his footsteps, and said,"JiYoung, thank you for your compliment.. You look pretty too. In fact, you're the prettiest among all." He smiled, and.. gave a peck on your cheek. You blushed, and replied,"Kamsamnida oppa! You're so cute!" You gave him a peck on his cheek, and he said,"Enough of this.. Get in, JiYoung." You noticed that you two had reached the nurse's room. He placed you on the bed, and you blushed. You heard him tell the nurse what had happened. After that, he said,"JiYoung-ah, the nurse will apply medicine for you.. I'll go back to class, when you have finished, you can call me with the nurse's phone. My phone number is 98754326. Okay?" "Neh oppa! Bye-bye!" you said. "Mm, bye!"

 

---------------------------

Okay guys I know this is rather short.

Next day.. JiYoung will meet another Big Bang boy.

Look forward to it!

And I thank my 2 subs! Please help me with this fanfic!! ;)

Have a nice New Year!!