Just Another Crush

One Generation

Yuri's POV

Just as I was opening my eyes, I was attacked by a spray of water. Then those familiar giggles began when I let out a startled scream. Yoona, you are such an evil little girl. I wiped the water off my face and hopped off my bunk and just walked to the front. We were still on the road, heading to the airport for Japan. I was looking forward to getting to share a plane with the guys, that way I can sit by Liam if I get a chance. It didn't take long to get the rest of the way there. Liam looked tired when he got off his bus. He looked like he was drunk, but really he was just really tired. It didn't take long for him to fall asleep on the ground. I knelt down next to him and giggled.

"Liam Oppa!" I shouted. He woke up, startled from my scream. His tired eyes looked at me and, then, his head fell forward and he continued sleeping my my lap. I thought it was very cute. I gestured to the others to help me. Hyoyeon helped me get him off and carry him to the airport doors. One arm was around me, and the other around Hyoyeon. Gosh, he's heavy. Sunny started laughing at how his weight was presure on me. His head and everything was leaning on me. It felt awkward walking around the airport with a British boy hanging around me. 

Finally, we made it to our plane and I sat Liam next to me. I was tired from dragging him here. 

"He's heavy, isn't he?" Louis asked. I nodded.
"I know, it's all muscle. Just muscle." He carried the 'muscle'. It sent chills down my skin when he said that. So, what I was carrying was nothing but...m-m-muscle? This just took things to a whole other level. Liam, is built. Woo, that's too much to handle there. To be sure, I poked his stomach, just to feel it to be hard. My mouth opened in disbelief. Suddenly, his eyes flew open and he looked at me, with my hand on his stomach. I felt my face turn red from embarrassment.

"Oops!" I squealed and took my hand back. He laughed.
"How do my abs feel?" He said jokingly.
"Hard..." I replied without thinking. 
"I'm the most built, but Louis has the biggest biceps." He yawned. I looked to Louis, he was sitting with TaeJumma. She was scrunched up, all nervous-like. She really doesn't know what to do with love, does she? Ah, our leader, our kid leader Taeyeon.

"Louis, flex your arm." Liam suddenly said. Louis flexed his arms and my eyes were about to fall out of my head. He does have really big biceps. Taeyeon looked at his arms with her eyes bulging out of her head. Louis saw her expression. He let out a small laugh, he said something softly and Taeyeon's hand fell to his arm.

"Wow!" She squealed. I laughed at my Unnie. So cute!

"How do his biceps feel Taeyeon?" Liam smirked.
"They feel wow!" She said. We started laughing. Louis looked at her with the smile that made her melt. I looked to Liam, he was staring at me.

"What?" I asked.
"You're so gorgeous." He whispered. I began to tremble at his straight face, he was staring at my lips. I wanted to press my lips on his, but I was afraid. What if I don't do it right? Then, he won't want to kiss me. I turned my face just to feel his lips press a sweet kiss on my cheek. His kiss stopped, I looked at his red-turned face. He turned his head away from me, and covered himself from me with his hair and hands when he could. I felt bad now. Liam Oppa, you have no idea how much I want to kiss you too.

Liam's POV

Yuri seemed interested in my abs when I woke up from feeling her hand rub my stomach. Her face was in awe after feeling my abs. Her expression was the cutest thing ever. Taeyeon's expression when she felt Louis' biceps was priceless. She was in shock as if it was in-human to have such big and hard biceps like Louis. He may seem small, but his strength is just wow.

I was just staring at Yuri when she decides to turn her head to face me. I felt as if I should have turned away, but her lips were just so tempting.

"You're so gorgeous." I whispered, and I started leaning in, slowly. Little by little, my lips got closer to hers. I closed my eyes and felt my mouth kiss a flat surface. I opened my eyes to realize I kissed her cheek instead. She turned her head on me. Does she not feel the same? Am I just another guy to her, who wants to kiss her? I felt hurt and embarrassed. Never has that ever happened to me. When I tried kissing a girl, she kissed back, but that was the only girl and my only girlfriend. She cheated on me behind my back, I never thought I would love again. But then came Yuri.

Is it just another crush?