Memories

Love Needs Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Few days later

~ No One's P.O.V ~

It was a warm spring day,the light was gleaming in through the curtains of Jessica's bedroom,causing the whole room to glow with a warm golden colour. Jessica groaned and stirred in discomfort as the light had seeped in through her eyelids. She slowly opened her eyes while adjusting to the brightness of her surroundings.

Jessica stretched her arms as she gave a little yawn, she looked at her alarm clock and saw that it was 11:01 am. Her classes didn't start until after lunch at 1 so she took advantage of that and had slept in. Jessica lazily stood up from her comfy bed and walked into the bathroom to take a shower. When she was finished she headed downstairs into the kitchen. A delightful smell filled the kitchen when she entered it. There Jessica saw her mom cooking traditional korean dishes which she really enjoyed eating from time to time.

"Hey omma,"

 

"Oh hey Jessica,"

 

"Don't you have classes today?"

 

"Neh, but it starts at 1,"

 

"Ahh no wonder you slept in today,"


Jessica helped her mom set up the table for lunch,she gently placed all the dishes and plates on it. When everything was set up she quickily thanked her mom for the meal and started eating away. She was starving so it didn't take long for her to finish her meal. Afterwards she headed into her room and started to get ready.

"I'll be going now,annyong omma," Jessica bid.

 

"Neh, have a good day," her mom replied before Jessica left.


Luckily its 12:30 right so most people are at work and the highways are in good condition right now. Jessica parked her car and stepped out of it, walking to the large building.

 

"Too bad Yuri and Tiffany had their classes this morning or else I wouldn't be all alone," she thought.

She looked at her watch and saw that she still had 20 minutes before her class starts so she decided to go take a stroll at the garden behind the university.

(A/N: garden is like this but with more benches and fountains,the elegant type)

                  Background music
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcjvDvaYM08

Jessica seated her self down on a bench and looked towards the direction of a couple that was having fun with each other.They were chasing and laughing with each other. Watching them made Jessica think about the times she was with Jaejoong,laughing,talking,and having fun.


~ Flashback ~


Jaejoong and Jessica decided to go for a walk in the park on one warm summer day.They had their fingers interlocked tightly as they strolled along the paths, looking at the pond and the little kids having fun.

 

"Oh oppa look its an ice cream truck," Jessica pointed out.

 

"Neh I see it,you want to go get some?" Jaejoong asked.

 

"Yes I really want some,could we go oppa?" she asked.

 

"Of course,but I'll race you there,the loser pays!" he called out while he started sprinting already.

 

"Yah,no fair you got a head start!" Jessica shouted while chasing after him.

 

"You better hurry up if you don't want to be the one paying," he teased.

 

"I don't mind paying,its just that you cheated!" she yelled.

 

"Ani I didn't," Jaejoong denied while chuckling.

 

Jaejoong quickened his speed and ended up beating Jessica to the ice cream stand.
 
 

"I won,now pay up," he teased while catching his breath.

 

"Ani you didn't,you cheated I demand a recount!" she bickered,cutely while she was also panting.

 

"I'm just kidding Sica,of course I'll pay for it since I did cheat," he said while putting his arm on her shoulder,pulling her close to him.

 

"Yay,okay then I'll have a strawberry one," she said,cheerfully.

 

"Arasso," Jaejoong replied.

 

"One chocolate and one strawberry ice cream please ajusshi," he said while paying.

 

"Neh,kamsamnida," Jaejoong thanked while taking the ice creams.

 

"Sica,here you go,".

 

"Komawo oppa," she thanked before she started her ice cream.

 


While they were still strolling around the park Jaejoong thought of an evil idea.He scooped a tiny bit of ice cream using one of this finger and hit it behind his back.


"Hey baby I think you have some ice cream left near your mouth," he said casually.

 

"Chincha, where?" she asked.

 

"Here," he said while moving his finger filled with ice cream and tipping her nose.

 

"Yah,oppa!" Jessica shrieked while searching for a tissue.

 

"Aish I can't a tissue,do you have one?" she asked,fustrated.

 

"Nope,sorry," he said playfully while meronging afterwards.

 

"YAH Kim Jaejoong,don't you merong me!!" she yelled.


Jessica was thinking about revenge and had just gotten the perfect idea.

 

"Oppa is such a big meanie!" she said while wal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter