i will let you go

BEFORE YOU GO

yunho pov:

i couldn't sleep at all last night i keep thinking about jaejoong, he sleeped in changmin room...................changmin face ...........why did he cry, did jaejoong make him cry again, but they seem to be just fine last time, or more like to fine , i mean they started doing every think together they were more close then i was with jaejoong, i mean  i did want they to stop being so close but i didn*t want they to fight, i just wanted everything to be like always, just joking and fighting , i don*t want they to be this close but never wanted they to fight in the first place,i need to talk with jaejoong they have to stop fighting, i mean theirs fight might afect our band, so they have to stop...................this is what i need to do, i should go and talk with jaejoong, he must be in the kitchen at this hour.................

i just get out of my bed and i head to the kitchen, as i step in the kitchen i see jaejoong he seemes upset, but i want to tel him what i think enyway...............

yu:good morning jae

jae:yes good morning

yu:are you upset

jae:i*m not

yu:if you let it afect you then you should stop fighting with changmin(his eyes wide, he looks surprised that i know, of course i know , i*m his boyfrend after all, i*m so full of myself right now.........i know him the best...............

jae:yunho, you............you just know nothing

yu:ehhh you didn*t fight (my pride.............)

jae:we did not(then why do you look so down )

yu:then why are you upset

jae: i don*t know...........i just need some time to think

yu:to think about what.. ........................................what happened last night

jae:is complicated (what is wrong with you, why do you need to show that fake smile to me, just tell me what is wrong with you)

yu:if you don*t want to tell i won*t force you( i say as i hug him)

jae: aha thank you(he say as he get out from my hug, why won*t you stay in my hug................)

jae: what should i cook for you( don*t tel me this with that smile, it hurts me............)

yu:you should cook changmin favorite, he will be happy

jae:are you sure( your smile.......... what is wrong with it)

yu: aha he will be happy (i say a i try to get out of the kitchen but jae call me )

jae:yunho

yu: what is it

jae:no nothink, forget about it

yu:tel me( i say as i come back and grab his hand)

jae:well tel me what would you do if.............................leave it i will ask yoochan

yu:no tel me

jae: ah ok(he thinks a bit about this..............) well is ...............if you and changmin would love the same person, what woul you do.........

yu:ahhhhhhhhhhh i think  would let that person choose the one she love the most................i don*t know.................whay are you ask this............

jae: no i just................it doesn*t mater really

yu:you are really strange this day, you know..................asking me somethink like this just for fun, you really are somethink

jae:yea i think i*m strange as well.................thanks yuno(he smile, for really  this time, is him happy with my answer, i don*t know but i*m happy he is happy)

yu: your food is on fire

jae:yea thanks i know i*m good at this...........

yu:i mean it , it burns (i say as a get out of the kitchen trying to be cool, but i just can*t helped, i mean hearing jaejoong screaming like a crazy person is to much, for me so i just start laughing....................my eyes are terry fron laughing but i can still see changmin)

ch:hyung ..........whay are you laughing so hard

yu: jae food is on fire

ch:yea i know he is good at this but why are you laughing.

yu:no..........i mean  it is burning

ch:what (he looks woried,  never see him like this)...........then why are you laughing instead of helpping him(his screaming at me is he angry, i was only joking, really  what is wrong with him)

after screaming at me he just run at jaejoong to help him....................i*m stil laughing, but my smile vanishes as i look at jaejoong and changmin, i could say that i don*t know way my heart hurts but right now i can tel that changmin loves jaejoong, why didn*t i think about this before, i mean the way changmin look at jaejoong started to change after jaejoong surgery, he start to always look after jaejoong to take care of him even in front of camera they start to be close, always together..........................

yu:jae.................(do you love changmin as well)

jae:what is it yunho

yu:..........................changmin you .......................do you(i want to say those words, but i can*t, what if they say that i*m right, will i lose jaejoong, i don*t want to............)

ch:what wrong  hyung......................you face is so white, do you fell bad...................

jae:yunho what wrong

yu:nothing.................i*m just hungry that all

jae:sorry i burn the food, i will go to by more right now................

ch:i will go whit you

yu:no

jae:......................is somethink wrong

ch:.....................

yu:i mean we shoud order somethink

jae:really this sonds good

ch:aha this is the best idea you had today

yoo:good morning

ju:good morning

jae:how did you two sleep........................i mean if you had any sleep(i can see junsu blush, and yoochan smile, like he did somethink bad all the night................i should thank those two, they rescued my live)

ju:stop joking

jae:i wasn*t, i sleeped in changmin room and i couls herat all your noise, i wonder how can changmin sleep in that condition(i could see changmin blush)

ju: hyung.........really how can you say somethink like that.............

