{ » Stardream ★★ ¦ Chapter 003 ¦ Stardream's In M!Countdown live

Adventure of Stardream

- At Home -

Stardream's manager,Hani,got up from her bed and headed straight towards the kitchen,to make her girls breakfast but someone texted her...right after she finished cooking.The message was from Lee Jung Yeop and it says "Hong Hani,the girls are performing a song in M!Countdown today.But it is not their song.It is from XXXXXXXX.Make sure that the girls are there before lunch time.They must prepare themselves." Hani then went to her and Jinhee's room,only to see the maknae busy in chatting with Zelo."Get up,young lady!",Hani shouted.Jinhee got up lazily and said goodby to Zelo "Oppa!I need to go!Hani unnie's shouting at me!Annyong!Good luck with Oneshot!" and she turned her head to Hani,only to see Hani angry."Woah!Chill unnie!You will ruin my day if you're like that.",Jinhee giggled."No more troubles young lady.Eat up!I'll wake up your unnies.",said Hani before going to Maiko's room.*What's up with her now?*,thought Jinhee to herself.*Oh well!Better eat up!*

~~After 10 minutes~~

"Girls!Faster!We're gonna be late for your schedule!",shouted Hani again."Okay okay!We're coming!",Seong A mumbled."What's up with her today?",asked Jooyeon."Mollayo!She is just like that when she woke me up.",Maiko gave a curious look."Well,we better hurry before Hani unnie heats up!",Danmi and the girls chuckled a little."I heard that,Danmi!",Hani replied Danmi's statement."Mianhaeyo!",Danmi continued to jive up the atmosphere.

 

-At M!Countdown Stage-

"Welcome to today's M!Countdown!We're your special MCs for tonight.I'm Lee Sungyeol...",Sungyeol greeted the audience with a wide smile on his face."...And I'm INFINITE's cutest baby boy,Lee Sungjong!",Sungjong flashed his infamous wink."Sungjong-ssi!",Sungyeol caught Sungjong's attention."Neh,Sungyeol-ssi?",Sungjong asked his hyung with a very curious face."Who are our performers for tonight?Are there some interviews that has to be done tonight too?",Sungyeol asked his dongsaeng."Ah,Sungyeol-ssi!It's rude to answer a question with a question but for my answer to your question,today's M!Countdown will feature the best special stages to be perform by famous Korean artists who,all people in the world,can't stop to love.",Sungjong made Sungyeol understand."Ahhh!So today's the M!Countdown Special Stages Episode.',Sungyeol nodded in thankfulness."Well then,let's welcome our first performers,Super Junior-M with their Chinese song,Breakdown!",the music started playing and Sungyeol and Sungjong started dancing along.

 

-At M!Countdown Backstage-

"Well then,let's welcome our first performers,Super Junior-M with their Chinese song,Breakdown!",the music started playing."Ahhhhhh!!Sungmin oppa!",Jinhee started shouting Lee Sung Min's name."Total fangirlness!Maknae-ah is a fan of SuJu-M!",Eunah teased."Suki dayo,Kyuhyun onii-chan!",Maiko joined Jinhee in fangirl-ing about Super Junior-M."Yep!They're really crazy about Sungmin and Kyuhyun!",Jooyeon teased Maiko and Jinhee together with Eunah."Girls,stop it!Jinhee!Maiko!Better remember your lines!",SeongA showed her serious face."Okay!",Jinhee and Maiko turned off the tv and got back to memorizing their parts in The Chaser and Naekkohaja.

"Geunyoreul jikyeora naritji meothage.Ne nimi gyesin got Kkeutkaji garyoda.",Jinhee started memorizing the chorus part of Sungkyu."Ijoboryo ibyore marape Momchwoganeun chigo mureup kkurobon na...",Maiko then followed Jinhee's part of Sungkyu into Dongwoo's rap parts.Hani suddenly appeared out of nowhere and hugged Jooyeon from the back."Yeonnie!",Hani shouted at Jooyeon's ear."Aniya!!!Stop It!!Stop It!!",Jooyeon covered her ears in fear and ran for cover."Hahahahahah!!",everyone laughed and pointed at Jooyeon."Enough for that!Mianhaeyo Steph.You should get going!You'll be on in 10 minutes.After Breakdown.",the girls went to the stage as an order from Hani.

-Onstage-

"We Star Genies will forever love and support Kim Seong A,Shin Mai Ko,Park Dan Mi,Seo Eun Ah,Park Joo Yeon and Choi Jin Hee!Stardream daebak!Jjang!"

The girsl look at their fans,waving and smiling at them.Sungyeol and Sungjong announced;"Kamsahamnida Super Junior-M for your hardcore performance.And now for some girl charms,for the next performance,we will have Stardream singing....O.M.G...The Chaser and Naekkeohaja of INFINITE.Here are the dancing princesses Stardream!",the Sung Brothers danced along with Stardream as the music started.

Color Code: A  Mai  Belle  Eunah  Stephanie  Jade All

Naekkeohaja // Be Mine

jikyeobwa wat janha ni sarangeul gin ibyeoreul
neul sangcheo badeul ba en nan ge na, ah
kkok baro bwa, uneunge shilheoseo geurae
apeunge himdeureo geurae, geureon neol bolttae mada

Naekkeo haja, naega neol saranghae, eo? naega neol geokjeonghae, eo?
Naega neol kkeut kkaji, chaekim jil ge
Naekkeo haja, niga nal aljanha, eo? niga nal bwat janha, eo?
Naega neol kkeut kkaji, jikyeo julge


Do you hear me... Do you hear me... oh

jeojeun gieok bakhin nungil kkeut nae
Pumeseo jukkil barae

jallin maeumi heullin nunmul samki neun geon
Naji magi deullin neora do gamchu neun na


neom chinda saenggakhae neon na ege neul geuraesseo
ni sangcheo ga neul surok keoji neun mam
naegero wa, utneunge johaseo geurae
pyeon hage haejuryeo geurae, jeogeo do namaneun neol

Naekkeo haja, naega neol saranghae, eo? naega neol geokjeonghae, eo?
Naege neol kkeut kkaji, chaekim jil ge


Gati gaja, himdeun gil geod jima, eo? shwibji anhat janha, eo?
Dashi neun geureon neol, bogi shilheo
(Oh)
Naekkeo haja, naega neol saranghae, eo? naega neol geokjeonghae, eo?
Naega neol kkeut kkaji, chaekim jil ge


da tujin anheul kka, sangcheo tto aneul kka
Kkeunhim eobtneun apeun gori e
Hangsang sori eobtneun jeonjaeng neon murihae
Geokjeong ye bang paero nan ni ape


naneun dal cheoreom ni juwil dolgo dora
Buri keojyeo beorin ni sarangeun nohgo nalbwa
Gipi paeyo beorin sangcheo, deopeo julge
Utge, halge, naegeollo mandeulge

The Chaser

Mianhe ma
Dokhage nal borigo ttonado dwe
Niga wonhandamyon geure Good bye

Hona ne mamkkaji jobeun gonanya
Nae sarangi igyo


Aiya monjo ga
Ogiya diyoracha
Ogiya diya dwechajeulkkoya

Jamsiya apsodo
Nol ttara jabeuri nan


Geunyoreul jikyora
Naritji mothage
Nae nimi gyesin got
Kkeutkkaji garyonda


Ijoboryo ibyore marape
Momchwoganeun gaseum chigo mureup kkurobon na
Kkojyoboryo ssokkeun jangjak gateun seulpeume taborin nal kkeurobonda
Sigeun nae mami wae ajing nae maeumeul meil solleigo hemege haneunji
Gorobonda sarange nal gutge mandeulji tto


Aiya monjo ga
Ogiya diyoracha
Ogiya diya dwechajeulkkoya

Jamsiya apado
Gyolgugen useuri nan


Geunyoreul jikyora
Naritji mothage
Ne nimi gyesin got
Kkeutkkaji garyonda


Gorireul jop hyora
Nae sone japhige
Ne nimeul chajaso
Nae jonbul gollyonda


Geure na dokhan mameuro nol boriryo hesso
Esso bonneungeul jitbalba borimyo
Heuryojin noe dehan jipchak ttohan da sarangira nebetneun nan
Tto dojohi
Nol nochido kkeunchido mothe oneuldo
Mwongaye hollin deut
Nun gaye mechin
Noreul jjocha


