It's breath-taking

A thousand years and more

I'm in front of Exo now and the choreographers are splitting us up for pairing to prepare a dance, ballad or whatever we want to perform a mini showcase. I was excited because it's the first time i'm performing what i like and with a famous star! I can't imagine this is really happening! Oh and how i got my korean name? I had to make one for them to call me easier, it's just a nickname but it's good neough. Han Ara ^^

"Ara-sshi!"

 

i turned and answered one of the choreographers, he had decided my partner for me and he asked me to come over.

 

" Kai will be your partner and i've decided for you guys to do a ballad and dance showcase to this song"

 

I greeted Kai and he bowed and smiled back to me, i shook his hand and acknowledge our partnership, i'm glad i got the dancing machine plus he is my bias! ^^ and as i look at the sheet the choreographer handed to me, i was a little surpised at what we're going to sing and dance to.

 

"A thousand years by Christina Perri" ._.

 

"This song is like an indirect confession omg!" i thinked to myself about it. Kai looked at me with gazing eyes and i just answered him.

 

"Let's do our best!"

 

Kai's POV

A thousand years ? This is interesting. I'm singing ballad and i'm dancing too! it's been so long since i've sang ballads and plus this exchange student in front of me is cute, somehow beautiful. I'm picturing her and me dancing and singing to it. I think we can do this. Plus it's within a week and we have to hurry up. I hope i won't be so bossy about dancing, i might turn her off hahaha!

 

5 days later

Both of us practiced and did it over and over again. We were sweating and panting, trying to sing beautifully, getting steps wrong but always encouraging each other to push on till we can do it. All at one step at a time. Our choreographer and vocal trainers were pleased with us, they told us we did a good job.

"You both really did very well! You both have some kind of chemistry together that even i can't deny and both of you can't deny it either! It's a beautiful partnership! continue to work hard! i'm going off first!" Siad the choreographer.

 

Both me and Kai blushed and laughed at what he said. I agree, i have a beautiful bond with Kai eversince the first day and we have a beautiful partnership, not to mention friendship right here, right now. I won't exchange this friendship for anything in my entire life. I just look at Kai and Kai look into my eyes. He came closer to me and patted my head.

"you did really well with dancing, your voice is beautiful"

 

my heart skipped a beat, it's beating so fast that i can't breathe properly

 

"Thanks! you too! i'm glad to have you as my partner"

 

I turned around, wanting to get my bag and get out of the studio. Just then, Kai grabbed my hand and i turned to see him just inches away from me. He bent down to get nearer to me.

 

"Can i have your number? i want to tell you something now but since you have to go so i'll just text it to you"

 

i nodded and gave him my number, i too flashed out my phone and asked for his.

He typed it in and handed to me. That night, after i bathed, i was justgetting ready to sleep when my phone vibrated. I flipped it open as was surprised, not because i know it wold be Kai but the name he saved in my phone gave me a surprise. it says,

Kai (boyfriend) <3

 

my eyes were like o_o but i answered his text anyway. He wanted to meet me aerlier tomorrow because he wanted to impress our choreographer so he wanted to go through it with me with the musicians as well. I asked him why is his name on my phone like that. and he answered,

Kai: "You will know tomorrow when we go through it, you'll feel my heart"

I replied okay and went to bed with him saying goodnight and sweetdreams.

 

The next day.

I saw Kai waiting for me and i was prepared to do everything and impress our choreographer and so we began.

( Story inspired by this video ^^ this is how they danced and sing! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evVL4pMMb1o )

As the dance begin and as we sing i can see his sincerity of his feelings towards me, i replied with the lyrics of the song and we enjoyed this moment together. I can never forget this moment,ever.

" I will love you a thousand years..hmmmm..." as  he put his forehead onto mine to end it. I look up to him and saw him panting. With our position like this and my hands held by him and put on his chest, i understood his text.

 

"I like you ,Ara, eversince i saw you"

"I like you too but"

"but what?"

"I can't. I'm going to leave this country after this exchange and i won't probably be able to see you anymore. It's impossible, you and me we are totally different. You are Exo's dancing machine and you will never have free time for the next few years because you are in high demand. Not only that, we are from two different countries, we speak two different languages and we are religiously different, we can never beat as one as your heartbeat suggests to me. It will end with heartache and i don't want to leave with two reasons. One, happy memories and second a heartache. I want to leave crying with happy memories only Kai"

I look up to him with tears swelling in my eyes.

He understood what i say but he cupped my cheeks and smiled.

" We are vastly different but that does not mean we should stop, that does not mean we have to look down upon this chance we are given to love each other to foster this beautiful love. Accept me as i am and i'll accept you as you are. And if we are meant to be together till the day we die, there will definitely be a way, through all the hardships, i'll still be here, i will. I just want you to be with me through it all. will you? will you take me, Kai, more than a mere partner for this showcase and as a long-distance boyfriend through this long-distance relationship?"

 

His words, were too sweet to believe but i'll believe it slowly. I'll rest my entire heart upon him slowly. But for now, of course, my heart without no doubt accepts him as he is, what he is and how it will turn out and i will not give up this chance i've been waiting my entire life, not only as a fangirl of his but also to have more than just friendship.

i nodded and look into his eyes. He sealed this bond of promise with a kiss on my lips and in lasted for a few minutes.

 

The day of the showcase!

 

This is it. This is the day, where we will showour love on stage and also the most painful part in my life but i can do this. I'll enjoy this and breakdown afterwards. not now, not this moment. This is my and Kai's happy moment and i will be the happiest girl right here, right now. As Kai is preparing at the opposite side of the stage, he looked at me and smile and placed his hand onto his heart and nodded at me.

I understood what he meant.

" I love you with all my heart, let's do this showcase and perform our love on stage, let's show the world what we are made of and let's be happy at this moment together, just you and me and no one else. " That's what he's saying to me.

and with that, our showcase began and we did it with love and passion. I could not ask for anything better than this.

I love you Kai, i really do.