Keychain

Love Needs Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~ No One's P.O.V ~

 

Class had just ended,students were all leaving the classroom while Tiffany and Jessica were still packing away their things.

 

"Hey Jessie are you done yet?" Tiffany asked.

 

"No not yet....I can't seem to find something," Jessica said while searching underneath her desk.

 

"What are you looking for?" Tiffany asked while crouching down towards the ground.

 

"Its the keychain that Jaejoong oppa gave me for our 1 year anniversary,I can't find it,its always in my wallet but its not there anymore," Jessica replied.

 

"I'll help you look for it,but seriously Jess haven't you gotten over Jaejoong yet?" Tiffany asked.

 

"You know that he is my first love,its not easy moving on," Jessica said softly.

Tiffany just sighed while looking at one of her best friends panicking over something the thing she lost.

 

"Is he really that important to you," Tiffany thought.

 


Its been over 5 minutes and the girls have looked all over the classroom but nothing was found.

 

"Its no use,we searched every inch of this classroom but we still can't find it,"Tiffany said.

 

"But it has to be here,where else would it be?" Jessica asked.

 

"What are you girls still doing here?" asked a voice.

 

They turned around and saw Mrs.Lee walking to her desk.

 

"Uh Jessica thinks she dropped something in here which she can't find now," Tiffany said.

 

"Oh really,what did you drop?" Mrs.Lee asked.

 

"Its this keychain that's really important to me,it looks like a heart with a pink ribbon and in the heart it says my angel and at   the back it has my name engraved," Jessica explained.

 

 (A/N: It looks like this)

"Alright I'll try to look out for it," Mrs.Lee said kindly.

 

 "Thank you Mrs.Lee,we'll be going now," Tiffany said as she and Jessica bowed.

 

"Bye girls," she bid.

 

~ Jessica's P.O.V ~


In my head I was wondering where I might have lost it while we were walking back to our lockers.I was still deeply thinking until I heard a voice talk.

"Jessica,I'll see you later and don't worry I'm pretty sure we will find it," she assured me.

 

"Yea I hope so," I said while wearing a gloomy expression.

 

We bid each other good bye and I started to walk up the stairs to where my locker was.

 

"Where could it be,I have to find it!" I thought while climbing up the stairs.

I got to my locker and placed all my stuff inside,I grabbed my notebook and closed the door.I was going to meet Tiffany at the library to work on some homework as we didn't have our classes until after lunch.

 

"Maybe I dropped my keychain somewhere around here since I was in a rush earlier," I said to myself as I was examining every bit of the ground.

 

As I was walking while looking at the ground I didn't notice but there were a bunch of students running down the hallways.And one of them seemed to have bumped into me and knocked me down on the ground.He didn't stop to apologize but just kept running,maybe he was late for a class.

 


"Why am I not having good luck this morning,I fell down twice and I also lost my most precious keychain," I thought as rubbed my arm.

 

"Are you okay," I heard a voice say.

I looked up and to my surprise I saw the same boy,Jiyong-shi.He was smiling at me while offering his hand.So I took his hand and he helped pull me up.

 

"Thank you," I said after he helped me up.

 

"So are you okay?" he asked as he crouched down and to help pick up my notebook.

 

"Yes I'm fine and its okay I'll pick it up," I said as I also kneeled down.

 

"Ani kwenchanayo," he replied while handing me my notebook.

 

"Kamsahamnida," I said shyly.

 

"That guy should at least apologize to you since he was the one who caused all this," he sighed.

 

"Well maybe he was in a hurry," I responded.

 

"This seems like just this morning when you bumped into me,I guess its deja vu," he laughed.

 

"Yea,again I'm sorry about that," I apologized.

 

"Kwenchanayo,don't worry about it,I know it was an accident," he said while giving me a gentle smile.

 

"You must be Jessica-shi,right?"

 

"Neh,you can just call me Jessica or Sica and you are Jiyong-shi?" I asked.

 

"Neh,I'm 23 years old how old are you?" he replied.

 

"I'm 22," I said.

 

"So you are younger than me,then you can call me oppa," he said.

 

"Neh," I replied shyly.

 

"I'm sorry but I have to go now," I said.

 

"Okay I'll see you next time then," he said.

 

"Neh,annyong," I said as I waved to him.

 

"Annyong," he waved back.


I then started making my way to the library.

 

"That was quite a concidence how I met him," I thought.

 

"Omo,I think his locker is near mine,no wonder,".

 

"Well he seems different from this morning when I bumped into him,before he wore a cold expression but 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter