{ » Stardream ★★ ¦ Chapter 002 ¦ Stardream's In KSY live

Adventure of Stardream

- Offstage,after perfomances -

Jooyeon wipes on the forehead." Ahh~~~I am really tired.I cant get enought sleep." Jin Hee whined. " Just shut up.You will be fine " said Seong A." I cant even get sleep too.IT IS SO TIRING !!! " Eun Ah said." Okay guys,great job on the stage " Said Hani with a smile." Thanks unnie " Siad Maiko.Then four group come to Stardream and said " Congyratulations Stardream~ " They said."we are Classy" Classy said." And we are INFINITE and this is Dollz and Tasty " INFINITE said whileinting at Dollz and Classy." Ahhh~~I am so tired~~ Can someone get me a cup of coffee? " Dan Mi said." I will go " Jooyeon said.Then,suddently "I will go too" L said." Oh,okay" Jooyeon said with a smile."Okay,thanks guys" Seong A said.Then,they talk with each other.

 

After that,The girls go filled the van and fine that one of them are missing."Oh,we forgot Jooyeon unnie.How can be that long to get a cup of coffee.Aiisshhh... " Jin Hee said.

 

-Meanwhile at the coffee shop-

" Hahaha...thats so funny " Jooyeon laughed at L who make funny faced." Aishh....why so long they make coffee?" L said." Wait,why we buy a cup of coffee?" jooyeon said with a serious face."We want to get a cup of coffee for your members" L said." What !?! OMG !?! I am late.They must be mad at me..." Jooyeon said with pouts." Dont worry,it is all the workers.If i can,i will punch them.Iya ! Iya ! Iya ! " L said while punch the air." okay,okay,whatever " Jooyeon said." This is your coffee " The worker said." thanks" Jooyeon said with a smile and give the worker money." Goodbye Myungsoo !!! I will go home.Have a great night " Jooyeon said." Wait,can i get your number " L ask." Why ? " Jooyeon said." So,we can talk or messaging in the phone?" L said." Oh,okay" Jooyeon said with a smile." This my number, xxxxxxxxxx " jooyeon said." Okay,thanks,i call you later " L said.Then Jooyeon get in the van.In the van,have Stardream,Hani,Dollz and Classy." How become an idol,guys? " Sohyun said. " well,we get very stressed !!!" Said Stardream."Okay guys,you will be in KSY live later.,Just said waht you want but dont said the baddest word." Miyoung and Sunmi said. " Okay,unnie !! " Said Jin Hee. While Jooyeon only silent with a smile." Hello jooyeon ! Are you hear that? " said Seong A and wave at Jooyeon face."Oh,no.Hehehe" Said Jooyeon smiling."we gonna be in KSY live,okay? " Eun Ah said."Oh,okay" Jooyeon said."Okay,we are here !! " Jena and Hani said. " Just remeber what we said ,okay? " Sohyun said." Okay" Stardream said.Then,they saw many fans.

" Dancing Machine ! Dancing Machine ! "

" Kyaa~~ Kyeopta Eunah !!! "

" Jade sign this please !!! "

" Belle,Dollhouse love you forever !! "

" Seong A love you~~ "

" The innocent killer really crazy me !! "

" Saranghaeyo Stardream !!! "

The girls waves at the fans.A few of the fans get their sign.But not all of the fans because they tight with the schedule.Hani waited for them at the door." Hey,hurry up and get to makeup.Today is a busy day " Hani said.She open door for them and let they change and have their makeup and hair re-done.They when to the intreview part of the stage and sat down.The show start in 5...4...3...2...1 

- On Air -

Host : Annyeong,This Ho Shinyeon and you're watching ' KSY Live ' ! Today we interviewing 6-members girl group.They recently debuted from Woolim Ent......Please welcome Stardream * Stardream waves to the fans *

Stardream : Annyeonghaseyo,We are Stardream imnida !

A : Annyeong !!  * waves * Dance Goddess A imnida !