Mianhe girl
Jolde noran kkeuneul nochin aneulle
Nega ni mam dollilkkoni gwenchana
Gaseum jwi tteutgyodo byolgo aniya


Geunyoreul jikyora
Naritji mothage
Nae nimi gyesin got
Kkeutkkaji garyonda


Nae mami geurochi
Hanaman araso
Kkokkgigo apado nol
Sarang haryonda


Mianhe ma
Dokhage nal borigo ttonado dwe
Niga wonhandamyon geure Good bye

Hona nae mamkkaji jobeun gonanya

"Thank you Stardream for your beautiful and graceful performance.We Star Genies look foward to your future activities."Sungjong and Sungyeol bowed in respect as the girls went back to their dressing room to change their clothes and head back home but Jinhee got lost inside the building.

-At the Van-

Seong A,Mai Ko,Eun Ah,Dan Mi and Jooyeon went back to the van,only to followed by press and paparazzis."Wait!Where's Jinhee?",Seong A began to be worried of the careless maknae."Man!I didn't know that she is that dumb to be not able to follow us.",Danmi tried to lighten up everyone but it backfired her."I'll text Sungjong so that he can look for Jinhee for us.",Eunah got her cellphone from her bag and texted Sungjong."Seong A unnie,we'll wait for Jinhee.We'll never leave without her,okay?",Mai Ko comforted Seong A who is crying."O-Okay.",Seong A drank a bottle of water to calm herself down.*Sungjong-ah,please find Jinhee.",Seong A thought to herself.

-At the M.Net building-

''Aigoo!This place is so cool!",Jinhee continued to walk along the hallway and saw Sungjong staring at her."Sungjong-ssi!Annyeong Haseyo!",Jinhee greeted and bowed at her sunbae."What are you doing in here,at this time of hour?",Sungjong pinned Jinhee against the wall and asked."Well I can explain!My unnies and I are on our way to our van,leaving for home but I 'accidentally' got lost by....walking while talking with Zelo on the phone.You know,brother-and-sister things,right.",Jinhee smiled sweetly."C'mon,I'm taking you to your group.",Sungjong pulled Jinhee but Jinhee hold on to a hard psot."Aniya.I'm not going.You have to tour me around this building.",Jinhee pouted.Sungjong thought for a minute and pulled Jinhee closer to him."Okay.I'll tour you around.",said Sungjong with a smile.Jinhee then cling her arm unto Sungjong's and they started their tour around the building.

~~About to 30minutes~~

"Here we are!This is the place,JinJin.",Sungjong let go of Jinhee's hand as Jinhee look at the corner."Woah!It's so high!Oppa!",Jinhee ran towards Sungjong and hugged him.*Wh-what is feeling?Am I in love with her*,Sungjong blushed a little after Jinhee suddenly hugged him."Oppa is blushing!How kyeopta!",Jinhee continued to smile at Sungjong.Sungjong stared at her dirty but cute face and pulled her closer to him again."I'm taking you home.",Sungjong whispered unto Jinhee's ear only to find Jinhee sleeping.*Then I guess,I should carry you along the way.*,Sungjong carried Jinhee in a bridal style and walked to the direction of Stardream's van.

-At the Van-

The girls heard a knock at their door and as Mai Ko opened it,Seong A stopped crying because she saw Sungjong carrying Jinhee in his arms."Kamsahamnida Sungjong-ssi.",Seong A got Jinhee away from Sungjong and placed the maknae at her seat,still sleeping."That's nothing,noona.Afterall,it is INFINITE's job to guide Stardream.",Sungjong smiled sweetly at the girls.The van's engine started and the door closed by itself but Jooyeon opened a window and saidl;"Thank you Sungjong!Good night!",Jooyeon and the girls,excluding the sleepyhead maknae,waved goodbye to Sungjong as the set forth their dorm.

 

___________________________________________________________

Annyeong yeorobeun!How's the update?It's kinda long or it's really long,right?It is my first time and I kinda like it.I thought of this idea and decided to give it a shot.Hope you like it!

-Jubi