{ » Stardream ★★ ¦ Chapter 005 ¦ Sungjong's Confession

Adventure of Stardream

- At The Dorm -

It's really early in the morning when Hani woke the girls from their deep slumber.While eating their breakfast quietly and when Hani went to clean their beds."I can't believe what happened last night.",Dan Mi stopped eating her soup."Me neither.I had a nightmare just because of that moment.Ughh...that nightmare scared the monster out of me.",Eunah swallowed the bread that she was eating."I never had thought that unnie will be angry at us.I shouldn't have asked to go and buy bubble tea.",Mai Ko looked hopeless."Don't worry Mai Ko.It isn't your fault.Don't put the blame to yourself,it'll stress you up,okay?",Seong A continued eating her breakfast.*Thanks unnie.At least,you know what's best for us.*,Mai Ko thought to herself.Jinhee ate her breakfast and was about to leave the dining room,but was stopped when she looked at Jooyeon."Joo unnie's looking awful.Are you still worried about L oppa?",Jinhee looked at Jooyeon's face closely and saw that Jooyeon hasn't even eaten breakfast yet."You know,you should eat breakfast.We will have a recording today too.You will need to eat so that...",Jinhee tried to feed Jooyeon but Jooyeon got angry at her dongsaeng."Yah!!!Don't tell me what to do!!!You're not my Ji Yeon unnie for you to tell me what to do!!!You're just the stupid and idiot maknae Jinhee who all people adores!!!Aren't you happy that you stole the position that is supposed to be mine?Are you happy that you're close to the most famous Korean artists here?Are you happy enough?",Jooyeon yelled harshly at Jinhee,making Jinhee cry and go to her room."You're crazy,Jooyeon.You're really are.",Seong A and the others went to follow Jinhee,leaving Jooyeon at the dining room.*Damnit!Why did I yelled at her?*

 

-At Jinhee's room-

Jinhee kept crying while waiting for Jooyeon to say sorry to her but the more she wait,the more guilty builds up on her but suddenly;"Dashi Dorawa Dorawa Dorawa...",Jinhee's phone rang and when she check it,she saw that Sungjong is trying to keep in touch with her so she greeted her caller;

"Yeoboseyo?"-Jinhee

"Jinnie,can you come and meet me...at the park?"-Sungjong

"Wae?Are you trying to have a date with me or something?Something must be up,I can feel it."-Jinhee

"Aniya!Jello wants for the two of us to became close friends,since I'm his friend."-Sungjong

"Oh,okay!I'll be there!Let's meet at 10 sharp,okay?"-Jinhee

"Okay,see ya!"-Sungjong

Sungjong hanged up and prepared himself for the so-called date while Jinhee also prepared herself and went to the park,only to be followed by Seong a and Dan Mi."Oh oppa!I miss you!",Jinhee embraced Sungjong with her bear hug."Jinnie,oppa miss you too!",Sungjong smiled and Jinhee blushed."So...since you're here,let's have something good to eat.Ummm,do you like ice cream?",Sungjong asked."Oh!!!I love ice cream!!!C'mon,let's eat some!",Jinhee and Sungjong ran to the nearest ice cram shop.

~*~

"Why are we stalking Jinhee again?",Dan Mi asked."Dan Mi,how many times do I have to tell you that we're stalking Jinhee because I'm worried about her!",Seong A stomped at Dan Mi's foot."Ouch,that hurts no da!",Dan Mi mumbled (P.S. 'No Da' means 'You Know')."C'mon,they're getting away.",Seong A and Dan Mi ran again.

~*~

"What do you like,Jinnie?",Sungjong asked the younger girl."Hmm,maybe....ah,chocolate ice cream!",Jinhee said,going back to a child."Well,you've heard her.Two chocolate ice cream please?",Sungjong ordered and gave the cashier the money."Here sir.",the lady gave them their ice cream after waiting."Kamsahamnida!",the two bowed simuntaneously.The two went out as they eat their ice cream and Sungjong just continued to look at the younger girl,eating her ice cream silently."You seem having a love confession.What's up?",Jinhee started the conversation."Well,I wanna ask you something...about love.Jello said that you're a...",Sungjong said and Jinhee continued;"Okay okay,many people know that I'm a 'Love Doctor'.Well then,continue.",Jinhee continued to eat her ice cream."Well,I like this girl for about...since INFINITE's debut.And she just debuted this year,particularly.And I want for her to be impress by me,not my stupid antics.Help me!",Sungjong whined."Well,confess to her.Even though that she say that she liked someone else,at least you've been honest with her and your feelings too.And the most important,she knew that you love her.",Jinhee blushed a little and finally finished up her ice cream.

~*~

"So,who is this girl that you like?",Jinhee asked."Well...who do you think it is.",Sungjong went a little closer to Jinhee."W-Wait a m-minute!I-Is it m-me?You h-have got to b-be k-kidding!",Jinhee stuttered."I-I love you,Choi Jin Hee!Please be my girlfriend!",Sungjong confessed.The two blushed and looked away from each other."I'll think about it and I'll tell you my decision...in 1 week.Now,take me home!",Jinhee and Sungjong went home like Jinhee wanted.

___________________________________________________________

Totally bricked!So sorry for the lame chapter!

-Ryuuen (my family never wants for me to be called Jubi now.)