Stephanie : Hey there !! The pranker Stephanie imnida * wink and waves *

Belle : Annyeong !! I am Disguised Rebel Park Danmi Imnida ! * makes heart with hands *

Eunah : Annyeong everyone * waves * I am visual Eunah imnida * Blowing kiss *

Jade : Hello,Stardream's cute maknae and main vocalist Jade imnida * smiles and wave *

Mai : Annyeong !! Dancing Machine Mai imnida ! * winking*

The crowd cheered.

Host: It is really great to meet all of you.So,what you think of your debut and your group so far?

Belle : I feel really good....It honest,i really happy to be popular.

Jade : Yeah,me too.And i really great to have member like Eunah unnie.

Host : Why? 

A : Well,she known as the hard-working princess.But it is true.She always help us.She is like omma to us.

Eunah laughed.

Host : Anything to say,Eunah?

Eunah : I just want to say thanks for my member to say that

Host : Okay,what you all think about the worst thing became an idol?

Stephanie : We are really busy with schedule.We are always tired.

Mai Ko : But the worst thing is we cannot get enought sleep.

The other member laught while Mai Ko and Jade keep the serious face 

Host : Any more words?

A : *nods* I love you~~

Stephanie : I love you more~~ * giggles *

Mai : I hope we get more support from you all !

Host: Now it is time for Stardream perfomancea their new debut song,"Get out " !

Clicky

- At Home -

" ahhhh~~ This is my best day ever " Jooyeon said."Why?We are really busy today" Seong A said."Yeah,thats true " Jin Hee said." Well,i got someone phone number and we are in KSY Live " Jooyeon said ." Wait,What ? You got someone phone number !?! " Dan Mi,Eun Ah and Mai Ko said with shock face . " Who is it unnie,tell me~~~ " Jin ahee said . " Okay,okay, it is Myungsoo " Jooyeon smile." Ooooohhhh~~ Love is coming " Dan Mi said. " What! I do not love him.I just griend with him,okay? " Jooyeon said." Whatever " Seong A said. " Oh,look !There is a message from Him ! " Jooyeon said." Give me look,give me look ! " Mai Ko said . " Me want to look too " Eun Ah said. " Okay okay every one can see it " Jooyeon said.

Myungsoo : Hello,Joo !

Jooyeon : Hello there,what is you doing?

Myungsoo : Well,i am playing games at computer.Sunggyu hyung mad at me because i not was the dishes and lock me in my room

Jooyeon : Aawwhhh,really pity for you

Myungsoo : Thanks ^^ oh,i want to ask.Do you free tomorrow?

Jooyeon : Yeah,Hani unnie said we can go to the shopping mall

Myungsoo : Oh,meet me at the Italian restaurant at 5,okay?

Jooyeon : Okay^^ Bye~~

Myungsoo : Bye~

​" Is he ask you to go for a date? " Jin Hee said." i guess not.He said only to see me,right? " Jooyeon said." Well,we gonna make you really beautiful tomorrow " Seong A said. " Thanks guys ! " Jooyeon said.Then,hani approaches from nowhere and  said " Hi guys !! How was the show? " She said. " It was really fun ! " Mai Ko said. " Well,Dan Mi and Seong A will do WGM tomorrow,good luck ! " Hani said. " What! But we paired with who? " Dan Mi said . " It is secret " Hani giggles. " Awwhhh,come on unnie ! " Seong A said." okay okay,Soeng A will be paored with EXO's Chanyeol and Dan Mi will paired with B.A.P's Yongguk." Hani said." Oh,he is my friend.Cant wait to see him again!! " DanMi said." Okay,go to sleep everyone !! " Hani said.Then they go to their room and sleep.

 


So,how was this chapter? Hope you like it^^.Congrats to Seong A and Dan Mi to do WGM and paired with their love interest ! Good night everyone ! Well,i start with my character to see her love interest!

- Sarah