yu:yea jae if you would have sleep in our room this wouldn*t have happened, you know( jaejoong blush, so cute, i can*t helped so i just hug him, he is smiling right now and yoosu are laughing but when i turn my head i can see changmin, he looks so sad , i start to fell bad for huging jaejoong and i want to let him go but i don*t have time, because changmin drroped his glass on the floor, i couldn*t say anythink  because jaejong pulled from my hug and run woried to changmin)

jae: changmin, are you ok

ch:ah sorry hyung i will get it now

jae:no you....(he was trying to say that changmin will cut his fingers, but he didn*t have time changmin already cut his fingers, jaejoong face look so scared, i mean is only a smol cut why is he acting like changmin will die just from this)

jae:stupid i was trying to say that you might cut your finger, look what you did now(after saying this jaejoong just put changmin fingers in his mouth, just like this was sometink normal to do, but on the other hand changmin face was so red that you could think he is an  pumpkin, even like this i think everythink was ok up until jaejoong saw changmin face and become even more red, this could be very cute if jaejoong wasn*t my boyfrend, i start to fell jealous because they look just like a  cute shy couple)

yu:jaejoong he is ok, he got only a smal cut, he wont die from this

jae:yunho you ................how can you say this it might infect, you know (why are you so upset whit me, is changmin so important for you to scream at me)

yu:kim jaejong you................................let go(i say as i grab his handd and leave the rom )

jae:ya yunho where are we going.................really where are we going, yaaaaa my hand hurts (i open my car door, jaejoong got inside so i did and i start driving, just when we where abou to leave i saw changmin in the front door,, he looked sad, he was looking at me like he was asking me to let jaejoong go, i sudenly start to fel bad about taking jaejoong from him, i*m not sure if jaejoong is mine or his anymore, i just don*t know what to do, but then i see jaejoong looking at changmi in a way he never looked at me, like he wanted to run to him, i can*t stand this anymore so i start the car and leave our home and changmin)

i drive to the han river, all the time we where in the car we say nothink to each other but now that we are here i must talk with him about changmin, about our relationship, the way it is right now jaejoong sems to be unhappy changmin to so how an i be happy if they are sad............

yu:jae tel me somethink........(i say as i grab his hand and i hold them tight)

jae:what is it yunho

yu:can you promis me that you will tel me the true

jae: ah ..............sure

yu: ne jae .................do you...........fell somethink for............changmin

jae: eh yunho i...........

yu:is ok tel me the true, i never saw up until today that you care for him, but i can see that if we keep it like that we wont be happy.........................changmin i know he is in love whit you

jae:yunho...............you.................how did you know

yu: well i wasn*t sure until today, but i could tel that the way he  looks at you is the same way i look at you, i always watch you, and i could see he does the same, but i always think that is ok but today somethink changed because i could fell that you see him the same, you love him don*t you, not from today or yesterday is been a long time since you loved him right....................

jae:i..............

yu:don*t try to say that i*m worng, i will be happy if you say this,  but you won*t, so tel me the true ok

jae:i .................i .....................i love him(i can see tears in his eyes)............i*m sorry i know you love me but i just fell for him at first sight, i*m sorry i*m the worst all this time i know i loved hhim but i tryed to hide this from me and the others, because i know changmin can*t love me ........................but when he told me that he loves me i was so happy that i fellt like i will die any second..................i*m sorry i*m really the worst

yu:no you aren*t, i*m the bad guy, i always felt that you love him, but i only thought at my only happynes, is true that i love you, so this way i want you to be happy, i know you love me to but is just....................that you love him more so for now i will lett you go,  you can be with him, for now i will wait for you  so when he will make you sad just come to me ok         he doesn*t say anythink he just hug me, so tight, i fell like crying will i be able to hug him like this at ast from time to time, if i ask changmin to let me hug him , will he be ok with this, at last from time to time, to hug him like today can i do it...................................

 

 

            thanks for reading my story , sorry for any mistake

jaeminsm:i glad you liked thanks for reading ang of course jaejoong will be wwith changmin, i just can*t do it in other way ................i love this couple

jaejoongieimnida: jae is not that strong is just that the story took place in 2005 so changmin body is small , thanks for reading it and i hope you will like this chapter