Nightmare and reality

You're My Beast-ly Hubby

Eunae's POV

"Yeobo, is it okay if you go out and get a movie for us?" i asked

It was 11 at night and we were super bored >.<

"Ne, ill be back soon yeobo." yoseob said and kissed my cheek before going out.

I sat on the couch and flipped through channels but everything was boring to me. 

"Yoseobieee, hurryy." i mummbled under my breath

 

Yoseob's POV

"Kamsahmnida." i bowed to the clerk at the movie store and exited.

As i walked back to the mansion, i passed by a flower shop and decided to buy flowers for my wifey C:

I bought her blue and red salvia flowers because they mean ' i think of you' and ' forever mine '.

Although its a bit cheesy, i wanted to surpirse Eunae.

"Is this for someone special?" the halmoni at the counter asked

I nodded my head happily. "Yes its for my wife."

"Ah, red for 'forever mine' and blue for 'i think of you'. How cute!" halmoni laughed giving me the flowers

"Haha, kamsahminda!" i said and started to walk home again.

While walking, my dream suddenly occured to me, and i got chills.

What creature would be able to take control of my own body? Why would it even want to anyways?

I started to feel uneasy so i wanted to get home quick, and i took a short cut down an alley way.

Bad idea. 

The uneasy feeling i got became a frightened feeling as i heard noise from behind me.

I thought of running, but at the same time i thought it was nothing.

"Yeobo." 

A familiar voice echoed in my ears. It cant be. Eunae is at home, how can i hear her voice right now?

"Yeoboo." 

The voice whined and it became louder. Although my jaw opened to say words, nothing came out.

"Yoseobie help me." 

She sounded in pain and i suddenly answered back.

"Where are you?"

"Right here."

From the corner of my eye i saw a foot behind a garbge can.

"Why are you here...?" i asked approaching her

"You....took to long. I miss you."

I grinned and immidietly moved the garbage can away to see her face.

Her face wasnt facing me but i can see that she was completely fine, nothing hurt.

"You dont look hurt, why dont we just go home? Its scary here." i chuckled

She didnt reply back but her head slowly turned to face me.

I stumbled backwards in shock to see that same face that was in my dream.

Pitch black eyes and an evil smile.

"Y-You're not......" 

i was unable to finish my sentence because my nightmare had come true.

The thing that took the shape of Eunae's body turned into that misty substance i had seen in my dream and i felt that same suffocating feeling as that thing entered into my own body.

The pain was much more real and un bearable.

Instead of seeing myself drift away from my body, i out.