Chapter Two

My Prince

*4 years later*

Donghyun: Come on Jeongmin, you've been looking in that mirror for an hour now."

Jeongmin: "Okay hyung, just a little while longer." Jeongmin continues starting at the mirror.

Donghyun: "C'mon we have an interview tomorrow. Gotta look sharp!" Jeongmin sighs.

Jeongmin: "I know I know. I just.......I just wanna check on them." Donghyun pats him on the back.

Donghyun: " I'm sure they're fine. You just have to trust them. Come on let's go." J

eongmin and Donghyun walk out of the room together and head to their bedrooms.

*How Jeremy turns into Jeongmin* Soon after Jeremy walked inside the mirror he was teleported into our realm. He was met by a man who owned a music company, Starship Entertainment. Jeremy was taught to sing and dance. He gets his name changed to Jeongmin then joins the world of Kpop. He loves all of his friends and fans, but he longs to return to his realm.

Minwoo: JEONGMIN!! Minwoo jumps on Jeongmin's bed trying to wake him up.

Jeongmin: What.....do......you.......want........

Minwoo: We have practice today, remember? And you promised to help me make breakfast!

Jeongmin: Okay, okay

Minwoo and Jeongmin head into the kitchen. Minwoo gets the flour, milk , eggs, butter, vegetable oil, and sugar. Jeongmin begins measuring everything and putting them in a bowl.

Jeongmin: I told you I'd help you not make everything.

Minwoo: Eh, same thing.

Jeongmin makes pancakes, scrambled eggs, and bacon.

Jeongmin: KWANGMIN, YOUNGMIN, HYUNG!! Hyunnie!

All: Ugh!! Coming!!! Everyone wakes up and eat their breakfast. Afterward they all get ready and head for the dance studio.

*later that day*

Donghyun: Okay everyone, this is our first American interview. We have to give it our best. Be careful what you say and remember look cool! All: Boyfriend FIGHTING!!