Advice To Get Fany's Heart

One Generation

Harry's POV

After I saw Tiffany for her duet with Taeyeon for Lady Marmalade, I knew that I couldn't take it any longer. First her eye smiles, then her amazing voice, and now how she can pull off y. It was too much, I had to ask her out. She had to be mine, but how? I actually don't think I'm that attractive, so I doubt that she will like me back. As we loaded the buses for our next destination, I took a deep breath. Before we went on our bus, I rushed to one of the girls that I'm closest with, Sooyoung. She was about to get on the bus before I pulled her away from the doors and took her behind the bus. I pined her to the bus and looked her in the eyes. She looked frightened, and she trembled.
"I need your help." I whispered.
"What do you want?" She stuttered.
"Tiffany is getting too much for me. I need to make her mine, fast."
"Well that's easy, now that she already likes you." I was astonised. Tiffany likes me!
"Really!? She does?! That's great, so I can ask her out." I exclaimed.
"NO!" Sooyoung nearly shouted. I was confused.
"But she likes me, so I can ask her out, no problem." I asured.
"Yeah, but it's too soon. Just get closer with her first, you know, be friends and then move on to the real question." She did have a point. Asking out Tiffany right now would be a little too soon, but I just can't help but drop the question. What if someone gets to her first? But that would be impossible, right? I mean, she does like me after all, and I like her too. Or more like love, she's just too amazing to just "like". Sooyoung pushed me away from her and walked to the bus doors.
"See you tomorrow Harry Oppa!" She smiled. I smiled and waved.
"You too, Sooyoung Unnie!" I laughed. I ran to our bus and got on. That's where I was bombarded by the SHINee guys. They carried me to the back of the bus.

"We heard you wanted to ask out Tiffany." Key said.
"How the heck do you know that?" I asked.
"It's something called instincts." He braged.

"We were around the bus when you talked to Sooyoung Unnie." Taemin said suddenly. I laughed.
"Anyways, we want to give you advice on how Tiffany Noona is like." 
"Like what?"
"Like how she loves it when guys act cute. Kind of like Niall and Taemin. Natural aegyo!" Onew smiled.
"Natural what?" What the heck was 'Aegyo"?
"Aegyo is cuteness." Key sighed. "The hint was in guys who act cute."
"Oh, right, well. I can act cute." I said confidently. 

"Show us your best aegyo." Minho smirked. I hesitated before I did my famous cupcake pose.

"I'm gonna win ya!" I sang cutely. They nodded their heads in approval.

"Not bad." Jonghyun murmered. I smiled with pride. I know I'm cute. My fans always say I'm cute, so do the boys...you know...whenI'm not dirty minded. At those times I'm just a erted teenage boy. 

"Don't forget a guy that can take care of her." Onew added. I can totally take care of Tiffany, ask any of my past girlfriends. I get very protective over the ones I really love a lot. I would show Tiffany how a real boyfriend would take care of his Princess.

"Last thing...don't get so attached to her. Getting to attached to Tiffany will lead you into problems involving her fans." Key started, "Tiffany's fans are so protective of her that when they see someone around her so much and taking care of her so much, her fans will get jealous. I would know because I was a fan once." Taemin finished.
"You were a fan of Tiffany Noona?" Minho seemed surprised. Taemin blushed, "You cheated on me." Minho gasped.
"It was once, 2min is still real!" Taemin chased after the "upset" Minho. It kind of reminds me of Larry Stylinson, a couple name for me and Louis since we have such an intense bromance. Our fans even write fanfics about it...I don't think they know that we actually read that stuff, too. 

As I lay in my bunk, I stare at the roof of the bus and smile to myself as I thought about Tiffany's gorgeous smile when I ask her out. It'll be the start of a beautiful relationship with her.

Tiffany's POV

Sooyoung told me to try and get closer to Harry. What if it doesn't work out well? I can be very shy. Especially with someone as amazing as Harry. I'm kind of close with Liam, actually. He tells me to call Harry by Hazza, since that's his nickname. I find it cute, but I know I can never say that. Even if it's just to see his reaction to it. Yuri wants me to do the same. Call Harry, Hazza. I guess I can try, but it won't be as entertaining if he feels awkward. It'll just be embarrassing for me. I don't want to be a pabo in front of Harry...erm Hazza. 

----------------------

A/N: Kind of short, I know, but to me I think it's getting...eh. What do you think??? And also, I am changing the name of my story because I found another story with almost the same name, so instead of Girls Generation Goes In One Direction I am changing it to One Generation.