scared?

You're My Beast-ly Hubby

No One's POV

"Yeobo, just sit there, im going to make breakfast okay? Take care of Yunwoo when he wakes up, arasso?" Yoseob said as he stirred the rice and kimchi in the pan

Eunae nodded with shut tight, thoughts running through her mind like crazy.

'Everytime i see him all i see is that nightmare....'

Yoseob noticed his wife was awfully quiet and felt a little awkward in the silence, which has never happened before.

He heard Eunae get up to get water. All through the kitchen was just the awkward sound of the water being poured and the rice and kimchi sizzling in the pan.

"Yeobo-"

-CRASH-

Yoseob turned around to see Eunae dropped the glass she was holding, her face a pale white.

"I-im sorry..." she mummbled 

"Gwenchana?" Yoseob asked 

Eunae nodded without looking up at him, picking up the glass pieces quickly.

Yoseob went over to help her, but she flinched.

"Are you really okay? Whats wrong? Was the dream that bad?"

 

Eunae's POV

"Are you really okay? Whats wrong? Was the dream that bad?" 

I looked up at Yoseob and his eye were full of concern.

Urgh, i feel bad ignoring him like this but i should just relax....it was just a dream right?

"Hey, maybe we should go upstairs after we eat and look for books on what little werewolves like to eat?" i said, trying to be more like myself

Yoseob smiled and helped me clean up the mess i made.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Okayy, lets see...they obviously like meat." Yoseob said scanning through some old books we found.

We were standing in the attic and Yunwoo was fast asleep still since he probobly had a long night.

"Hmm, let me see if i can find anything else. . . " i trailed off looking in the other books

I found a book labeled :

 Uncommon in the Uncommon

I raised an eyebrow as i flipped through the pages.

"Mermaids with whale tales......Goblins with pink teeth (?)....."

I realized this book was uncommon sicknesses or deformations in supernatural (or uncommon) things.

"Vampires with...green eyes...." 

If a vampire has green eyes, that mean that the vampire is p-

"Yeobo! Did you find anything?"

I jumped a bit from Yoseob's usual loud and cheerful voice.

"Ah, mian! But i found that werewolves dislike seafood and most are allergic, but the mostly eat meat. Any kind of meat. Chicken, sheep, pork, beef, anything!"

"Oh, arasso, lets go see if Yunwoo's awake." i suggested, and figured i'll read the book later...

 

I'll try to double update, but sorry if this is getting confusing and y, OTL

Im so sorry guys, thats all i can say

; A ;