The Radio Show

Meant 2 Be
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sandy’s POV

*BEEP! BEEP!

I woke up and turned of my alarm. Monday again, I patted my face 3 times,”Wake up!” I told myself. I sat up and went straight to the bathroom.

I went home late last night. There was a special event at Escape, the restaurant I worked at. I play the piano there as a sideline, together with my friend Bom, who sings.

I smiled remembering Bom. Every break we took, she kept on talking about her boyfriend.

 

Flashback:

“He has the cutest eyes I’ve ever seen and every time he looks at me… I melt.” She said with a sigh. I tried to keep myself from laughing.“Sandy, you’re like that because you’re still single and never been in love. But I’m telling you, once you ‘re in love, you’ll be…”

“Like a love sick puppy.”  I finished for her and laughed.

“… the point is,”  Bom continued,” Is that everything seems to be better, like nothing will go wrong when you’re together.”

“So you really feel he’s the one? Truly?” I asked.

“Yes.” She looked at me. “Young Bae got good-looking friends. I can ask him to help me set you up with one of them.”

“You and my sister! Uhh…” I said holding back my frustration.“Do I look like someone who needs a boyfriend badly? Why do both of you keeps on bugging me about this?” I exhaled loudly.

“It’s because we love you and wants you to be happy.” Bom answered.

“I am happy. I don’t need a guy to make me happy, and anyway, I’m busy, I have no time for those things.”  I turned my back on her.

“You’re unbelievable!” Bom shook her head.“But when the time comes, and I know it will, you’ll be a one love sick puppy too.”  She laughed.

 

I just smiled at her, but honestly, deep inside, I hoped I was a love sick puppy too.

 

Back to the present:

I finished my bath and began to ready for my class. I’m a music teacher and I love my work. Dara said I’m working myself too hard, I told her she took things too light.

And speaking of Dara, I hardly see her these days. Both of us has been busy adjusting and work that we barely have time to hang out. We do call each other regularly to check on each other. It was just that at night she’s busy at “Blackjack”, the club CL owns and in the morning I’m the one at work.

 

I went to cook breakfast: eggs, bacon and toast with coffee. After eating, I decided to bring some to Dara. I shouldered my bag, took the tray and went next do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter