And it all comes to this.

A thousand years and more

It's all my past now and i can't relive it again. All those beautiful memories, his voice, his breath, his hugs and kisses all ended within that period we were physically around each other. I cannot go back to it anymore. It's all over. All the selcas and video calls have ended. It's over. I cried. i can't control myself.

 

My dad held my hand and look at me.

 

"Stop being so happy till tears fall, come on"

 

i sighed and followed him.

You thought that my relationship with Kai ended? No. It didn't, the reason i say it's over because i'm now onto something new, something so much better and that is marriage. Yes, i'm marrying Kai today and we manage to make it through both of our parents. Yes we did it. Yes Kai we made it, we made it through. He'll be living with me but of course, i'll be going back to Korea to see my future in laws. So how did he proposed? it's simple really.

It was really unexpected and after years of telling my parents my long-distnace relationship, they were hell-no with it at first but were okay after they met Kai around three times the days periods he was free. Of course, he splitted his time accordingly, frinds, his family and all. I managed to go back once to see his parents and the rest of EXO too of course after years of separation.

We went off together on the day he came to my country and took me to some performance hall , it was empty. But as the lightings were on and a song played, i knew what he meant. Our song, Our a thousand years began to play, and still remembering that moment, and how we dance, we begin again. And as it ended he leaned his forehead on mine.

 

" WIll you, Ara, marry me Kai after years of going through all this hardship with me and go through a thousand years more together with me?"

 

i just teared and kissed his lips, he hugged me and returned my kiss.

 

And here is where i stand now, just married to Kai ,after all those years. We are now together, hearts beating as one, through it all, through the harships, finally, the bond between us it truly sealed. The gap is no more, there is not such thing, we had chemistry together since the very beginning and will always will have, and forever it will be. Just you and me, Kai, just us two for i have promise and you have promised too. I, Han Ara, will love you for a thousand years.