Thunderstorms

You're My Beast-ly Hubby

-middle of the night-

No One's POV

'Out of all the nights to get a storm, it just had to be this one!' 

Thunder roared as lighting crackled in the sky, making the night seem impossible to get through. Raindrops splattered on the window and the trees were dancing as the wind played with them like puppets. Eunae was in the warm bed next to Yoseob. Yoseob's arms were wrapped around her waist, tighter than usual. He didnt want her to feel unsafe or anything. 

'Maybe i can sneak up to the attic now...'

Eunae slowly removed Yoseob's arms as she crawled out of the bed. Just as her right foot was going to touch the floor-

"Where are you going?"

Yoseob's voice pierced through nature's havoc, giving Eunae some comfort somehow. She felt his warm hand gently touch her wrist, and truthfully she wanted to go back to bed. She wanted to just leave her dream alone and not try to find out what it meant, but she just couldnt seem to do that.

"I-...need to use the bathroom." Eunae lied

"Okay...hurry, your my teddy bear." 

Eunae looked back to see Yoseob with a small grin on his face as he slowly let go of her wrist falling back asleep.

She tiptoed to the bathroom and opened the lights and closed the door without herself being on the inside of the bathroom, to make it seem like she was actually in it.

After, she went crept in the hallway, peaking at Yunwoo's room before she continued to the attic. About halfway there, the lights flickered.

"Oh please no..." Eunae whispered as the lights out.

". Im screwed." 

She let her eyes get adjusted in the darkness as she found the stairs up to the attic. 

The attic was dark, obviously, with mysterious shadows formed by many boxes and old lamps. There was only one light source, the moon. It illuminated enough to get Eunae to barley recognize the book she was reading earlier. 

Flipping through the pages vigorously, Eunae finally found it.

If a vampire has green eyes, that mean that the vampire is possesed.

Eunae read that word over and over again. It continously echoed her mind.

"Possesed?"

'Why would Yoseob be possesed in my dream? Is that why he wasnt acting like himself in the dream?'

The only way the possesed vampire can be back to normal in two ways.

1: The most effective way is the possesed vampire can have someone kill the force that is acting inside of it. The only things that have the power to possess a vampire is a wizard and a phantom. You can kill the force by simply killing the person [or thing] that is possessing it. Or, you can make him/her drink a human potion, to turn them into human. Phantoms and Wizards can only posses full vampires that get it from their parents. Not dampires who get turned into vampires or mortal humans that get bitten.

2. The possesed vampire can also be turned back to normal by strong [or important] feelings that he/she has felt before towards a person or an object [Ex: a old necklace passed for generations, a lover, etc.]] Someone or something that is very, very valuable towards that person.If this happens, the special person/object will have a temporary spell. Remember, this way is not very effective, because it will only snap the vampire back to normal for a while. After a couple hours, the spell caused by the person or object will wear off. If the vampire is strong enough, this method may work to turn them completely back to the person they were. [they will stay as a vampire, not turn into a human]

"A phantom?"

'Dont phantoms just produce images to trick people's mind? I thought they didnt do any harm, theyre like magicians but more real.' 

Warnings and Cautions:

If you attempt way number one, please remember if done wrong, it can kill the possesed vampire

 

Eunae almost dropped the book after reading all of this. 

 
'it can...possibly...kill him?'
 

Her eyes watered as she thought of the possible horrible outcomes. 


'Wait, why should i worry, hes not possessed and hes not going to be anytime soon.' 

 

Eunae closed the book and hid it in a box of old blankets. She went back to her bedroom and snuggled into Yoseob's sweet embrace.

"What took you so long?" he asked, half asleep

"I got a bit scared. The lights went out."

"Mmm....thats why you dont leave me in the middle of the night." Yoseob chuckled and kissed her forehead before falling back into a deep slumber.